Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vent Your Frustrations • Page 42

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by omgrawr, Apr 12, 2016.

1. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

More and more I feel like "arts" degrees aren't bad because of their subjects but rather the unnerving amount of useless fucking work you have to do and by the end of it you haven't really learned anything relevant to what you're actually trying to do.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  2. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Ended an assignment with "if all I got out of this was a slightly sharpened ability to bullshit then what the fuck was even the point?"

3. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I am so bored. I think things will get more exciting late next week. I'm in this limbo where I have tons of free time but I've packed away almost everything I own so I have nothing to do. I'm gonna regret whining about boredom when I finally go back to work lol. I'm gonna have a super busy July, but I think my June is gonna drag a bit. Normally I'm totally cool with hanging at home and doing nothing, but there are some things I'm looking forward to and it's making the days drag on.

4. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

My roommate brought his gf over, without telling anyone, for two weeks. like that's annoying enough as is. I like her, but we all agreed that's sort of rude, especially to me. She left and came back again Thursday (is still here I might add, for who knows how long this time). THEN the one time I bring girls to my room on Friday, he flips the fuck out on me the next morning complaining how rude it was to him and his GF. the fucking nerve. 1. it's friday night, 2. I rarely have people over, 3. she DOESN'T FUCKING LIVE HERE AND OVERSTAYED HER WELCOME LAST TIME SHE HAS NO BUSINESS COMPLAINING. 4. I let them have the room for three hours during the middle of the day when I was supposed to be working. At least I know i'm not out of place to be upset, all my other housemates loathe this guy.

he literally has his girlfriend ask to use the room too, he won't even ask me himself. which is fine I don't care, use the room, but don't flip out on me when I have people over, what kind of cognitive dissonance is going on in your head that makes you think that's ok.

oh ya did I add that when she stayed here for two weeks, she used my drawers for her clothes (I was gone when she first got here), and then she says "hey I hope it's ok that I'm using your drawers" when I get back to my apartment.

5. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

Hate the run around with people who lie and like... it gets to a point where you can tell they don't even know what they believe so you're just sitting there like well wtf am I even wasting time for?

MikeyPaine likes this.
  6. Kiana

Having one of those nights where I can't sleep cause I had an embarrassing high school memory triggered and now I'm thinking of all the embarrassing moments. Dumb wannabe edgy high school years

Also the other day someone kept coughing in my face and now I have a cough which is also contributing to the not sleeping thing

7. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

my town is one of those everything shuts down by 10-11pm towns, super frustrating whenever you wanna hang out, I'm always the one having to drive out everywhere cus my town is swaggerless.

8. emt0853

Trusted Supporter

Today has taught me to not whine about missing ambulance calls. Wiped out.

First was a friends grandpa DOA. Sad. Then a drunken motorcycle crash right as my dinner plate was being passed to me.

Current frustration: fellow emt husband did not go but left my dinner plate out for 2.5 hours..and don't drink and drive.

9. Carmen SD

Trusted

Once again I feel screwed over at my job. My shift always has less people and management does absolutely nothing about it. I'm getting put in a section my not fully comfortable in yet doing a job I'm not fully comfortable with in that area. In my normal area I'm fine, but not this other one. I went to my boss and there basically wasn't a care in the world and I just have to do it. I tried explaining the situation and what stresses me out and nothing. Like I'm doing something unfamiliar while being short handed, unlike the other shifts, alongside if its crazy during the shift which happened the other day. When things get crazy I don't get my break because I literally can't leave the floor for safety reasons, which is illegal (for me to not get my break), and it might even be against state policy to leave the floor too with the little number of people there is. It's making me really want to find a new job.

10. Kiana

OK this cough has been around for like five days now and isn't showing any signs of stopping or getting better. It's not like I had a cold and then a lingering cough like what usually happens. I just have a cough with no other symptoms. I took nyquil last night so I could try to sleep instead of coughing all night, but I still woke up coughing. My rib cage is sore. I can't live this kind of life.

