Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vent Your Frustrations • Page 49

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by omgrawr, Apr 12, 2016.

1. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Everyone old complaining about young people living at home is completely ignorant about what it costs to move out now. A minimum wage job doesn't cut it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ sry I want time spent outside of working and sleeping lol

On the flip side I am def willing to take a shithole if the rent is cheap enough bc I'm not looking to be dependent forever

2. Iain

Regular

People who sit on the outside seat of a busy bus. I mean? Are you really making me jump over you to sit on the spare seat?

Steve_JustAGuy likes this.
  3. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

I do that but I also get up when the person asks to sit in the seat beside me.

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Am I supposed to take the window seat like a peasant?

5. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I think the idea is if you take the aisle seat that you want the person to keep moving, no?

6. St. Nate

But my stop is first which means that person is gonna have to get up from their seat when I get off so I sit in the aisle seat showing my claim to it.

7. Iain

Regular

Ok, to add some context to the story:

- We are all getting off at the same stop - a one stop bus.
    - he had his bag on the empty seat.

8. fame

i thought this was chorus.FM?? Prestigious

that means "do not sit beside me" lmao

9. Iain

Regular

This is a packed bus, i think it was knob move.

Joe4th likes this.
  10. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I hate when people stand too close to me in a line. I was at chick-fil-a in the denver airport the other day and this person (who didn't check his monstrous carry-on) kept rolling his luggage into my legs and crowding my feet. I stepped backwards slightly in line because people in front of me backed up and I nearly face-planted after tripping on his suitcase. Yet he continued to roll his luggage into the back of my legs until we were all the way through the line.

Also, people who tailgate. I'm slowing down because I don't like you.

11. fame

i thought this was chorus.FM?? Prestigious

if it's a packed bus then you tell the person to move their shit and they will. not that hard homie.

himynameisiain likes this.
  12. scroopy.noopers

: (

Has anyone had a problem with giving money to their landlord? Me and my partner were given an address to send the rent check when we signed the lease. After the first month, the landlord came to us and asked we send to a different address (PO box) or transfer it straight into her account. We did the transfer, but it took about a week to get into her account, and she wanted to charge us a late fee for it (which we resolved). So then we started sending it to the PO box. The first month we did that was fine, but for August rent, she is claiming that she never got the check. We never got a return letter, and I confirmed with the landlord what the address was, and she said it was correct.

The last communication I had with her was a text asking her if we should send a new check, because we noticed that the original hadn't been cashed yet, and I got no response. Its been over a week and she hasn't reached out to us. My partner sent out another check for August, and a separate check for September coming up. I swear to god I've never had such a hard time GIVING someone large sums of money before.

13. Jams

Trusted

LOL my boss is pissed bc I refuse to do things I'm not getting paid for. You want me to send everybody emails, pay me then. You want me to look up all these past reports, pay me then. If you refuse to pay me for things, I will not do them. I will sit and do what I am being paid to do and that's it. I will happily do extra things, but I expect to be paid for them. I am not working for free. You already pay me shit so no way.

14. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Restaurants that serve what are practically cups of ice cream and have the audacity to call them milkshakes. If I have to put your milkshake under a heat lamp for 4 hours before it melts enough to become drinkable, it's not a milkshake.

There is no hyperbole in this post. I own a small, portable heat lamp that I carry with me at all times.

Mr. Serotonin and TSLROCKS like this.
  15. Jams

Trusted

My mom has been complaining about the same thing for literally 2 years. She complains about it to me daily. I don't want to be an asshole and tell her to just stop, but frankly I am sick of hearing about it. Same thing EVERY SINGLE DAY. Then she gets mad when I don't say anything. Well sorry, I told you my opinion 2 fucking years ago and you've ignored it this whole time. I have nothing else to add! It's getting to the point where I dread seeing her bc I know she is going to go on and on about it AGAIN. I know I am the only person she has to talk about it to so I listen but I'm just over it tbh.

16. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I never open itunes but I did to make a mix for someone and I didn't realize that like all the songs I had saved from when I did a free apple music trial were in there which makes my library look super cluttered and like I have all these duplicate songs. Apparently when I made the playlist I accidentally added some of the apple music versions instead of my own, and it was like lol sorry these songs can't burn on the cd and there was no option to stop or whatever so it just made the CD with the songs missing and I wasted a blank CD and these things don't grow on trees tbh!!!

17. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

A family member (who is the rudest and most selfish in our family - all my family would agree to that) blocked me and unfriended me awhile back after she shit all over me and my girl cus I told her to give money into the house too if you wanna talk to me about the money me and my girl do, while you never do. No real idea why she was so mad about that but she played the victim.

She hits me up today, 3 weeks later complaining about me blocking her back telling me how I'm redundant "and going the extra mile to block her back" cus she blocked me first lol. And I'm like uhhh... okay, but... you... are complaining about being blocked... by someone you blocked..... isn't that taking the redundancy cake? And tbh I only blocked you cus you disrespected my girl so.... What do you wanna do about? Why are you wasting both of our time? lol

This isn't the first of the times shes blocked/unfriended family, she does it anytime she perceives any slight. Just weird watching her get upset and accusing ppl of redundancy whilst she herself being upset about being blocked by someone she blocked lol.

18. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I text my friends last night about going to a fave food place and they say no they can't go because busy.

They text me right now saying they are going to that place right now. I say hey wait can you guys like wait until I get off work in 2 hours?

They go nah we hungry so sucks to be you. I hate my friends.

19. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

wont be the first to say this, wont be the last surely but its incredibly frustrating just being the decent person or at least trying to be in all situations you can (since I will own of course no one is always on the higher ground but however) trying to be that "always available {work}/big hearted {love}/first there first to leave {fam/friends}" person and watching them always revert to you when anything is needed, esp in a situation like work.... family is one thing, same with friends/love, but we have other employees here......... tell them [wo]man up and stop asking me to cover everyone.
    thank you for the hours, I appreciate trusted enough to be relied upon.... but I fear the precedent being set.

20. St. Nate

I very much want to quit my job.

I very much don't have any job or other opportunities lined up or any direction in my life.

21. Carmen SD

Trusted

Same here

22. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

I really enjoy the people at my job and the for the most part the work itself isn't bad, and I'm the new guy so I get I'ma be the one leaned on a little to see how reliable I am - but as of late my boss been really asking me to pick up the slack for (and theres only 3 of us atm) the other person we work with cus he can't go over his own hours, and she has days she just cant work cus of reason a or b, doesn't wanna do deposits, everytime I relieve her she hasn't done the main task for her shift, etc. Which I gladly help, not really mad at doing so but it's at a point where he assigns me it THEN asks if that's cool (things like schedule changes and such) which most of the time is cool but I'm starting to notice I don't even get asked and I don't like that. What happens when it's not good? I better not hear anything cus I've graciously picked up the ball each time. No complaints being asked to, but... ask me.

23. Jams

Trusted

More dumb ranting from me yaaay lol I really wanted to buy my grandma tickets to see one of her favorite singers for an early Christmas gift. I even mentioned it to my family and they all said ohhh she would love that!!! So my aunt messages me on FB after I bought tickets and told me NOT to buy her tickets bc THEY bought her tickets even though I had mentioned I was going to buy her tickets....I decided to just drop it and not make a big deal about it bc the singer is one of my mom's faves as well and decided it would just be a Christmas present for her instead. W/e. Well the concert is next Friday and guess who didn't actually buy my grandma the tickets......:redanger:My aunt does shit like this all the damn time. And my family constantly steals my gift ideas. I need to just not mention them anymore bc everyone steals them!!

24. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

same man

St. Nate likes this.
  25. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

Have too many friends who just cant hit me up and sayin they cant make plans happen like they're afraid and its honestly not something that makes me mad but it is something that's like ".....why hold us up all day wondering about you if you can just say hours ago "sorry guys maybe another time?"" shit, I'm bad at letting people down too but I rather let them down then piss them off holding them up on account of me, gah.

Carmen SD likes this.