Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vein - Errorzone (June 22, 2018) Album • Page 9

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by amorningofsleep, May 7, 2018.

1. i want Warped Tour* to live on only so after Vein blows the fuck up them and all their future clone bands will be on it and will give Warped the energy that it used to have.

*i only say Warped Tour because no other festival like that tours and comes here to Utah, so yeah...

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  2. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

Check out the hardcore thread. What they are doing isn't "groundbreaking" per se but it's nice that hardcore music is finally getting some time to shine. Look at Code Orange and Turnstile.

This album is great.

3. cherrywaves

Trusted

Broken Glass Complexion

4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I don't know if I'd call them "hardcore" but Power Trip is another "new-ish" act (that comes to mind when Code Orange, Vein and Turnstile are mentioned) that's doing great things right now.

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  5. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Just getting into this album, god this gives me a fix that I havent felt in years. Love everything about this album.

6. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Stoked to see them this winter with ETID

sawhney[rusted]2 and oldjersey like this.
  7. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I'm legit going to get in shape for that specific show lol.

sophos34 likes this.
  8. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

so jealous of that tour.

9. I’m beyond angry that that tour isn’t coming to New England.

10. i'd just want to see Vein and Turnstile

11. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

i'm more stoked for the vein headliner that's coming through next month...time to decide whether to make the trek to milwaukee or gary.

12. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

gary indiana? I heard that's one of the worst places ever

amorningofsleep likes this.
  13. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

eh. they got some dedicated people booking hardcore shows down there at a comedy theatre in the nice part of gary. considering sanction and fuming mouth are also on the show (and it's on a saturday), i'll likely make the trip if my schedule aligns for that weekend. the milwaukee show is on a thursday which makes it all the less likely.

14. Pooch

Regular

This sounds like a bunch of hardcore kids who think Petitioning the Empty Sky is the best Converge album started a band with a singer who secretly worships EYEWTKAS-era Glassjaw and a guitarist who had a dad with a soul-patch that played his old MudVayne and Spineshank albums everyday on the way to dropping him off at school.

Most excited I've felt about a hardcore album in a long time

15. yung_ting

Trusted

Show here on Tuesday with Sanction was having venue troubles so it's now been moved to a tiny 100 cap venue...going to be absolutely mad

16. Theemoflamingo

Regular

RIP

chewbacca110, riotspray and yung_ting like this.
  17. This, Jesus Piece, American Nightmare and Turnstile have basically been on repeat.

18. Pooch Sep 15, 2018
    (Last edited: Sep 15, 2018)
    Pooch

Regular

It's been a pretty awesome year for hardcore

19. It’s been a really great year. Many hardcore releases will be in my top 10

Pooch likes this.
  20. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

its been an insane year for hardcore

kyle likes this.
  21. yung_ting

Trusted

TONIGHT

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  22. atlas

Trusted

have fun and don't die!

23. yung_ting

Trusted

holy fuck

riotspray likes this.
  24. flask

Trusted Supporter

Please tell me you smashed the face of the person closest to you when they played End Eternal.

25. yung_ting

Trusted

I came out of mosh retirement for Doomtech after like ~6 years and p sure I sprained my ankle leaping on people

Place was the size of a large living room. Straight chaos

cherrywaves and flask like this.