Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vent Your Frustrations • Page 56

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by omgrawr, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I've never had any interest in anything anyone has ever had to say on youtube and that will never change lol.

Just a bunch of bros, especially when it comes to movie reviews, congratulating one another on their shallow criticisms. It's not like they came at me, at all. I didn't mean to portray it that way. It's just they felt the need to post and be like "yeah I didn't like this" when they've already posted about the movie extensively in the thread. It happens in lots of threads regarding many different subjects. It's obnoxious.

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I hate when job postings don't have the wage or salary. Like bye who cares about the other stuff

3. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

This bothered me endlessly when I was between jobs.

summertimejesus likes this.
  4. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

this dude has called me/posed when he seen me for 3 months talking about how he wants to fight me/is gunna show up to my house - from 3 seperate numbers - and never does. Like stop wasting my time, either be a man about yours and show up, cus idgaf about you to go to you... or realize you're 27 with a kid my guy..... raise your son rather than getting pilled out and sweating me and my ex.

and you're tryna get my boys fired from his job?? tbh you should be more worried bout him than me lol. Never fuck with a mans money, esp one who's lived the life you wanna pretend you do. Should've learned when you got your face cut for snitching years ago that lane isn't the lane you belong in and its BEEN bounced you out lol.

5. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

"don't worry what that fucking idiot thinks" is a phrase I have to tell myself all too often about a lot of the users on this forum

Joe4th likes this.
  6. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

I just found out Netflix cancelled Girlboss.

I'm fucking incensed. Like, actually. Fuck that so much.

7. midnightxtaylor

Regular

When people call my work repeatedly to ask the same questions, thinking they're talking to someone new and hoping for a different answer. This isn't a call center, and the rules haven't changed since your last call, go awayyy.

TSLROCKS likes this.
  8. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

i just paid extra to have my car hand washed after a trip to the desert and a bird shat on it by the time i got back to the office. goddammit

9. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Got woken up at 430 am cause my employee can't come into work. I knew two people were already out but I guess three are out which makes my employee the fourth and there's no coverage left so she might have to come in anyway, and today is gonna suuuuck. We're already stretched thin when everyone is here.

10. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

i truly hate my job aand sigh.

11. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

Update:
    In a startling turn of events, upon deactivating my Facebook I was met with messages of genuine concern from my philosofriends apologizing and asking what was wrong/what could’ve gone better. I’ve never met any of these people as they mostly live in the UK and it meant the world to me that they reached out caringly like they did. I understand now what social anxiety is like very intimately and hope this is instructive in how I approach my relationships with others who experience the same thing.

Kiana likes this.
  12. Carmen SD

Trusted

Had to bite my tongue pretty hard the other day. Got into a little discussion with some people- mentioning something about tattoos and I said I’ve been wanting a half sleeve for years but money issues always come up whenever I plan to get it. One person said “what money issues do you have” assuming I have all this money to drop just because I still live at “home” and my dad doesn’t make me pay rent. Just because you’d kick you kid out of the house if they’re a certain age doesn’t mean other parents should do the same. I can’t afford to live by myself with my current job. Rent is prob minimum 800 for 1 bed or studio if you’re lucky to find a place at that price. The only friend that I could room with is a bad voice for a roommate nowadays for reasons. I don’t like people who assume you have money just because you don’t have to “pay rent” at the moment. Not like I’ve never lived on my own and barely got by. The past few years haven’t been easy especially the last several months. But I don’t go spilling my business/life to others like this one do worker does.

13. Carmen SD

Trusted

I know I posted about it in the mental health thread (about the higher up Corp messing up my benefit), but this isn’t much mental health related. So I wasn’t the only one that got messed up. I was disenrolled when I enrolled and some people were enrolled when they didn’t enroll. Bc of the issues im way behind on my eye exam and there’s issues I’ve been having that i need to discuss with my doctor. Plus my vision is getting worse. One girl who got enrolled when she didn’t said she couldn’t get a surgery because it wasn’t covered by her insurance she does have (cuz it showed she has a 2nd insurance- the one she didn’t enroll in). She came off as my eye appt was far less important than her. Now I didn’t tell her the nature of the eye appt but she also has no business knowing. Both are just as important. I guess I’ll not do anything and have a potential risk of losing my sight. This girl annoys me

14. Jams

Trusted

I feel like everyone at my job just constantly makes shit up and it is so frustrating. I was specifically told to never, ever type any headings on any report for this one client unless they specifically dictate the heading. I've been doing it this way for literally years. Today my one team lead sends me a nasty email that I needed to add headings and was marking me up for doing it wrong. Well I save everything and sent her the specific email where I was told NOT to do it that way. She still marked me up :redanger:Didn't care at all. This happens ALL the time and I'm sick of ittttt. I have too many TLs and QA people and none of them are on the same page. They all want shit done their way but that makes it impossible for me to ever do it the "right" way since there are 10 different "right" ways depending on who is in charge that day.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  15. RileyWitiw

more like absolutepop.net Supporter

Don't tell me to check out anything unless it's on netflix honestly.

