Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vent Your Frustrations • Page 102

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by omgrawr, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Carmen SD

Trusted

I worry about the girl I’m training. I’m suppose to train her for one more week before she’s on her own but she’s not fully grasping one area that she’s already suppose to know. Being A little slow at first is one thing because I don’t expect her to be fast because I was slow when I first started but she needs to know the basics, and she struggles with that. I need her to know the basics so she can build be speed. I’m also suppose to show her “extra” stuff that I do that you wouldn’t normally learn right away.

2. Carmen SD

Trusted

Idiot mf spend behind me as I was backing out leaving work. Literally came out of no where. I was so far out enough I was turning my car. I bump into him (no damage and he didn’t even want to exchange info) he gets hostile and calls me a “dumb fucking bitch” over and over (with his vocabulary I’m the “dumb” one *eye roll* and honestly I could have said some remarks to him but it’s not worth it. Idiot was in a rush and drove behind me when I was nearly all the way out of my space so it’s his fault really. Also I could have made a remark about how half of his teeth were missing yet he calls me dumb. What stopped me was the area isn’t the best and I didn’t want him to pull a gun on me or something and tbh how he reacted actually made me afraid he was going to do something to me

3. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

People with kids who act like they're (or their opinions) are superior to you. Just because they have kids. Ill be having a discussion with someone about a social issue topic or whatever and they'll say "well you don't have kids so you don't know"

Fuck off. You came or someone came in you or you adopted or whatever a billion people do every year. You're not special

4. Carmen SD

Trusted

When I ask the girl at the front desk to do something and it doesn’t get done. And it’s something she says she’ll fix. Also things are consistently missed. I know I mentioned this before but if that were me elsewhere I’d be fired. Not saying she should get fired, but nothing is being done. I don’t see any change. She’s even been there for nearly 6 months. I kinda think she gets overwhelmed and doesn’t pay attention to detail. A note will literally be in the appt or right next to it, and it’s missed, consistently. I’m still having to correct her mistakes far too many times as I should.

5. Jams

Trusted

The package situation at my apartment is terrible so basically every time I get a package I end up having to drive 30+ mins to go pick it up. The delivery people can’t get in bc they don’t have keys and won’t leave them outside. I tried having my packages sent to my grandma’s house instead bc I go over at least weekly to help her but they keep saying her address doesn’t exist and then they ship back to sender even though she’s lived there over 40 years so it definitely exists!!! Basically I can’t win and really wish my landlord would fix our buzzers so we know when someone is here!!! It really sucks when I get furniture or something bc I live alone and so I gotta try and find someone to help me carry it bc obviously I can’t by myself, especially not up the stairs. Hard to find someone to help when you have no friends lol I hate this place so much sometimes!

6. Carmen SD

Trusted

I relate to the part about the furniture. I don’t have any friends or know anyone that can’t help me carry furniture so I’m stuck having to pay for delivery people. Also sucks when I need help putting something together but have no one to help! So I don’t bother buying those types of things

7. Carmen SD

Trusted

The laundry card machine at my apt stole $30 from me. I called the office a few days ago and they said they’ll email a number to call. No email. I checked my bank account because it was a pending charge at first and I wanted to wait until it posted in case one went away. It didn’t! I couldn’t even get a receipt because that part wasn’t working. Like always. Now I have anxiety having to wait until the morning to call the office and deal with this bs over a weekend!

8. Jams

Trusted

Stink bugs!!!!! They are everywhere in my apartment. I just killed 10 in the last like 15 mins and I'm sure when I go back into the living room, there will be another 10. They seem to be coming in from my sliding glass door. It's really old so there are big gaps in between the doors so I'm going to buy some weather strips to try and stuff in there and hope that helps. I've had 2 land in the food I'm about to eat which is disgusting and I'm getting so sick of them flying at me all the time!! I'm also just generally terrified of bugs soooo not fun.

9. Carmen SD

Trusted

I called the laundry company and the lady wasn’t very helpful! Told me I needed to provide a receipt to get a refund and I told her that I didn’t get one because the machine said it was out of paper or jammed (like always), then said I need to give them my bank statement for proof. Also it’ll take over a week to get a refund. In the form of a check! She said they “don’t do” refunds back to your card. Emailed her and no response. She said she’ll process the request today when I called this morning. Now I have to call back to tomorrow to make sure she even do as she said. Very unsympathetic and unapologetic for the company’s machine to steal my money. If they don’t do anything I’m calling my bank and say there’s a fraudulent charge

10. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

As a hearing impaired person, this pandemic has been some of the most ableist shit I’ve been through in my whole life.

jkauf likes this.
  11. Carmen SD

Trusted

The disrespectful people being me are blasting their music rn. I’m about to call security but they’ll likely do absolutely nothing as always, then the front office will call me and do nothing except say “we got our security report...” like yeah. Control these people

12. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Haven't been able to sleep for weeks. I wake up around midnight wide awake. Fall asleep eventually and wake up again. Fall asleep again and then feels like my alarm goes off five minutes later.

Tried melatonin, valerian root, but nothing. Trying sleep podcasts. I seem to fall asleep to true crime podcasts decently but I've had some disturbing dreams and I don't know if it's related so I'm trying to do that less. I usually fall asleep before they even begin the case but idk maybe my brain is still like subconsciously absorbing stuff in my sleep??

