Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vent Your Frustrations • Page 4

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by omgrawr, Apr 12, 2016.

1. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

Now I remember why I hate Facebook

I'll post about something cool I'm doing, that I have never done before, and get 5 likes. But this girl I know who has babies like it's her job posts a pic of her and her kids and gets more than 50 likes. I don't do bad on Facebook, usually get more likes for pics because that's what usually gets attention so I get it, but it's just so damn annoying.

The Pharmacist and muttley like this.
  2. Lucas27

Trusted

I'm very conservative, but I hate how so many of my ultra-conservative friends are so intolerant of any opposing views.

I also hate how so many of my liberal friends are intolerant of opposing views, except under the guise of tolerance.

So I'm basically just intolerant of everybody. I hate that too.

3. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I work at a school so parking can suck. The drop off/pick up lane wraps around the parking lot and they're supposed to leave a space for ppl who need to get into the lot but they don't always, and I've been honked at for trying to get to the lot. If it's too crowded and I don't wanna deal I'll go into the gravel lot across the street but ppl can block that entrance too! They had to put cones around the entrance so ppl would stop blocking it, but they still do. Traffic builds and they don't leave a space to turn. The other day someone parked right in front of the entrance as I was trying to turn into it. The worst times I can't even get to the building cause no parking

4. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

I use my workout time as kind of an excuse to listen to pop & hip hop songs that I normally wouldn't chill out and listen to haha. Usually just find a playlist like "BEST HIP HOP SONGS TO RUN TO"

5. When customers come in your work and ask if you have a phone charger for whatever phone they have... Really? Not my problem your phone is low battery and you didn't bring your own charger. It's just a really weird question imo

The Pharmacist and muttley like this.
  6. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

Takes a special (entitled) kinda person to even ask that

7. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I would direct them to the nearest Best Buy or Walmart. Not really, but that would be great.

8. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I asked at a bar once while I was drunk and they had one. The guy was super nice about it, too.

9. Laura

Bozo did the dub Prestigious

I feel like I'm getting sick, and it's the worst possible timing. Hopefully just allergies, I hate being sick away from home.

10. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I'd totally let someone use my charger as long as they charged it close by

11. There's a Walmart right across the parking lot from my work lol.

muttley likes this.
  12. The Pharmacist

Legal Drug Dealer Prestigious

It's happening so much now-! I work in a pharmacy, which just makes it weirder

13. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

That's why your username is The Pharmacist right?

I'm so observant. I bet nobody else caught that.

The Pharmacist likes this.
  14. The Pharmacist

Dingdingding !

15. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I've never looked into it but what do you study? Like chemistry? Do you have to memorize pills and stuff bc that would be so hard.

16. The Pharmacist

Chemistry is one part of it, but yeah, memorizing drugs and their users and interactions is the main part

AelNire likes this.
  17. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

This finals week might actually literally kill me. Barely eaten today

18. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

This never helps but..IT'LL BE OVER SOON!! Eating always makes me feel better about life so go eat!

19. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

one of my best friends and i began doing freelance work at the same time. i've been averaging one small job a week or so. she didn't get anything at first, but now she's currently got five multi-hundred dollar projects and is super busy. it's frustrating, because i'm happy for her, but i spend so much time looking for work and never finding it at the same time.

21. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

There's some correlation and I can't quite put my finger on it...

FTank and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  22. White May 1, 2016
    (Last edited: May 1, 2016)
    White

The next generation of Southern children is rising up against their ass-backwards parents. That's what I see.

Progress.

collin512 likes this.
  23. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

There is just no way a toddler should be able to get to a gun. It's always irresponsible parents whose kids end up shooting themselves or others. My dad kept everything locked up and I don't understand people who have guns laying around.

24. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I don't really understand people who have guns, period, but that's just me and also a different conversation.

25. White

It's quite simple, actually: