Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

utterp1gwAnk2k20 • Page 46

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by RyanRyan, Mar 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

[​IMG]

2. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

My chili I usually put Serrano, jalapeño and two habaneros in there. Usually sauté them with butter with the onions and green peppers before I mix everything together.

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

[​IMG]

4. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

5. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

PEEPS IN THE CHILI POT MAKES IT TASTE BAD

7. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

people are way too horny about food in here.

you're at like an 11 and should really be about a 5.

8. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I don't know when I'll be able to go to a restaurant again I've looked at the menu of every major chain this weekend

10. Shakriel

despite not being able to go, you could probably still get the food itself, if it's a major chain.

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I'm depressed enough to see what food Applebee's offers but not depressed enough to eat it lol

12. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Applebee’s:
    7939A13A-E516-4840-A348-0BE7FADC18F6.jpeg

13. Shakriel

oh. I didn't know you were feeling that low about not being able to go out. I'm such an introvert that this really doesn't bother me on the whole (that and I gain 2 hours back a work day by not commuting).

[​IMG]

14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I am too but concerts and movies and stuff are big serotonin boosters and I am not good at meal prepping I will just be like I feel like eating a chocolate chip cookie and I can't magically do that for a bit

15. Shakriel

Concerts are too much for me to be anything more than a rare-ish occurrence, but do miss going to the movies. And yeah, I get the meal prepping. If i started craving something, I used to just order it but now that's a little more difficult because everyone else is fucking doing that too.

16. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

that’s what I did minus the habs which I would usually do but wasn’t allowed to since children were eating it too. I doubled the Serrano though lol

17. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

Hi

18. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

The main thing for me is not having anything on the horizon. Like nothing to look forward to or even have a purpose for. Sometimes that was an event like a concert or other event, sometimes just plans with friends, or sometimes just class. But none of that exists and it’s bleak.
    Also I miss takeout and fast food. It’s still available I’m just broke lol

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

yeah same

20. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m just trying to think of kind of amorphous things to look forward to, like seeing my brother’s family for the first time, eating at a favorite restaurant again, the first time I’ll feel safe to go to a show. It’s not as helpful as having actual dates to keep myself going, but it’s something.

21. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

Well, I don't know you very well. Maybe your exciting new thing could be getting to know more about people you're still in contact with!

22. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

the highlight of my day was peeling off a black face mask in one piece. so that's where i'm at.

RamonaQuimby and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  23. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

low of the day: i'm out of wine

24. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Eatin a pop tart with butter, thinkin of @Colby Searcy , as one does
    29994734-D68C-4525-AD24-8A7A8543AFAF.jpeg

25. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.