Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vent Your Frustrations • Page 45

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by omgrawr, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

We're currently expecting as well, it's definitely hard to separate what has happened, and the present

ChrisCantWrite likes this.
  2. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

I wish you the absolute best of luck. I just keep telling myself that miscarriages happen for a reason you know? Something is obviously wrong there.

truelovewaits likes this.
  3. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

I keep telling her "We'll know everything happened for a reason when we hold our child. We'll know they were the one we were meant to have"

ChrisCantWrite likes this.
  4. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

No doubt brother.

5. Carmen SD

Trusted

Lazy co worker talking shit about me, prob because I was pissed that the person I was suppose to "train" (who didn't need training because the were fine) pretty much left me for 3 hours and wasted my time. There was a emergency clean up, which should have been me to check and assist with the clean-up, not the person I was training. Also it doesn't take 3 hours for the clean up and maintenance came by too, and the person I was training never returned or bothered to communicate anything over the radio, so of course it piss me off. Anyway, lazy co-worker asked what we were gonna do the following day and I tell her that I'm going to train on the wing that I didn't know, and when I overhead her mention that to night shift, I knew she was talking about me. Sis, everyone knows you're lazy af and don't like to do anything. You'll say you need "help" when you have plenty of people in your section, just so you can sit on your ass. But yeah, after tonight I'm not gonna train anymore. I'm pissed. I'm going to learn a new wing.

6. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

My current frustration that I'd like to vent is how hard the new Crash Bandicoot remake is.

Definitely more difficult than I remember it being.

7. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

A guy at work was talking about how much he likes 30 Rock and so I asked him if he watched Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and he looked at me completely seriously and said he'd never watch it because it's "too gay."

I was very frustrated.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  8. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Our miscarriage still hurts to this day, but we have two beautiful kids and another on the way. Good luck man. Lmk if you need to talk about it.

ChrisCantWrite and popdisaster00 like this.
  9. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Roommate has been home ALL day, I get home from work at 7 and I work out until 9. of course he showers when I want to.

10. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

So I've been staying at my grandma's for a week and I've had to sleep on the couch blah blah I already whined about how loud ppl are and how hard it is to sleep. It continues tho! It's 1130pm and my uncle has his gf over to watch a movie in the living room. I mean he kinda did this awkward ask since he knows I'm sleeping out there, but it was more of a courtesy "hey so we're doing this..." than really asking. They haven't even started the movie yet. I'm not about this life. I'm supposed to get up early for breakfast. I'll be sad when I go back home but I'm also so looking forward to going home and sleeping

11. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

have you just been taking a vacation in la?

12. Kiana

Yeah I'm from/my whole fam is from southern California so I've just been visiting and chilling. But not sleeping lol.

Also wtf I never used to get sunburns but now it's like crispy central over here. I am blaming this on the ozone layer thinning or smthg

13. CobraKidJon

damn. Did you drive there? because I imagine that would be brutal.

14. Kiana

Noooo. We usually do but it's like a 20 hour drive and I'm not about that life. My 3 year old nephew is with us and nobody wants to deal with that for an entire day lol

15. CobraKidJon

oh yeah that's probably the smart choice. I think the longest I did was a 9 hour drive to oregon and I never wanted to do it again. I don't even know enough music I want to listen to for that long.

16. Kiana Jul 7, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 7, 2017)
    Kiana

Tbh anything over like 2 hours is too much for me! Idk how ppl do those long road trips across the country.

We'd always drive to visit as a kid. Actually this is like my first time visiting without driving. My dad gets reeeeally annoyed when people need bathroom breaks on the road so I just remember being a kid and 20 hour car rides being too scared to say I had to pee lol so I'd wait until the last minute. Now I'm the same way as him tho so oop @ that plot twist

17. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Did Denver back to Portland once in a straight shot. One of the worst days of my life. Basically 24 hours of straight driving

18. johnnyutes

Vaya con Dios Supporter

Have a 10-12 hour drive in a couple weeks. I get oddly excited to go on long, solo drives. Playlists and podcasts galore

19. Kiana

Omg. My uncle came out to the living room to sleep and this is a new torture. He has to have sleep apnea or something similar. He snores SO LOUD and then seems to have trouble breathing and then gasps for breath all while still sleeping. I'm a mixture of concerned cause I know u can die that way, and also super irritated because it's so loud he woke me up at like 430am and I don't see myself falling back to sleep as long as he's out here. Srsly considering going in the bathroom to sleep on the floor.

20. Jams

Trusted

I wish people would get that just because I work from home, that doesn't mean I can do a bunch of other shit instead. I am still working even though it happens to be at my house. Do not call me and get pissed when I don't answer. Do not ask me to leave my work to do shit for you and get pissed when I say I can't. You wouldn't ask me to do that if I worked in an office. I'm also paid on production which people don't seem to get. That means if I am not sitting my ass down and working, I am NOT getting paid. Just stop bothering me so I can make some damn money!!

21. Jams

Trusted

Back for more work-related rants oh boyyyyy!!! But seriously do doctors have some kind of secret competition to see who can dictate the fucking worst???? My entire job is understanding you and I get paid SHIT so would it kill you to slow down and dictate in a room where people aren't like playing the fucking tuba and yelling??? And could you please not whisper for once in your damn life??? Bless every doctor who dictates in a quiet room and speaks slow.

suicidesaints likes this.
  22. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

My sister does NOT like my brother's girlfriend at all. There is some reason behind it I can't fault her on; but she takes it TOO FAR, making my brother's gf and everyone else uncomfortable in the meantime.

My brother has gotten himself into legal trouble, she had issues with drugs (my brother was a dealer since he was 14 till earlier this year when he got popped, so can't really even demonize her for that), and they just have a serious bond. Tells me no one understands him like her and vice versa, hearing him talk about her you can tell his heart is intertwined with hers. For better or worse; and to be honest I went through the gambit of feelings on her too but I always wanted my brother to be happy - she makes him so - that said I really believe even though they may have gotten worse together for a period of time... they're getting better together to. She's been there for his legal troubles, he was there when she almost died in a car accident - she actually just got out of the hospital yesterday, his birthday and she's came back here to be with my brother again finally. He said it was the best bday gift he could've ever got....

My sister however? Not a fan AT ALL and was immediately with the shits shitting all over the fact she's here. Like she didn't just almost die, like shes not one of the few things keeping our brother sane, and like she has a family that cares for her like he does. Something she should be endlessly sympathetic to cus our family is not ideal either.

TL;DR.... my sister hates my brothers gf cus they gone through a lot together but they are all they got and she doesn't realize her attitude about it pushes her brother away from her, and makes a lot of people resentful of her for making the environment so uncomfortable when she gets on her nonsense.

23. Carmen SD

Trusted

Co worker messaged the boss trying to be shady and get me taken off the schedule so they can get put on for one of the days. Forget they were in a group text I guess because I clearly saw the message. I absolutely can't stand people that do that. I'm so furious right now. Like talk to me first and ask me if it's okay to switch me, because you're also messing with my pay. That's like $100 out of my check I won't be getting to pay bills.

24. scroopy.noopers

: (

i turned 31 this year and been thinking jesus christ life is exhausting and i just want to be dead.

25. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

What do you do? I'm in medical billing and I agree, doctors are terrible at dictation.

Jams likes this.