Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bad opinions • Page 598

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by KimmyGibbler, Apr 11, 2016.

1. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

2. cherrywaves

Trusted

I get that once upon a time it was funny to be “LOL Brokencyde!!” and rightfully so, but that article is corny

Richter915 likes this.
  3. atlas

Trusted

decided to get into Bjork bc the consensus seems to be that's something everyone should do

Vespertine is her best album, Desired Constellation is her best song

(i have no idea if either of these opinions are actually unpopular)

4. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

5. cherrywaves

Trusted

Vespertine is my favorite

stars143 likes this.
  6. JM95

Trusted

Vespertine is my current number one, although it tends to switch between that and Homogenic.

7. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I suspect my girlfriend would kill me if I tried this. Plus, I'd have to tell her why and that's a weird story to tell her haha.

I actually thought that was the least bad Brokencyde song I have ever heard.

8. That’s the most vindictive AP article I’ve read in a minute.

9. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Homogenic is Bjork's best by a good margin for me. Incredible album.

10. Night_Sky

Regular

I was tracing the thread and not really realising the Bjork conversation when I read this and thought, "great post here"

Mary V and cwhit like this.
  11. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i had a feeling that would happen hahaha

12. Night_Sky

Regular

I've just got back from seeing Now, Now and am absolutely spent, so please forgive my poor observational skills :')

13. George

Trusted Prestigious

A maybe controversial Bjork opinion, with the exception of "Arisen my Senses", the newest album is really really boring.

Dog with a Blog and stars143 like this.
  14. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I have never enjoyed a moment of Bjork's music. My first encounter was a man who is a fan and plays it in the office and I can't stand it.

Richter915 likes this.
  15. Kuri44

I still think Cobra Starship were severely underrated in this community and believe that their first 3 albums would’ve been better received if that had been released in today’s time. ¡Viva La Cobra! Is a pop classic and M A N I A actually sounds like a sequel to that and/or what I’d imagine a Cobra Starship record to sound like in 2018.

16. felipecardel Jun 5, 2018
    (Last edited: Jun 5, 2018)
    felipecardel

formless in the night Prestigious

i like most of what P!ATD has released but never returned to Pretty. Odd. past its release year and don't care for Too Weird to Live as a whole. i don't think any album of theirs is great but i appreciate Brendon experimenting a bit with showtunes and whatnot, dude's got a hell of a voice. i don't like that he's probably more popular today than FOB and gets like half the backlash for making worse music than them, but that's just me being petty

i never listened to Get Hurt because Handwritten was half boring. "High Lonesome" is the best Gaslight song

this is not unpopular in here i think, but it's gross to see so many publications (and dudes from those publications) who are supposedly all about supporting women and denouncing misogyny not only giving Kanye a pass but actively covering and promoting his album. i think he should've been boycotted but this "flawed, bipolar persona that is so easily to relate to" seems to transcend morality. it's fucked up

also seen the p4k reviewer attacked by multiple men

edit: literally posted this, went to twitter and immediately came across a tweet saying "ronald mcdonald gave a 8/10 to new kanye. pitchfork should learn from that" lmao

cwhit likes this.
  17. stars143

Trusted

Bon Iver is super overrated. Not bad, but I'm not sure how they've reached that level of popularity.

18. zmtr

Trusted

CarpetElf, ChiliTacos, SpyKi and 2 others like this.
  19. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

[​IMG]

20. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I can't stand the guy's voice

21. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I really like the self titled album but the best part of his most recent was the Fionn Regan sample.

22. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

The Sound of Animals Fighting was really boring and unmemorable.

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  23. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Newest album of his honestly sold me to why he’s so loved.

24. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

First TSOAF album absolutely shreds.

Next one was... it’s like they all took an unsafe amount of drugs and locked themselves in a recording studio and let nature take its course.

3rd one just combined the most boring elements of the first two.

25. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

That picture of them with the animal masks was the most intriguing thing they did.