ChaseTx likes this.
  16. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

my entire life is probably about to change if we move and I feel like it's not going to be a change for the better

17. Carmen SD

Trusted

There’s this restaurant that I was recommended to be good. It has good reviews, but I also like to look at the bad reviews. Some of the bad reviews that I’ve been reading has the owner/mngr response and the responses make me cautious to visit. The reviews haven’t said any specific date the came and other missing details, yet the owner seems to know every detail on what happened. One was about a phone order to where he said to someone “you called at this time and then arrived at this time” down to the MILISECOND. It seems odd. Now I’m writing this after I just read a really rude reponse about an employee of theirs (the owner/mngr said something rude about the employee in the response). It offended me so much how someone especially a manager would talk that about their own employee! To the point where I’m not sure I want to visit. What he said about the employee also had absolutely nothing to do with the one situation. Also, the owner doesn’t seem to “care” about customer, just the business, unlike other owner or manager in different eateries and you can tell by their responses. This particular owner gets offended by bad reviews and doesn’t reponse nicely. It be something like “we were really busy during this very specific time you came in and that’s why we ignored you” but in little different words. No excuse to ignore a customer. Just tell them you’ll be with them momentarily, then apologize for the wait.

18. Jams

Trusted

I hate when you are trying to have fun and play a board game and there's always gotta be that 1 person who ruins the fun. My friend always wants me to come over and play games but her husband is so irritating every time we play. He is too competitive and always accuses everyone of cheating just bc he's losing or for just no reason at all. And he has to make sure every single thing is 100000% by the rules and has to argue with everyone over every single thing. Just chill out and have some fun. It's just a damn game!

Mr. Serotonin and Kiana like this.
  19. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

So lately I’ve been getting more sleep which you think would be great but.... it means I get to dream more... which sucks cause I dream about things I want to happen or I fantasize about then I wake up to find out it’s just a dream and I’m back in real life.

Real life sucks.

20. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

The new Wonder Years song sounds like butt rock

21. St. Nate

Honestly, I feel like she calls and messages me when she’s lonely but wants to talk to somebody else.

22. St. Nate

Everyday the urge to stop existing becomes stronger and stronger.

23. Jams

Trusted

I think since I’m required to have a computer for my job and since they have very specific requirements they should have to pay for it but lol no. Now my computer is slowly dying and I’m going to have to come up with like $500 so I can keep working my shitty minimum wage job ohhhh boyyyyyy!!!!

24. Carmen SD

Trusted

Can’t stand people who think they’re above doing certain things... I told co worker DON wants us to document in the log and he told me he wasn’t told it was “mandatory” -.- which pretty much means state won’t doc you on audits. It’s like he think he above it and is lazy. When I worked shifts with him, he NEVER took the initiative to document. He wouldn’t even communicate and I had to ask. I shouldn’t have to ask. Also he’s just asking to make him look bad, from now on if he’s not going to document. I’m going to pretend I know nothing that happened. If it’s not documented then there’s no knowledge of it

25. Miyu Yan (ヤンみゆ)

ビアン

It seems that, no matter online or offline, I cannot escape shitty men being shitty to me for no goddamn reason. Men are so aggressive about their opinions on everything and I'm sick of it. I have to put up with so much and it seems like, no matter where I go, there is no escape. I used to enjoy coming onto this site and just reading what was posted here, seeing people care about things that are important in this world and issues that matter to me, but it seems even on here people really suck.

I'm starting to feel unwelcome and I don't belive I've done anything wrong to anyone. To get attacked is no fun. It's not the worst that's happened to me, not by far, but I always found this place to be sort of an escape from the rest of the world. I didn't know that people on here could be so toxic about such arbitrary topics.

To top it all off, offline there has been this man that's been harassing me for the last few months and all of a suden the other day he just sort of exploded at me and told me how much he hated me (no doubt because I never gave him the attention he so craved from me) and it just made me feel really shitty. This world is frustrating.