Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vein North American Fall Tour 2019 Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by amorningofsleep, Jul 17, 2019.

1. subplotofcrows

A Grand Scene For A Color Film Prestigious

Off the top of my head Vein had:
    -A regular blue (not navy, actual blue) hoodie with the Vein logo guy with the forehead on it
    -black longsleeve with VEIN.FM on the sleeves and Tour 2019 dates on the front in very small font below a picture with a guy with his eyes wide with blue hues. (I bought this one)
    - another tour tee but it was black with some kind of abstract design on the front similar to traffic moving along a highway
    - trucker style snapback

nothing was branded with the Closes Casket Activities logo.

adeadgod likes this.
  2. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

For some reason Soft Kill didn’t play the LA show. Their merch was there when I walked in too.

Vein ended up finishing at 8 p.m. I’ve never been out of a show that early. Higher Power was awesome; the new songs go off live.

3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I hope Soft Kill plays tonight but I wouldn't mind getting home at 830 either.

4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Guessing that something happened with Soft Kill.

The Dallas show (which is tonight) originally had them listed on the bill, but the venue's website no longer shows them listed and now has an additional opening act listed instead?!?!

5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

It's 845 here and no one has played yet as far as I can tell. Door man said Vein at 11. Ugh.

johnnyferris likes this.
  6. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Damn that’s rough. I think there was going to be a second show happening after vein in LA thus it being an early show

riotspray likes this.
  7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Soft Kill didn't play. Not sure if they've completely dropped from the tour or what?!? Here's the rest of the merch...[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Shirts were $20. Hats and longsleeves $30. Hoodies $40

adeadgod likes this.
  8. adeadgod

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hey, thanks for the merch pics! really appreciate that

riotspray likes this.
  9. adeadgod

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

my show in florida today has six fuckin bands on the bill. will update you guys if soft kill is at my date

10. adeadgod

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

no soft kill. vein fucking RIPPED. one of the best shows i’ve ever gone to

riotspray likes this.