Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Vacationer Release Signature ‘Mindset’ Cannabis Strain

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The initial release of Vacationer’s Mindset cannabis strain is now available exclusively at Zen Healing in West Hollywood and will be hitting additional stores in California later this month. The full press release can be found below.

The initial release of Vacationer’s Mindset Cannabis strain is now available exclusively at Zen Healing in West Hollywood and will be hitting additional stores in California later this month. The Philadelphia-based band teamed up with Cherry Kola Farms to release their signature “Mindset” strain of Cannabis. The cannabis strain is the first of many artist licensing deals for Cherry Kola Farms, under the supervision of Zach Falkow, Director of Artist Relations. “We could not be more excited to have Vacationer as our premiere artist,” Falkow says. “Kenny’s creativity, enthusiasm for cannabis and his approach to the product is a perfect match for Cherry Kola Farms. We’re all big fans of the music, and we have no doubt that the “Mindset” strain will be a perfect compliment to its namesake album.”
    Cherry Kola Farms was founded in 2010 in Sonoma County, CA by brothers Asa and Sean Schaeffer. Known for cultivating small batch craft cannabis, Cherry Kola has established itself as an authority in the cannabis industry. Their namesake strain has won countless awards including the High Times Medical Cannabis Cup, The Breeders Cup, and the LA Cannabis Cup. In partnership with Xtractology, Cherry Kola offers a wide variety of different products from flower to waxes and distillate, each in a myriad of different flavors and strains. Beyond their strains, the Cherry Kola empire includes multiple production facilities, a flagship dispensary in West Hollywood and a newly formed artist partnership department. Cherry Kola Farms’ extensive experience and knack for innovation has positioned the brand to lead the cannabis industry and lifestyle into the mainstream.

The release of the “Mindset” strain is a pivotal moment for frontman Ken Vasoli. “My collaboration with Cherry Kola Farms is a complete dream turned reality.” He adds, “I’ve been a cannabis advocate for all of my adult life. Now I’ve been given this chance to tailor a strain of marijuana with experts of the craft. The combination of strains that we landed on (Headband x Pineapple OG x Banana Kush) were selected specifically for the benefits it would have on Mindset. Those strains are all carry euphoric, happy and creative effects. Those are the positive aspects of marijuana that I want to emphasize. I want the people who try this strain to have a positive mental experience and to feel comfortable in the creative side of their brain.”

2. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

All you do is puff and bloooowwwww

3. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

Mr. Serotonin and kpatrickwood like this.
  4. Walkabout

Regular

ahhh shit. I'm gonna try to get it. Will report back.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.