Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vent Your Frustrations • Page 3

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by omgrawr, Apr 12, 2016.

1. inspectorkemp

a literal succubitch

I swear I keep having this recurring sense of negativity returning to me at random intervals. Like I'll just be minding my own business when all of a sudden I'm filled with a sense of combined dread and emptiness. Feels bad man.

2. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

It's really disappointing how Discovery Channel has jumped aboard the reality television bandwagon. God forbid the Science Channel (love the contradiction there) is next, and let's face it, it is.

3. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

I know that feeling and it sucks. I guess the good news for me at least is that it usually passes as suddenly as it fades but I'll feel that way for varying amounts of time. Just kind of makes you lose interest in whatever you planned on doing for a while even if it's something you normally love.

4. inspectorkemp

a literal succubitch

Word. I'll just be going along watching Youtube or writing or something and all of a sudden I realize how meaningless life is and how I'm going to die one day, lol. Like, excuse me brain, fucking rude.

collin512 and omgrawr like this.
  5. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

My inability to gain weight whether it be due to genetics or general lack of will power.. pretty frustrating. I'm skinny af.

6. Ainsley&MyWhetstone

Regular

At both of my jobs today Ive had coworkers whose negativity have been so overwhelming. I totally understand working in the service industry is mentally/emotionally/physically draining but when you're at work you need to find a way to vent out that frustration so you don't make the entire environment toxic for coworkers. Ive been in a pretty good most of the day but dealing with toxic attitudes is rough.

AelNire likes this.
  7. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

My cousin is such a dumbass. She and her boyfriend don't have jobs, live with my aunt, and have 2 young kids that they already pawn off on her. She had her 2nd surgery on her damn pacemaker and my cousin tells us that she's pregnant again.

I'm LIVID. They are so fucking lazy that she had to call me to come and help her cut down this tree bc it was breaking the fence and my dad was at work. I don't mind helping her at all but you can bet on it that I'm about to go off on my cousin. I could see them through the fucking window watching us.

My extended family is fucking garbage and don't deserve all of the shit my dad does for them bc he's too good of a person to say no. I didn't know where to put this but I am seeing RED and needed to get it out before I march over there and let her know just how pissed I am. FUCK.

8. muttley

If I wasn't already such a slave to Instagram, I would absolutely jump ship. To hell with the algorithms. The popular get more popular and the unpopular get ground to dust.

I guess my life is going better than I thought if this is what bothers me.

9. elphshelf

100% made of farts Supporter

Worried I'm going to lose my job soon because a project I'm on is going off the rails. We were expected to meet four goals this Friday and have met none of them.

10. muttley

There's something about Arizona drivers that makes them forget the basic rules of the road when there's any kind of adverse weather. It's windy today and it was near impossible to drive in the fast lane - every lane was crawling. There was a guy doing 65 in a 75 on a two lane interstate in the fast lane. Same thing happens when there's a little rain. It's so ridiculous.

11. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Pissed I lost all of my blog posts on AP. Yeah, yeah. They were old and blah blah. But they were still memories, things I wrote to remember.

No one ever answered me about that, but I guess that's to be expected.

12. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Prob because no one is sure about the answer to your question? Tag Jason and I'm sure he'll try to answer it.

13. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I've already asked him twice and no reply.

It's alright tho. I'm sure they're long gone. Just would have been nice to get a forewarning of it changing so I could have somehow saved them.

AelNire likes this.
  14. Blake Solomon

Mr. Emeritus Prestigious

yeah, im pretty certain it's all gone.

15. muttley

@Blake Solomon I was listening to Cope this morning. Love that album.

16. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Word. I figured.

Thanks for some sort of certainty.

17. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I don't think anyone really knew how fast the site would go down. I remember ppl asking Jason similar questions on how long the site would still be up after he announced the Chorus forums and if I remember correctly he didn't know and it wasn't really in his control? If I'm remembering correctly.

18. jorbjorb

7 rings

You can do it dude. Up those calories and pick things up

Jacob likes this.
  19. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

Almost exactly my situation! My sister in law and their under the table pay to stay on welfare is having their 3rd kid and get the sympathy of EVERYONE. They have no shame, while we work hard to barely make ends meet and have delayed having another kid until we are more financially stable (I hope it happens anyway). Responsibility is overrated...

20. jorbjorb

7 rings

what a bunch of BUMS!

21. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

My allergies. Fuck.

Wish it would just give me a break and let me enjoy the show.

22. MattLikesSsips

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

Safeway has not had Takis for over 2 weeks. I'm about to burn it to the ground.

23. muttley

I missed this post but I know what you mean. I was scrawny and short growing up, then I got tall. Now I'm tall and scrawny. Under the BMI for my height, but screw that noise. I don't think I'm unhealthy or anything, just an ectomorph.

24. mena

This whole box is Pepe Silvia! Prestigious

My Spotify Discover Weekly playlist is always like 85% crap, and I think it's my workout playlists that screw up the algorithm. I should listen to better stuff while working out.

25. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

I have a paper due at 1PM that I haven't started and I really don't want to do but it's the second to last paper of my undergraduate career and I just need to slog but I don't want to tbh

Never have I ever started a paper early.