13. Carmen SD

Trusted

I know I kinda talked about this a few weeks ago but this is kinda an update? The form the girl at the front desk said she’ll fix for a patient that didn’t fill out correctly wasn’t even corrected! I went over forms yesterday and saw it was never fixed! Every time I say something I get told “she’s Still learning”. This isn’t something to be “still learning” 6 months later.

also new patients that no snow or cancel their appointment last min. Like you just took a spot for some else we could have filled

14. Carmen SD

Trusted

I called the laundry people again to follow up plus ask about a mailing address. I spoke with someone of the same name but they sounded different so I’m hoping it was two different people. Anyway this person today said they’ll reach out to the person I spoke to the other day and have them email me back. I asked about a mailing address since I was told they mail you a check and they didn’t know. If I don’t hear anything I’ll call Monday before I tell them that I’m just going to tell my bank it’s a fraudulent charge since they don’t seem to want to solve the issue.

15. Carmen SD

Trusted

I’m the only one working and I’m alone for the first time for certain procedures. Literally everything I didn’t want to happen has happened with every patient and I have no one to ask. The newer girl working doesn’t know and still learning. Like I don’t blame her but she literally doesn’t know. and I told my manager what I mentioned that needed help with and I couldn’t even have that. So I have to stay a few hours late because they added someone. Also because of all the shit that went wrong we got behind schedule.

16. Jbent

Trusted

For sure, I get so mad when there are like 3 straight investigative questions from anybody about any holiday (especially the non-"big 3") and if you give a negative response they get all pissy about it

Idk I feel our culture just constantly makes you feel bad if you aren't fond of the card giving occasions ppl seem to be all about lol

Carmen SD likes this.
  17. Carmen SD

Trusted

My mom passed a few years ago the day after Mother’s Day. We were never close and I don’t talk about it. I don’t even talk about her being gone. If someone asks, then I’ll answer. But it’s hard because even if she were still around, she was Low key verbally abusive to me growing up. She always had to say something that would bring me down, blame me for everything even if I wasn’t home, when I would try to talk to her she’d tell me to be quiet and stop talking; would never hear me out. When I would bring certain things to her attention she’d make excuses and not listen. Told me a lot of lies growing up too. It goes on. What I hate is when people try to pry into your business when you say you’re not close with a “why not”. It can be better phrases with a “if I may ask”. I don’t like to mention how my mom treated me. It’s a big trigger into further explanations that make me angry. Part of the reason why I’m terrified to date again, is sharing that part of me. When I told my ex (when we were together) I don’t have a close relationship with my “family” his response was always how it was “really weird”. It upset me because he didn’t try to understand. He claimed he absolutely knew no one that didn’t have a close relationship and everyone he knew has a close family like him. His response made me not want to open up. How can someone respond in such a way. Also a lot of people on dating apps talk about how family is big for them etc and it just hurts me knowing my situation can be a deal breaker for most. I probably said too much

justin. and Jbent like this.
  18. Jbent

Trusted

:heart:

Orla likes this.
  19. xerixio

person

the fact that society says that since I'm a guy if I'm at all flamboyant then I'm gay.

I can't cry or I'm a loser in my parent's basement.

Long hair means you're trashy.

If you are a part of a political party, you have to hate the other ones. (I'm independent, so this doesn't really apply to me, but gosh dang, can we all just get along? The democrats aren't terrorists here to kill us all, and Republicans aren't all part of a pyramid scheme to revive the Nazis.)

Says a lot about society, actually.

justin. likes this.
  20. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I'm pretty sure that's just toxic masculinity. I have shoulder-lengthed hair, prefer to wear colorful/floral beach hats, usually wear bright-colored shorts with Hawaiian shirts, cross my legs when I sit, and moisturize my arms and legs. All of these are apparent non-masculine things to do, but whatever.

True friends won't care and let you be you.

21. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

A couple coworkers came into the office sick yesterday and now I have a cough. With working from home now being an option there was just like no reason for them to come in while sick and I'm annoyed.

22. Carmen SD

Trusted

Not even sure the appropriate thread. But nearly everyone I work with is a far right republican that supports trump. Occasionally I’ll see posts of “Trump won” that they share or other far right trump related posts *eye roll and face palm*. When 45 was in office the Republicans couldn’t stop telling the left “yer candidate lost. Git over iitt”, yet they fail to do the same with Biden. I cringe so hard when I see them sharing those type of posts and it’s scary that people think that way- that they can’t accept that their candidate lost so they still think “he won”. It’s scary what this country has become. It’s scary to think people think someone so hateful could be liked by most. It’s scary how people worship a modern day hitler and think there’s no problem. It’s scary to think some of these people are part of and support this cult

kassie09 and elphshelf like this.
  23. elphshelf

100% made of farts Supporter

It weighs heavy on me that there’s so many people that conflate being an objectively bad person with “courage” or strength.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  24. Carmen SD

Trusted

It’s been 20 business days and still no refund check from the laundry company. I will be calling my bank on Tuesday since today is Sunday and tomorrow is a holiday for a fraudulent charge. Considering calling them first saying “where tf is my check I’ve been waiting a month and it’s suppose to only take a week” then saying forget about it I reported it as fraud

25. Jams

Trusted

My neighbor's dog attacked me again. This is the 2nd time it's happened. She had it on the leash but the dog yanked the leash out of her hand and it came running at me and just attacked me. It wouldn't stop trying to bite me. Thankfully I had pants on so that helped some but I still have a huge, deep cut that keeps bleeding and my entire leg is bruised and sore. The woman was really apologetic but I'm sick of this shit. If your dog is that mean and you (obviously) can't handle it, maybe you should just keep it in the backyard away from people or something. She kept acting like this never happens but I was like Uhhhh I still have scars on my legs from when it bit me before so no. Your dog is fucking mean!! My biggest concern is it's mostly families and elderly people in this area and that dog could really hurt a kid or older person. I don't wanna cause shit with a neighbor and I don't want something to happen to the dog but I also don't wanna be afraid to walk down my own road either....