11. TedSchmosby

Trusted

My town doesn't even make it past dinner

12. Kiana

Coughing so hard I'm gagging and trying not to puke. What is happening. I'm so confused why I only have this cough and nothing else. Send help. Or cough medicine. I'm on WebMD and in a downward spiral.

13. Dog with a Blog

Reeee!!!!!!! My brother can NEVER be wrong and it's honestly infuriating. He's so quick to call people out on things but anytime I try to hold him accountable he gets super defensive. I don't think I've ever just heard him own up to something and apologize.

14. Kiana

It's feels ridic to go to the doctor for something as harmless as a cough but I'm considering it. Legit still isn't any better. I took Nyquil again tonight hoping it'd help me sleep but nope. As soon as I started drifting off, I had a ridic cough attack. I've barely gotten sleep lately because anytime I drift off I start coughing and if I do manage to fall asleep I wake up coughing soon after. So hard i gag and barely stop myself from puking. I'd be surprised if I'm getting more than 3 hours of sleep a night because of it. I still have no other cold symptoms except a cough so I'm wondering if it's allergies? I don't get allergies usually so idek

15. Dog with a Blog

One time my ex had a cough for a couple weeks and so she begrudgingly went to the doctor and turns out she had walking pneumonia so, not so ridic imo ;)

16. TedSchmosby

Trusted

Is that the name of a new metal band's debut album?

17. Dog with a Blog

Grindcore bruh

18. Kiana

I'm borrowing my stepmoms diffuser thing to see if that helps by putting moisture in the air (it's super dry where I live so that prob doesn't help) and if that doesn't work I prob will go to the dr. I have an overnight bridal party tomorrow but idek if I'll stay the night because I'm up coughing and hacking at all hours and don't wanna subject others to it

19. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

My girlfriend has a friend lately that's honestly pretty shitty? They never talk in between hanging out and then she'll randomly ask my girlfriend to go to a museum or something but instead of actually doing anything the friend asks her to take like a million pictures of her in front of everything so she can look cool online. Like, she'll go to places purely for the picture of her there. And then she'll post all about it and make no reference to the fact that she went with anyone else? Idk it's weird

20. CarpetElf Jun 6, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 7, 2017)
    CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Went to take a routine poop at CVS and someone LEFT THE TOILET PAPER ON THE DRAIN ON THE FLOOR WHAT FUCKING FIEND

21. Carmen SD

Trusted

I'm getting fed up with how my work does things. I'm overly stressed like more than before. We're short staffed in an area we shouldn't be short staffed in, and when we have someone extra for a few hours, another department pulls them which NEVER happened when I worked on the other wing, but now since I work in this other wing, they pull someone from my area, and I can never get anything done, half of the hall is agitated. I'm frustrated. My boss doesn't care that I get really stressed back there. It's like this...they do things to certain people and not others.

It has gotten so bad I have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep, and I have trouble waking up as in I'm tired and want to sleep in longer.

22. Kiana

My little sister gets on my nerves. I was supposed to meet my dad at his house so he can help me move stuff that wouldn't fit in my car. I ask her if he's here and she freaks out. "I don't know! Why don't you go look? I got here right before you did how am I supposed to know?!" With the snottiest tone. Like wtf it's one question. I get defensive because wtf just happened and she just starts yelling at me more. It's why I don't even liking speaking to her. It's ridic.

23. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

T-Mobile did an update to where it takes like, a quarter of a second longer to get punctuation/symbols to appear when texting. What sociopath suggested this and who allowed him to impose his will upon the innocent?

24. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

God damn I hate this fucking laptop. I was just working on something important and just as I went to save it? My computer crashes and it's all gone. Completely sapped my inspiration to keep going today too. God. Damn it.

25. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

my hair stylist quit her salon job to go work as a dental hygienist. now what am i supposed to do?!

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.