Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vent Your Frustrations • Page 53

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by omgrawr, Apr 12, 2016.

1. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

love you too, Joe. thank you for actually giving a shit about me :heart:

Joe4th likes this.
  2. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I hate that there's any conflict among the people that have talked here every day for, what, the last two years? If anyone wants to talk about it my inbox is open. Especially if anyone doesn't like me idk I've always gotten along with everyone

3. angrycandy

tbh: if my entire character is reduced to an off-hand comment I didn't really think through (much like the other person probably didn't think through their initial statement) then that's just hypocritical as fuck and I don't want anything to do with people that would turn on me that quick. I don't need it now or ever.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  4. Carmen SD

Trusted

Guy I work with every now and then acts like a know it all. I can't stand it. It's like he thinks I'm capable of doing certain things without assistance bc maybe he can do it but really I'm not about to injure myself and technically you're suppose to have 2 people assist in whatever. He likes to do 2 person assist things on his own, but just bc he does doesn't mean I should. Again, technically you're not suppose to do a lot of things on your own. There's "rules" in place for a reason

5. RyanPm40 Nov 13, 2017
    (Last edited: Nov 13, 2017)
    RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

My girlfriend and I are having difficulty in fairly splitting up chores/things that need to be done around the apartment. It's especially difficult now that our jobs have very conflicting schedules. Often times, she's out at 9, and I'm looking to go to bed at 11/12 AM. It's become a bit stressful; we keep finding ourselves going, "want to just get fast food/go out/order food?" and it's definitely not a healthy or cost effective solution in the long-term, heh. I just often feel like I'm the only one who goes shopping for the past couple of months.

I'm thinking making a schedule will help.. man, at 25, I really thought I'd have all these adult responsibilities down, but it can all be so overwhelming at times between bills, errands, appointments, work, etc etc. My apartment looks like my messy bedroom as a kid, and somehow my mom had two infants and a clean house at my age! Lol.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  6. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I am always sick.

7. tyramail Nov 19, 2017
    (Last edited: Nov 19, 2017)
    tyramail

Trusted Supporter

This morning was so horrendous and now I am questioning why I even have dogs haha. My little dog sleeps in her crate at night because she’s not good at potty control overnight if she isn’t crated. So around 8 this morning I let her out and she jumped up on the bed and both my girlfriend and I were like “....it smells like pee.” So I look in her crate and not only had she peed in it, but there was so much chunky vomit everywhere that had been clearly also laid in. So we got up and my girlfriend went to bathe her and I cleaned up her disgusting crate/bedding, and noticed she had gotten puke all over the bed as well. So after starting laundry and cleaning all that up, we got in the car to go to my gilfriend’s parent’s house (we took the dog with us because we were going to be gone most of the day) and it only took about 30 minutes before my girlfriend was like “her tummy feels bloated” and 10 seconds later there was projective vomit all over my car. This was all before I had eaten or had coffee, so it was a rough Sunday morning.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  8. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

really dislike job hunting

if anyone knows of anything in the chicagoland area, hmu

9. Carmen SD Nov 22, 2017
    (Last edited: Nov 22, 2017)
    Carmen SD

Trusted

Guy I work with is on his "know it all mood" (eye roll emoji). I did a simple task that didn't even bother me to do that he said was suppose to be morning shifts job. I didnt know that task had specific shifts. yet, get this... He does night shifts duties! Night is suppose to do most of the big cleaning because there's lot more down time, but this guy will do it. ???? So he tells me I shouldn't be doing another shifts duties but he does other shifts duties.

Also he acted like he knew something about a thing really well. I'm just thinking "whatever" bc I don't want to get into an argument. I have someone (a nurse) that was on my side

Edit: upon giving report he telling other shift about something he thought was accurate despite what the nurse thought. Pretty much saying the nurse was wrong

RyanPm40 likes this.
  10. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

had a customer try and whine to me about company policy today like id risk my job for her today yet admitted she hadnt used our service directly in four years lol. of course i did the best to peace keep, appease, etc... but that entitled "OH I BEEN HERE 4 YEARS I SHOULD GET SHIT FOR FREE ILL WRITE A LETTER" shit eventually got me to the point where I just smiled through all she said like "Yeah, well, sorry. I dont make the rules."

Sorry you had to learn rules dont get bent for you. I did all to aide you in your process but hell even my boss was like "Leave a note on her account so i know no favors for her in the future." lol

RyanPm40 likes this.
  11. angrycandy

I have to do something about my social anxiety before it gets any worse than it is, and it's worse than it has ever been before. I can't even leave the house without thinking everyone around me (complete strangers, mind you) everywhere I go is laughing at me and/or talking shit about me. I have to do something about this now or I'll never be okay with myself

12. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Have you tried therapy? People are generally really scared or angry when it's suggested, but I promise that 9/10, it really helps if you find a therapist you're compatible with. I just suggest it bc personally it helped me a lot even though I stopped going

angrycandy likes this.
  13. angrycandy

I've given it some thought but decided against it for various reasons. thank you for the advice tho. I don't know if I'll ever be able to completely cure my social anxiety, it's practically a part of my personality at this point but I have to get this under control, and I think the only way for me to do that is to stop giving a fuck about what anyone else says or thinks about me, to realize 99% of the time it's just my mind playing tricks on me, and that there is no real reason to feel this way at all. it's something I have battled with my whole life, so it's far from a quick fix but I think with discipline and determination I can curtail it completely someday.

dadbolt and EmmanuelSCastle like this.
  14. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Word. Totally get it, I wish you luck either way. Despite anxiety, depression, whatever it is, change isn't impossible and it's good you're already know that. That's important in and of itself. Good luck man, you've got friends here if you need/want them

dadbolt and angrycandy like this.
  15. angrycandy

thank you :heart:

16. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I was told no less than three times by customers, “excuse me get out of my way” yesterday. Say it almost breathlessly and with barely any pause between the words, combined with a mild snarl.

And one of them had the audacity to then try and ask me for help when they couldn’t find something twenty seconds later.

The Lord Himself clamped my mouth shut from saying, “I thought I was supposed to get out of the way.”

bachna84 and dadbolt like this.
  17. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I also had to deal with a useless comanager for five hours and I wanted to strangle him still when I woke up this morning.

dadbolt likes this.
  18. Kiana

My mom talks to her husband and sometimes he gives like a mumbled grunt as a response, even if she says something that needs a reply, and it makes me want to shove him really hard.

19. Jams

Trusted

I hate wrapping presents. I’m the person who always cuts just a bit too little and then has to tape an extra strip of paper on. And of course I bought my nephew this huge power rangers toy and I’m just sitting here like how the fuck am I supposed to wrap this???? Tempted to just put it in a garbage bag and stick a bow on it lol

20. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

My daughter's mom is the worst person. She regularly asks me to wake up early to meet her and pick up my daughter despite that being her responsibility on the nights she stays there. But she also refuses to pay anything for her after school arrangements. So she called me tonight telling me she needs me to meet her in the morning and I refused. She started yelling at me and I hung up the phone and temporarily blocked her. So she called my mom to tell her to tell me to meet her in the morning, which my mom said no, it's your responsibility to do that when she stays the night. So my daughter's mom called my mom a bitch and hung up.

This is typical behavior for her

21. Carmen SD

Trusted

I don't like the way guy I work with does things sometimes. He will say it's "too early" to do something I want to get done, then every time we do it when he wants to, we always run out of time...

22. Jams

Trusted

I fucking hate my internet so much. I basically live in a dead zone so my internet is shit. My phone service is shit. I work from home so that makes it extra shitty for me. Just spent 30 minutes on a job only to the have the internet go out for 5 minutes. When it goes out my work's program has a system in place that it gives you 3 warnings and on the third it auto takes your job back. Of course it had to do that and then the internet came back right after. I mean seriously 5 seconds after it took my job. By then someone else pulled it into their pool so that was 30 minutes of my time wasted bc I didn't get paid for it. I hate my internet. I hate my job. Fuck thisssssss.

23. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

really upset because my 3DS is missing. I'm very careful about my belongings, especially my expensive ones. I know where it was, but now I'm second guessing myself. We had AT&T in the apartment to install fiber optic cables, because the whole complex is being outfitted. They came back 3 times, twice while we weren't home. I can't help but feel like one of the workers must have stolen it. But if they did, there's no way for me to prove it or be reimbursed. Our apartment is really bad about maintenance and customer service, so I also feel like there's no way to protect our stuff from a scenario like this in the future.

I'm hoping I'm just being insanely paranoid and happened to put it in a weird place and it turns up. I really can't afford to replace it or the games on it, and it's one of my favorite things that I own. It feels dumb to be 25 and this upset about this, but I'm so mad and depressed over it.

24. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

There’s basically 3 people in my family and none of them seem to get along. I’m the only constant. It’s tiring hearing them talk behind each other’s backs. Can’t y’all just get along?

25. Kiana

I truly don't understand how some people are so rude. Like in general but especially to people they don't even really know. I can't imagine treating people like that but the older I get the more of a rude awakening it is that it's not uncommon.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.