Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bad opinions • Page 657

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by KimmyGibbler, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Dog with a Blog

Everclear fuckin rips. I mean, it’s really only the one album but it’s a banger

2. 333 GANG

ACAB

How has anyone not heard how’s it going to be

sophos34 likes this.
  3. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

I didn't recognise any of those Third Eye Blind songs.

Also, Third Eye Blind are awful...

4. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Third Eye Blind is one of those bands that I can’t believe anyone has strong opinions on either way

5. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Taylor is one of the best vocalists I’ve ever heard

SpyKi and Kiana like this.
  6. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Unpopular opinion threads aren't typically my thing (too much negativity in a flavor that's not really my current vibe), but since I've been thinking about this recently...

thank u, next is the first & currently only Ariana Grande album that I'm a start to finish fan of. And, I'm a very big fan. :shrug2:

Before you reply to tell me how great Dangerous Woman is, or how much "7 Rings" sucks, I get it. I don't care. lol. The vibe of thank u, next just really speaks to me right now. People just like what they like, & I like that album.

nohandstoholdonto likes this.
  7. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I never listened to Hanson outside of the major singles everyone heard back in the day. Is there a song in particular that shows off Taylor’s voice?

8. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

The walk is a good album!

9. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Yeah Been There Before is a great example, or Georgia.

10. Leftandleaving

The walk is an amazing album, and the songs spy ki pointed out both rule. Fuck Hanson is so good

11. 333 GANG

ACAB

How old are you? I don’t know how this could be possible if you’re at least like.. 25 or so

12. Preserved Moose

Amateur Hour

I'm in my 30s but I've never heard any of those songs either. I don't think they were "a thing" here in England. Just checked their discog on wiki and Semi Charmed Life just made it to number 33 in our charts in 97 and I'd checked it out and I had heard it before but wouldn't have been able to tell you it was by them.

MrCon likes this.
  13. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

7 Ring’s is extremely good actually

mescalineeyes and Tim like this.
  14. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I’m as big an Ariana fan as anyone and even I don’t think she has a front to back/no skips album. Even DW, for as good as it is, has some songs I don’t care for, or more commonly, parts of songs that make me not wanna listen to the rest.

15. Kiana

I guess my unpopular opinion is I don't rly like Ariana. Her singing... Style I guess? Doesn't jive with me. That kinda thin and airy tone? Idk. Like objectively I know she's a great singer but it doesn't do anything for me and she lacks any sort of presence to rly draw me into her performances or connect with them.

I feel like I have weird/bad taste in popstars tho lmao

16. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Yeah I dont like Thank u Next

17. btr

Trusted Supporter

Thank u, next rules. Haven’t been able to pull it from my rotation since I saw her in March

18. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Revolver is the best Beatles album

zmtr and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  19. Kiana

The best Beatles album is E•MO•TION

20. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

Nearly 31, but as Moose said, they weren't a household name in the UK. That sort of soft rock doesn't hold sway over here in the same way.

21. Tomozaurus

Regular

I've got one.

I don't like Be The Cowboy as much as either Bury Me At Makeout Creek or Puberty 2 :teethsmile:

Leftandleaving likes this.
  22. Leftandleaving

I agree

Tomozaurus likes this.
  23. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

i had to look up who even made those albums as i've never heard the titles of any of them before lol

24. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

idk if this is unpopular, but P2 is the weakest of those 3 for me.

Bury Me might be my overall favorite

25. Leftandleaving

P2 and BMAMOC are probably tied for me tbh. Maybe I like P2 a lil bit more

Tomozaurus likes this.