Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

utterp1gwAnk2k20 • Page 974

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by RyanRyan, Mar 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

3. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

4. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

5. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I feel like that wasn’t nearly as long ago as I would have assumed. Like. What. What even is time.

6. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Oh wow I’ve only been high for 45 minutes I’m in for a weird day

7. supernovagirl

Had to just delete an old time friend. He has problematic views and I knew that but he’s a red neck who moved to the middle of Hicksville like 10 years ago so that ruined him
    But when we were friends he was honestly a (mostly*) stand up dude and a real ass friend to me but I digress
    He shared a post basically celebrating a video of someone driving into protestors in a really fucked up way (not that there’s a not fucked up way, but you know)
    When I was like ok so you’d be okay with finding out this was me in this video? And he of course will never say “yeah that’s fine” but said so much stuff dancing around basically saying it. I basically said it a few more times like emphasizing that it’s disturbing that he would be okay with someone using this kind of violence against me for exercising my first amendment right and that meant he obviously wasn’t a friend of mine. Gave him like two chances to reply and understand and he still just whataboutism’d me. so I deleted him.

Shit sucks but at the same time it’s like damn what a relief to know how little I mean to you; get outta my life even if it’s only in a digital way

GrantCloud, Ken, aliens exist and 2 others like this.
  8. supernovagirl

Also like I wasn’t even trying to center myself here I was trying to get him to admit that he wouldn’t be okay with that and use that as a bridge for empathy bc no one taught these dumb white boys empathy but alas

GrantCloud, Ken, RyanRyan and 2 others like this.
  9. RyanRyan Jun 2, 2020
    (Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2020)
    RyanRyan

Guys I love Fairly Odd Parents but apparently the creator is a homophobic pedophile or something?

EDIT: my gf told me but I googled it and I think she’s seen something about a different cartoon. PHEW. My bitch heart couldn’t have handled this

Shakriel and supernovagirl like this.
  10. RyanRyan

Also look at my beautiful boy
    7607F7C2-3168-4FE3-A958-C269F6C28781.jpeg

GrantCloud, Ken, Shakriel and 4 others like this.
  11. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

She may have been thinking of Dan Schneider, who created Drake and Josh, iCarly, Victorious, and a bunch of other tween sitcoms for Nickelodeon

12. ChaseTx

I wanna buy this shirt that says Ska Against Transphobia

GrantCloud, Ken, RyanRyan and 3 others like this.
  13. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh my god I truly hoped and thought this was just another bit that didn’t make sense to me.

14. RyanRyan

Interesting - so that guy’s bad?

15. supernovagirl

Oh that guys the worst

16. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

"bad" would be sugarcoating it

17. RyanRyan

18. supernovagirl

I had plans fo go out tomorrow and do ~the p word~ but my info was just a screenshot of like a line of screenshots from social media stories and no one I know firsthand
    Now I can’t find any real info about it so I’m like hmmm is it happening

which maybe is dumb to say bc frankly it hasn’t stopped happening hah but yeah

19. supernovagirl

I feel kind of confused right now bc like I’ve said there’s so much conflicting opinions and information
    Like I said people are essentially constantly protesting so shouldn’t I be joining them? Or should I be waiting for official black lives matter sanctioned organizational events? I feel like I’m so conflicted bc I want to respect and honor the wishes of black people but also feel some stuff is too tame and idk idk

20. ChaseTx

Funny thing about those shows is none of them had jokes. They had characters acting weird followed by audience laughter

21. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

hey a1 how ya doin

i hit my head again today

22. ChaseTx

I want beer but I only have stout left

23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

at the very least he had a foot fetish that he used teenage girls for and there are rumors that he did far worse

24. supernovagirl

I don’t think it’s just rumors from what I’ve seen
    But there are definitely some “un-substantiated” things that are even more vile
    Basically anyone interested should dive into that rabbit hole bc the various corners of the Internet tell it better, with photo and video proof, than anyone here could

25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I can't find the Twitter thread with all of it but yeah a lot of stuff like this, by rumors I meant the CSA part

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.