Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Valleyheart - Everyone I’ve Ever Loved (Rise Records, December 14, 2018) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Kellan, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

New single Friends in the Foyer tomorrow!

2. MattNCheeze

Trusted

Friends In The Foyer up on all streaming platforms.

So gewd.

3. Lucas27

Trusted

It great. AOTY contender for me if the rest holds up.

Colin Your Enthusiasm likes this.
  4. How dare they release music this good at this point in my list making process!!

5. Colin Your Enthusiasm

CAN'T WAIT

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  6. Been listening to the EP and these two songs all day. Feels strange to be this excited for an album by a band I didn’t even know existed two weeks ago but here we are

7. Colin Your Enthusiasm

That happened to me when i discovered the ep not long before the album was announced so i know the feeling. It's awesome though glad it's such a short rollout very refreshing.

8. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It reminds me of Even the Trees but that band is independant so they can do wtv they want. Valleyheart is on Rise Records but it sounds like this record has been done for a little bit now from what I've heard from a few ppl. I just thought the label would want to push it more/give it more press prior to releasing it pleasantly surprised when they announced the release date was so soon.

beachdude and Nate_Johnson like this.
  9. Yeah, an article I read last night said they recorded it in February, so idk what took so long! Vinyl pressings hold up release dates a lot these days but there’s not even a pressing coming out until next year haha

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  10. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Excited for this one, Colin will definitely make sure I listen

11. Gooddayz

always and forever

Wow Friends in The Foyer is amazing. Like holy crap, I heard the sample on iTunes and knew I had to hear the full track. The atmosphere the guitars create alongside the vocals are crazy crazy good

12. Lucas27

Trusted

Everyone in here needs to check out the band Stay Outside to hold you over until Friday. Similar brand of indie rock to Valleyheart. They released a fantastic EP two years ago that no one listened to:

13. Colin Your Enthusiasm

Thanks for sharing this is pretty tight.

Lucas27 and Nate_Johnson like this.
  14. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

It’s very much in line with the new Valleyheart.

Lucas27 likes this.
  15. Lucas27

Trusted

Yeah, they've put out seven songs and my buddy and I have already made them the gold standard. He told me about Valleyheart when the EP came out and said, "Dude, it's like, as good as Stay Outside." Haha. "Void" and "Braveheart" are two of my favorite songs of the last couple years.

16. Ness72

I actually think they're both Indiana bands or around that area. Could be wrong though. The sound of these bands just makes you kinda wanna give a dang shout of total joy and such.

Lucas27 likes this.
  17. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

I definitely think it’s a Midwest sound. Like alt rock meets emo. Two very similar bands from Ohio that are good as well are Heavy Things and No Dice.

18. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Make sure you post them in Midwest emo postings

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  19. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

But to answer your question, Valleyheart are from Salem, Massachusetts.

Ness72 and teebs41 like this.
  20. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

This is Heavy Things:

I saw them open for Hawthorne Heights earlier this year.

Ness72, teebs41 and Lucas27 like this.
  21. Lucas27

Trusted

Digging this a lot. Super nostalgic in all the best ways.

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  22. Oh this is fucking good.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  23. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

excited to play this Friday, Hoping this causes mad peeps to rethink their list.

Ness72, beachdude, bachna84 and 3 others like this.