Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vent Your Frustrations • Page 48

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by omgrawr, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Jams

Trusted

This is the shitty part: They do it bc they know if I want to go to the show, I have to go with them bc I can't drive. So they use that to their advantage and hold it over my head and screw me over. I told them I'm not going to anymore shows with them bc it isn't right and I'm done with the BS. I get fucked either way but at least I won't have to deal with this anymore.

2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Uber? Lift?

3. Jams

Trusted

I live over an hour away unfortunately so it would cost me way too much.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  4. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Fair!

5. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

My friends do the same thing. I can drive but driving like 4 hours by myself and usually having to drive back 4 hours right after the show is brutal alone

Jams likes this.
  6. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

real talk who spends $50 at tj maxx because that's impressive

I can barely spend like $10 and that's usually because they have cool hats

7. Jams

Trusted

If you only knew how much I have seen her spend at other stores you would be impressed she only spent $50 tbh!

8. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I'd like to at some point visit older relatives and have a conversation NOT involving school or work. I hate talking about it and that's all that's ever spoken about.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  9. Jams

Trusted

I finally got full time at work. Now the client is threatening to leave bc we aren't getting the work done "fast enough." My boss is yelling at all of us to work more. I'm already working my days off and overtime. I can't work anymore. There is just TOO MUCH work for this small of a team. If you want to keep this client (which they should bc they are the biggest client we have) you need to hire some more people to get the work done as fast as the client wants it done. That is seriously the only way it is going to get done and it sucks bc I know they won't do it so it looks like the client will leave and I'll have my hours cut way back AGAIN.

10. PensHockey

Regular

Having the day off and the boss texts me questions about work. Really? Do I bother you when you're on vacation?

11. Kiana

My pharmacy used to be quick but for the past year or so it sucks so much. One of the last times they called to tell me it was ready and it wasn't. Then today I went to pick my prescription up and basically a few days ago she had started filling it but then got distracted and forgot? Which I get things happen but in the larger picture of everything else it's annoying. I feel like I have to call it in so far in advance to get it in time. What's the deal, pharmacy??

12. musicandlyrics

Xaxa Mckenzie

I just move on from all the sh*t that has happened to me last week, and I have learned my lesson.

13. PensHockey

Regular

I hate blind dates, yet I am doing one tonight. So, it's my own fault. In the past few weeks I have been on so many awful dates. I'm an idiot and a glutton for punishment.

14. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

This is the epitome of a first world problem but my entire iPods library got corrupted and I lost all my music and it's incredibly frustrating that I have to track down and go through hundreds of releases, many of which I found by luck, like stuff by small/defunct bands :/

15. Kiana

So I have this specific pet peeve where I get annoyed when people talk about me being Italian. Because I'm not Italian. It happens all the time. It happened today and he was like "I bet you have some Italian in you." I mean, maybe? But if I do it's so negligible to the point of basically being nonexistent. So stop erasing my actual identity to suit the one u think I should be, k thanx

16. Carmen SD

Trusted

My boss is going against Doctor orders and scheduling me for work I can't do. Last time I said I couldn't do it, she flipped her shit and told me I didn't have a choice. I'm either thinking about pretending I didn't see the schedule see group messaged and going in at my regular time or replying saying I can't do it AND just go in at my regular time. My worry is she'll say no I have to come in regardless or I get written up (they're abusing their power now and writing people up when they say they're not able to work something that they weren't asked about). I don't want to end up having to file a complaint with HR or even go to the means of filing a complaint with the labor department for violating Doctor orders and not making reasonable accommodations.

17. CobraKidJon

I really wish I could make new friends because the ones I have irl are all shitty towards me.

18. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Does the "Serves [x] amount of people" bit on food have any purpose other than strangling my self-esteem to death? I don't need to know that I just ate 4 people's worth of chocolate in one sitting, I already feel bad enough as it is.

19. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

White, I thought you were dead.

iCarly Rae Jepsen and angrycandy like this.
  20. White

Whereas I never doubted you were alive for a second.

Correct conclusions arrived at by me: 1
    Correct conclusions arrived at by you: 0

I win.

LightWithoutHeat likes this.
  21. White

Also, back on topic, people who feel the need to turn everything into a competition are the worst.

LightWithoutHeat likes this.
  22. CobraKidJon

my mom is mad at me because I got upset with her yesterday at this video she showed me.

It was some financial expert she basically got brainwashed into calling the millennial generation the "wussification generation."

She was all happy during the video smiling saying that's me. The video was sayingit's bad millenals still live at home because they think we're "terrified" of the real world and they need to be kicked out and forced to deal with the real world.

23. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Wow that sucks.

My coworker who is 60 years old was like, "Nate there is nothing wrong with living at home still. The times have changed and rent is high. You're better off saving money and using it to go on trips like you do."

Really comforting.

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Tbf the real world is terrifying lol

Joe4th and ComedownMachine like this.
  25. Kiana

I don't live with my parents and it kinda sucks sometimes. There are a lot of basic things I need that I don't realize until I need them so things get expensive. I got used to having kitchen odds and ends or other random stuff i never even thought about when I lived with my dad. Worst is when people come over and I don't have basic things to like entertain and I sense judgment and I'm like sry I live alone like I don't have a lot cause I'm used to just me!! Like my mom visited and complained I didn't have a pitcher cause "everyone has a pitcher" but I've not used a pitcher since I was like 9 and used to make kool aid, back off! But mostly I like it. I still hang out at my dads house a lot tho.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.