Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vent Your Frustrations • Page 41

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by omgrawr, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Carmen SD

Trusted

Here goes bad attitude guy again complaining about nonsense and telling people to "get it together" if something isn't done right. I want to stab my ears with scissors hearing him talk. Idk even know what it is but there's something about him that rubs me the wrong way. He acts all friendly and nice and has people laughing with him and I don't understand it. I see behind his fake-ness

2. Dog with a Blog

Frustrated with myself and my unwillingness to let go of the past and create a better future.

3. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

What the fuck is even the point of being a good person?

theagentcoma likes this.
  4. johnnyutes

Vaya con Dios Supporter

So you're able to look in the mirror and like what you see back

popdisaster00 likes this.
  5. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Isn't working

6. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I feel like I'm slowly and very much more aggressively starting to lose my goddamn mind. Keep wondering how I got here and how I allowed it. I need a new start somewhere.

I feel like i work too hard and try to be as helpful as I can every day but just ended up getting walked on and talked down to. From my family to my work I feel like I'm starting to crumble. I'll be totally fine and happy and good one second and feel this anger rise up instantly and nothing to really help control that. Life's too short for this.

No doubt I'm in a better position than I'm sure a lot of people in this world but I'm done with being talked down to and disrespected. It's an incredibly frustrating situation where I pretty much have to choose between getting a paycheck or being consistently mistreated and abused. I used to think paycheck was worth it but I'm very quickly changing my view on that.

7. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Correlation =/= causation

8. johnnyutes

Vaya con Dios Supporter

CarpetElf likes this.
  9. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I had my friend promise me she wouldn't get drunk at this wedding cause she drove and she lives in another town. She can't stay with me and idk if I can drive her home cause I have family visiting that I wanna see. Yet lo and behold she is on beer number 5 and shows no signs of stopping. People suck. Now I'm sure I get to take care of her which i wouldn't mind if, again, I didn't have other obligations. Friends are 4ever doing this to me.

10. Jdaniels

Regular

I lost my wallet at work yesterday.
    I had just gotten paid, taken my bill money out of bank.
    Pretty sure my wallet fell out in bathroom and now some asshole has my money.
    Ah well.
    It sucks but I can only just move on from it.

11. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

People who think ignoring issues will make them go away

lol

12. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Started driving for UberEats a week ago because I can't find a job and it's the most irritating fucking thing almost getting to the restaurant and having the costumer cancel. Fuck em.

popdisaster00 likes this.
  13. In those situations they should just give you the food

14. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

She's an adult, tell her ass to uber home.

15. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

We were in the mountains and uber doesn't exist here :tear:

16. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

Walk maybe? Lol.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Kiana and ChrisCantWrite like this.
  18. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

19. Jams

Trusted

I hate mowing. HATE IT. Especially since we only have a push mower. It's hot out and now I'm exhausted, hot, and sweaty af. And not only that, I am also covered in hives so I'm also itchy. For someone reason if I do any kind of exercise, etc. where I work up a sweat, I break out in hives. Why???? Plus my new neighbor has not mowed at all since she bought the house next door so her grass is taller than my dog. Normally not a big deal but our front yard, it looks like the whole section is ours bc it is in front of our house and not hers. But really a nice chunk of it is is actually the neighbor's. But since she hasn't mowed my mom says it makes our house look ugly so now I have even more to mow until my neighbor gets her shit together. Fuck mowing.

20. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

lol my mom and I have been trying to eat healthy lately and trying to be a bit more meat-free and my step dad is a giant douche about it. He literally thinks eating organic things and vegetarian products is "gay" wtf sorry you're probably going to have a heart attack soon

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Fragile masculinity is wild , imagine being an adult and still talking that way

22. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

At least he'll be gone soon.

23. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I'm legit frustrated with my work and co-workers right now.

I work at a certain location of my store for over a year and a half now. I've been part time working at another location like 15 minutes away for extra money.

Lately my store has been giving me crappy hours so the other location took advantage and gave me a bunch of hours. All my co-workers at my current store complain about how I have no loyalty and I'm like "I don't. I go where the money takes me."

It also makes me frustrated that my store doesn't want to allow me to transfer to the other store.

24. MegaButterfree

Regular

I'm frustrated because I miss her so much, & I know she must be missing me too, it's not fair to either of us the circumstances that occurred to make us have to break up. I just really hope it's not really over & eventually I hear from her again. We're soulmates & we absolutely need each other. All I can think about is her & it makes me feel so dead inside. My chest & stomach hurt so badly from being in such emotional pain over this. :tear::brokenheart:

25. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

I'm so sick of being woken up morning after morning AFTER MORNING by my neighbors yelling, fighting, throwing things and just generally making life a living hell for each other. They're both poisonous, terrible people who have no decent bone in their body. They don't care about themselves, each other or literally anybody fucking else on this block. They stay up all night some nights partying, and then fight with each other until noon. I can't get involved because they're both sketchy people with bad histories and me and my roommate are scared they'll try and do something to our apt/us because they are literally loose cannons with terrible, shitty personalities. This apartment is not too expensive and it's nice and clean but holy shit do those people suck. Only going on this rant because I was woken up by them calling each other names and throwing things around. >:-(