Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vent Your Frustrations • Page 35

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by omgrawr, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Carmen SD

Trusted

New guy at work is slowly catching on. And we were understaffed. Actually most times my shift is always understaffed. It's tough when he hasn't found his routine and I'm doing everything making sure things run smoothly. But it's frustrating when I have to stop in the middle of what I'm doing to help a patient he can't help. And what I was doing he doesn't know how to do yet and I feel like I'm behind. I try not to get frustrated but I've dealt with a lot of shit for months on end so I get frustrated easy. The guy seems really nice but people can be nice and not perform well.

2. ryan.conde

Who is Ryan? Prestigious

Sometimes even I doubt my own commitment to Sparkle Motion...

iCarly Rae Jepsen and Kiana like this.
  3. Carmen SD

Trusted

Tonight I work with people who don't listen. I'm running around doing almost everything myself. They keep calling me on the radio wondering where I am even tho I told them many times what I was doing. Now this lady I'm working with is sitting on her ass eating while I'm on my break. If she sits the whole time and tries to go on break later then I'm saying something. For fucks sake there is lots of laundry to do that I took and washed. She thinks she knows everything because she's an LVN. She doesn't even work for my company. I just want to scream.

4. Jams

Trusted

I can't wait to move out of this area just so I can have good internet and good cell service. This is ridiculous. My entire road is apparently a giant dead zone. I've tried all the different internet companies available, all constantly go out. It takes hours just to load a text if someone sends me a picture or something. This one house on my road, you will walk by and see the kids sitting on the roof because that is the only spot they don't have their calls dropped. And I work from home and need a good, reliable internet connection for my job so it's very frustrating.

5. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I recently went back to college and holy shit I'm in the wrong English class. We were reading an essay out loud today and this dude didn't know how to say the words "angrier", "incident" or "insulted". Another student asked what "source" and "inspired" meant. Somehow this is the highest you can test in to and I'm pissed.

6. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I'm really frustrated with how my friend is with this certain person.

Whenever it's just me and him, he always shit talking this person and how much he hates him.

yet he'll always invite this person everywhere we go and they'll act like perfect friends when they are together. This person is just awful because he is constantly drops homophobic slurs and racist stuff. I complain to my friend about him and he just goes with the "stop being a crybaby excuse" and I have the worst friends.

7. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Just a heads up that you probably already know, but these type of people probably do the same thing whenever you're not around either. I definitely ditched some old friends for this

8. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

oh they were shit talking me on Facebook today in a comment section because I dislike bars. I just ignore it.

9. emt0853

Trusted Supporter

So I'm supposed to be making my return trip to Mayo Clinic to get these last 2 tests done feb 26-mar3rd so I can finally get this kidney. To stay in a hotel connected to the hospital (I prefer that in MN winters), it's like $112 a night. There is a cheaper option, but we've stayed there before and its a dump. And if we stayed further out in a cheaper place, the difference is just made up in parking every day that we're there. So it's not much of a savings.

So last night I told my Dad we were going to need help with this trip. We're in the process of buying our house and having to pay a lawyer for the contract is pretty expensive. He basically told me "I'll do what I can but its not much." If he doesn't pay for the hotel, we aren't going. That's all there is to it. It's so frustrating because if this was my little sister, he'd be throwing hotel money and then some at her. It's not like his is a vacation, this is a medically necessary trip. (which on 3 different occasions, after she failed out of community college, he paid for her to go on spring break) He then had the audacity to say "I know it's none of my business, but whats left in your inherited IRA?"....I responded with, you answered your own question but what's left in there is for the downpayment on our house and I can't take from there now.

If my Mom was still alive, she'd help me in an instant. No questions asked. And now this is all making me think that getting the kidney in Minnesota is going to be more of a hardship than anything. (We're in IL) I'll have to live there 4-6 weeks after, with a caretaker the entire time. At some point, my husband will have to come home and work because there will still be bills that need paid.

10. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Start a GoFundMe! I'd donate tbh!

11. emt0853

Trusted Supporter

I've considered it, but honestly, the area that I live in...I'd be judged for it more than anything. Its sickening. People here suck, starting with my aunt and her family. They'd be the worst damn critics and IDK if I can handle it. Even my sister said "Idk if I could just ask people for money like that"

12. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Why do they need to know about it? Do what you gotta do to take care of yourself. No shame in asking for help if you need it

13. emt0853

Trusted Supporter

Well I just know that if I made one, it would eventually get shared to them on FB. (not by me, but my other family members are friends) And it would just turn into this major bashing session. IDK if I can handle it. I'm seriously mulling it over though because I NEED this kidney.

