Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vent Your Frustrations • Page 5

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by omgrawr, Apr 12, 2016.

1. lostandfoundliz

I can't go to MCS at the Electric Factory because I'll be adulting that weekend and of course we don't sell out in this town because no one can make decisions to go to shows until the last fucking minute so no 2nd show.

2. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I saw a so many drivers today take off like 5 seconds after the light turned green. Are drivers this bad across the country?

Richter915 likes this.
  3. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Yes

4. muttley

I don't know if I'm paying more attention to it now or if they're getting worse by the day.

5. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

They're really bad everywhere.

6. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I just don't understand people in the left lane not even going the speed limit/going slower than me.

Richter915 likes this.
  7. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Ha, yeah going under the speed limit in the left lane is ridiculous. Whatever speed you're driving is generally fine though as long as you get over when someone behind you is going faster, or when there's a lot of traffic

8. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

My wife and I are looking to buy a house and in the area we're looking houses get listed and sold on the same day, making it impossible for us to even see most of them.

We actually had an offer accepted for one but then backed out after the inspection found a ton of problems.

9. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Three weeks and still unable to wash dishes without water leaking everywhere. The guy the landlord hires to fix things (his son) keeps cancelling. It's horrible. My rm doesn't rinse her dishes so it smells like literal trash if I don't continuously wash or at least rinse them but I have to lay towels on the floor. He said he was coming tonight but it's 8pm. I really want to put on my clay face mask so I'm assuming he's not coming cause I really don't wanna have to open the door and greet someone like that and nobody fixes things at 8pm lol what a joke.

10. jump start

Total ginger. Prestigious

McDonald's just charged me 50 cents for a second sauce for my nuggets. Despite the fact that when I went last week, the guy just threw like four of them in the bag with no problem. And technically, they didn't even charge 50 cents, they charged 44 so I gave them two quarters and they didn't give me 6 cents back.

This is such a dumb thing to complain about, but I'm genuinely a little mad about it. What a ripoff.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  11. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

My work bathroom has 3 urinals, no walls between them.

If I'm peeing in the far right urinal and the other 2 are open, please do NOT come whiz in the middle one.

And definitely don't whiz in the middle one and start talking to me. And if you break both of those rules, please do NOT try to make eye contact with me when we're peeing.

Come on now.

Man code.

12. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

If they charged everytime it wouldn't matter to me as long as they stayed consistent when I went there. I can't help but think that the cashier who is charging for the xtra sauce when the restaurant doesn't charge on a regular basis is just pocketing that $.50.

13. jump start

Total ginger. Prestigious

I agree 100%. 44 cents seems like such an arbitrary number. This is the first time that restaurant charged me for it too.

AelNire likes this.
  14. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Mother's day tomorrow. I work at a restaurant. Should be real fun.

muttley likes this.
  15. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I used to waitress and we were all required to work it. Worst day of my life every year.

16. Driving home from my friends today, this fucker in a truck kept tailgating me when I always already speeding. When the highway merged into the interstate and he was able to pass he rode so close along the side of my car and looked at me. It's like he was trying to run me off the road because I wasn't speeding more. Wtf. I don't understand people who do things like that. Like for fucks sake calm down.

17. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Total tallies from the night before Mother's Day - a bruised hand, a bloody nose, a sliced finger, and probably one of the more frustrating nights I've ever worked here. Plus one server had to go to the hospital and can't work tomorrow and another got called in to her other job, forcing a manager onto the floor. And we are running two hosts tomorrow. Cause planning and stuff.

AelNire likes this.
  18. muttley

I see someone drive like this every day. People can be such asses. There needs to be a brake-check revolution.

Richter915 likes this.
  19. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

My dad threw out some of my stuff. It seems like the most first world problem, which it is, but man. Ughhhhhhh.

My extended family is the worst. My mom has basically made herself, and by extension me and my brothers, look like we're bad people so everyone hates on us.

There was a great apartment that I wanted but my girlfriend refused for dumb reasons, now it's gone. I doubt we'll find another as good as this.

20. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

That's the worst. I feel like anytime I hear about an overly aggressive driver, the story starts with "this guy in a truck...". Sorry you had to go through this!

21. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I get resentful on mothers day so I'm ready to bring on the angst tomorrow.

Richter915 and muttley like this.
  22. The last aggressive driver that tailgater me on the same highway (he just flipped me off because I wasn't speeding fast enough) was in a "normal" car. For someone to get so mad because they can't be speed racer makes me afraid to drive. People are crazy. But karma will get to them when they get a speeding ticket

23. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Oh my god that is a nightmare lol I'm praying for you.

24. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I've been engulfed by uncertainty in basically every aspect of my life. It's ironic cuz I'm one of those people who is uncomfortable with exact certainty but this is a bit much.

Also it's 10 am and I haven't slept gg.

25. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

Got into a fight with my dad over him throwing my stuff out. Told him he's not invited to my graduation.