Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Valencia Announce Anniversary Shows

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Valencia have announced a ten year anniversary show for We All Need a Reason to Believe:

On December 28, 2018 at Union Transfer in our hometown of Philadelphia, PA, we will be celebrating 10 years of our album We All Need A Reason to Believe. This was an album that took our band on an incredible journey across the world, and introduced us to so many inspiring, diverse, and magnetic people. We are going to be playing it in full, alongside many other favorites, with some other special surprises!

2. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Show*

DearCory, Saephon and SkyGrowsBigger like this.
  3. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Bought mine ASAP, I can not wait for this

4. KrisArronNev

Trusted

Lucky Philly.

Carouselboy and spencpants like this.
  5. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

I'd love for this to be a full tour. Incredibly underrated band.

spencpants, Saephon and MightyBrian like this.
  6. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Wonder what lineup it'll be

7. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I'm so pissed my best friend gets to go to this and rub it in my face. I just flew to NJ/NY for TGA and ATL/Dashboard so he couldn't hold it over me. :uhoh:

8. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Damn it the headline says "shows" so I got excited

9. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Valencia is one of those bands that I always wanted to see live, and I had chatted with a friend a couple months back who lives in Philly about going up there for the Mummers Parade. I visited that friend around 10 years ago after meeting him on absolutepunk.net. That was before meeting people online was a regular occurrence. All of my friends thought I was insane to fly to Philadelphia to hang out with someone I'd never really met. We had an awesome time, and we've stayed in touch ever since. We're both full adults now with families, so it would be a cool opportunity to introduce everyone.

Point being, this is right around January 1st (Mummers Parade), and that could be a sign that I was meant to fly up there to visit...

farva2, theasteriskera and spencpants like this.
  10. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I love everything about this post. It sure seems like the stars are aligning & you need to get to Philly! I saw Valencia in their touring days, their "Goodbye For Now" show, & their first show back during their holiday run 2 years ago. And I'm going to this. You won't be disappointed, especially since they're playing WANARTB in full

CyberInferno likes this.
  11. Carouselboy

Was really really hoping this was gonna be a full tour. Le sigh

12. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Holy shit...I was hoping I might have a chance to look at flights and whatnot, but the show already sold out. On a positive note, they actually added another date as a result (12/27, the day before this one). So I guess I still have a chance to consider it. Not sure if that warrants a new post or not. I'll tag Mr. @Jason Tate just in case.

theasteriskera likes this.