14. Kiana

Omg anyone who would bash someone who needs help to get a kidney is a flop loser anyway sry not sry. Like dang they need to have some serious chill!

Also bb if you have a PayPal or anything let me know cause srsly I'll help with what I can cause that's just ridic. Now I'm all fired up!

15. emt0853

Trusted Supporter

Worst part is, it's family. Ugh theres a whole big story there.

16. emt0853

Trusted Supporter

Okay, I am in the process of writing one up. Thanks guys for your kind words. I've been so stressed.

Kiana likes this.
  17. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Of course - do what you gotta do. Don't mind the noise around it. Only adds unnecessary stress which is no good for anyone

18. emt0853

Trusted Supporter

19. Kiana

emt0853 likes this.
  20. Carmen SD

Trusted

Not sure if I wanted to post this here or the beauty thread. I can't wait to have my reg wax girl back. Last time I had services done the girl seemed to have an off day (we all have them), didn't trim my brows. I was suppose to be scheduled with the same person until my reg person was back. Well today they put me with someone else without notice. Very unprofessional. This girl plucked more than I expected. Didn't seem like she trimmed my brows either. Now they're looking bushy. I'd ask to have them done but I don't trust anyone else except my reg girl. The other girl was here that did them last time because I saw her. Like okay?? Why was I switched? Why didn't they let me know? I don't really mind because maybe I'll find someone else that's a go-to if my other girl is gone. I just like to know that they're scheduling me with someone else

21. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I'm going to Scotland with some friends in May and we were trying to do a bit of planning tonight so we can get our car rental sorted out. One of my friends is just waaay over-ambitious of stuff that we should see/do whereas the rest of us kind of want to have more of a relaxing trip. We've been trying to be like "hey maybe we should just pick 5 things that are our priorities and just play the rest by ear" but she came over tonight with this ridiculous itinerary and trying to get her to compromise is becoming so hard.

22. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Haha, I'm so much different from the itinerary-making type. I'm like you, I just wanna go on a trip and totally wing it. I don't wanna stress about tryin' to check things off a list :crylaugh:

23. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

My job keeps telling me I'm the one who needs to move faster, yet outside of the other managers I'm the only one who work more than 3 days a week (I work 5) so of course I'm more worn out plus I'm responsible for everything in the store not just register like the ppl who say something are. Stuff like that makes me wanna hit someone with a european uppercut.

Told one of them finally today "You wanna switch positions?" and of course they said no and I left it at "Alright, then get back to what you were doing." I'm the new leader/manager and have a bad knee, let it glide first few days cus I'm tryna build relationship but getting a bit annoyed by it now. Especially since they always find 3 other things to do while I do anything I am doing, and they expect me to switch around aka do it all at once and it don't work like that. They only get on me cus i am in a higher position (aka they expect me to put up with more).
    But the problem is I didn't apply or interview for that, you put me there and only told me after hiring me (they've done this to someone else with a whole shift change and position). Then they wonder why people continue to quit on them. Especially since there is no breaks on top of all that.

The "move faster" (even though I'm the only one who actually FINISHES shit I start) thing isn't even the first bullshit thing they hit me with. Last week when we got hit with 2 feet of snow and I couldn't even get out of my neighborhood they told gave me a "Warning" the next day saying I HAVE TO be there "Unless it's an emergency/I'm in the ER" and I just stood there arms crossed and laughed saying i'll do my best "But I won't put myself or my car out of commission for anyone." Like what are you gonna do? Fire me cus it snowed so hard the local news itself was saying stay the fuck off the roads? lmao okay.
    Go for it.

24. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Apparently I almost got in a fight last night. Housemates invited a guy over who liked to call people ***s and I chewed him out for it. I was pretty drunk so it couldn't have been very articulate. Still kinda pissed.

25. Kiana Feb 18, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 18, 2017)
    Kiana

I am with kids all the time and on my 3 day weekend I come to visit my sister and there are kids running all around, screaming and fighting here too. And I am really only checking for the one related to me. So I'm like OK. This is loud and obnoxious.