Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

utterp1gwAnk2k20 • Page 44

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by RyanRyan, Mar 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. RamonaQuimby

Trusted

How has nobody created a spin off place w alcohol & donuts called Drunkin Donuts yet I don't understand

2. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

3. RamonaQuimby Mar 29, 2020
    (Last edited: Mar 29, 2020)
    RamonaQuimby

Trusted

You should do it honestly!!!! She needs to know. Her husband constantly spouts off libertarian nonsense and has don't tread on me as his prof pic.

Also I'm wondering if she thinks I'm insane and like the only person with my mindset since no one else wrote anything lol

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  4. RamonaQuimby

Trusted

Idk yet I just saw a few posts etc on different platforms accusing him of being a hack that's like profited off of other peoples talents or something but I will have to look more into it. I really like him and don't know if those people have some weird agenda or if it's legit. I will look into it more today but I'm really obsessed with Tiger King right now

Dirty Sanchez and supernovagirl like this.
  5. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

[​IMG]
    also story of my high school life lol

6. RamonaQuimby

Trusted

So I know some instacart workers are planning to strike tomorrow due to not getting the protections they need during the pandemic and also Amazon workers do not have the protections they need and I doubt Bezos and co have done anything to rectify that yet. I really don't want to go to the grocery store and expose myself and potentially others though but it seems like the only option right now since I don't want to support those companies. What have you all been doing in regard to getting food right now? Also @BirdPerson are grocery store workers getting hazard pay and protection right now or are they planning a strike?

7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Ok i liked the end of The Leftovers

Dirty Sanchez and dadbolt like this.
  8. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

that same recurring musical theme/piece from this show is just as haunting as any musical piece from Lost and i always considered Lost to be the show with the most captivating score.

Dirty Sanchez and dadbolt like this.
  9. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Oh LORD
    I was just going to call her out for coming at you like that in such a pretentious and patronizing way. “Do you even know whAt that MEANS?” Just say you don’t think Kate knows what she’s taking about & go :eyeroll: how annoying!! Honestly you offered to explain more and she didn’t answer so that’s on her. She clearly just wanted to make you feel dumb and not have an actual discussion and that’s what makes me mad.

Dirty Sanchez and RamonaQuimby like this.
  10. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

my roommate only came to visit for the weekend and now he is going back to la and I’m like god bless

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

why would anyone go from LA to Fresno

Dirty Sanchez and Shakriel like this.
  12. RamonaQuimby

Trusted

Yeah her and her husband are big don't tread on me pro-gun anti govt people so I'm guessing she was going to spout off about personal freedom etc. Like dude I'm all for freedom but the don't tread on me saying is turned into the wrong kind of people using it to justify their hateful agenda. Also like why would u be trying to come at me about a meme that has a Nazi symbol being stepped on...like what??? U look insane. Also in regard to online arguments I decided I'm going to just correct people with the facts and then if they try to counteract it with bullshit I'm going to ignore them. I will get the facts out there and people can do with it what they will.

13. RamonaQuimby

Trusted

Also @supernovagirl thanks for always having my back! I think I'm done with her (she's my old best friend) ever since she agreed with Trump's plan of going back to work soon and pretty much like oh well people die it's all in god's plan etc. Like my sister is a nurse that could get called onto front lines u can kindly fuck off

14. CobraKidJon

he lives here

his girlfriend lives in la

she likes coming here because it’s a small town

15. supernovagirl

Toootally! And good tactic

RamonaQuimby and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  16. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Weezer lyrics?

angrycandy likes this.
  17. CobraKidJon

18. supernovagirl

I just got an extension on a bigger assignment that was due today bc I was kinda freaking out but with that extension it’s like this huge weight lifted and now what’s due today seems totally doable
    Thankful for understanding and accommodating professors

19. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I guess my grandpa has coronavirus. Fuck.
    He’s like 65 and in really good shape/no health conditions but I’m still worried.

20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

hope he's alright , also how the fuck is your grandpa 2 years younger than my dad

21. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

gotta get your refill of meth in this trying time.

22. CobraKidJon

listening to only Charli XCX and Carly Rae Jepsen today

23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

okay Mikey

24. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

rewatching super bowl 51 on fox

Dirty Sanchez and CarpetElf like this.
  25. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

ruok

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.