Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

utterp1gwAnk2k20 • Page 988

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by RyanRyan, Mar 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Yeah lol. @ChaseTx the fool said why do they sell them when you’re not supposed to use them for the “only” thing they’re good for

it may be the best thing they’re good for but it’s not the only thing lol

2. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

soak it in Heinz brah

aliens exist and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  3. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah that twitter thread you posted about racist uncles has been on my mind a lot today. I’ve seen so many more people to engage with lately who are closer to figuring things out than someone who has proven time and time again that he has zero interest in growing or changing.

As for the show, oof, I don’t know. I’m pretty relieved that I’m done with it already because I was livid enough watching it a few weeks ago (it already feels like it ended months ago but it was so recent!!) and I’m not sure if I would be able to stand it at the moment. Some parts absolutely made me want to get out and fight, but other aspects were just super depressing. If it gives you energy instead of draining it then it’s probably a good choice!

4. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

That's right you can also clean skateboard bearings with them

5. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

I like my steak plain and ideally medium to medium well but I’m not picky as long as it’s not an extreme to one side of the other

aliens exist likes this.
  6. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Yeah. And that was something new for me to think about too! Like, I never want to act like I have all the answers. I’m constantly growing and confronting too.

ugh exaaactly I’m not sure which direction it will go tbh lmao on one hand I thought it might motivate but on the other yeah the opposite lmao. It’s a gamble I’m taking I guess!

7. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

I got one out a couple of days ago to use with a glass of water to seal an envelope but the envelopes just had a little strip you tear off that has adhesive

aliens exist, GrantCloud and ChaseTx like this.
  8. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Which episode are you on? Some were harder to watch than others for sure.

And definitely, it’s a process for everyone. I’m trying to be much more intentional with what I say and do online, partly for my mental health and partly to make sure I’m being as helpful as possible and not ending up in rage spirals that just distract from what needs attention. Like this issue today sort of ties in with what we talked about recently with telling people to unfriend or unfollow you if they disagree. This person is someone who I know still sees my posts (because ironically he liked one recently), and I don’t want to react in a way where he might just end up deleting me so that he no longer sees anything else I’m trying to put focus on in the future. Whether he would follow those links or do any learning privately is probably too much to hope for of course, but at the moment I know he’s at least seeing them.

I also didn’t mean for my earlier post to be saying, “Whew! That was easy! Now I don’t have to worry about him ever again!” I’m still trying to figure out what could possibly do any good and say that to him.

9. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Think I’m gonna grow my hair out so I can part it down the middle

10. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

How’s that tummy doing king

11. RyanRyan

I finally got back into a ‘workout’ routine for my scrawny lazy ass and I’ve started eating breakfast and now I take cold showers? I think I’m being healthier idk

but my twigs (aka arms) are so tired I can barely lift up my phone and that’s after a tiny workout so lmaooo work should be...interesting...

I fell asleep during class and I think all of this (+coffee despite it making me go on neurotic double vision trips) should make me feel better daily. I hope.

aliens exist and Sean Murphy like this.
  12. RyanRyan

Also this is such a lovely wholesome post wow the love here is strong. Tummy is a lovely lovely word

13. RyanRyan

Also also I’ve put weight on which is super exciting because my weight WOOF there’s underweight and then there’s THIS. Even putting on 2KG is an achievement with my fucking metabolism so I’m genuinely proud haha.

14. RyanRyan

Anyways sorry to break up the serious talk back to your stations folk I just wanted to talk about that because I’m lame and proud of such things

15. ChaseTx

Ahhh,,,, fuck.

16. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Kick rocks Ryan

17. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Are you ok?

Also @supernovagirl, I said something. I HATE how years of internet discussion gives me such an adrenaline fight or flight response to posting certain things. All the blood is in my head now.

Aaaaaaaaand in very exciting local news, the governor is going to announce the removal of the Lee statue and the mayor is taking steps to remove the rest July 1st, which was recently approved as the time where it could be brought up after years and years of them saying nothing could be done.

18. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

gotta love tummies for rhyming with cummies

19. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

20. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh god he PMed me about needing to remember his Facebook demographic, heeeelllllppppp.

21. ChaseTx

Yeah, I am fine, just worried and not feeling super useful

22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

[​IMG]

23. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

If only they were children!! Unfortunately he means that everyone he’s friends with is incredibly racist so his slightly sweeter poison is therefore an improvement and I should respect that. Fun!

24. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

aliens exist likes this.
  25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

damn pc police at it again

I know coopting their language is a mixed bag but I think I did it right haha

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.