Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bad opinions

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by KimmyGibbler, Apr 11, 2016.

1. KimmyGibbler

Everywhere you look... Prestigious

Blink 182's Untitled record suffers from the same issues as Neighborhoods, and is an equally bad album.

2. Go home, Kimmy!

haha

3. devenstonow

Noobie

Current Blink 182 should go under the name Blink 182 w/ Matt Skiba

4. I don't understand the big whoop about Brand New. They're great, but like... I wouldn't pay to go to a show they're headlining unless I liked the other bands.

Awksome, Aaron, ChiliTacos and 6 others like this.
  5. I don't like anythig by Blink. Or the Rolling Stones. Or Led Zeppelin.

Owlex likes this.
  6. KimmyGibbler

"You were listening to my band in 2004 though you claim you were reared on the stooges" from Say Anything's "Admit It Again" is sharp lyric to me. as I suspect a lot of people lie about the music the really like.

7. futures

I always disliked blink182. I think that's pretty unpopular.

I do, however, genuinely like Mark Hoppus as a person, though.

8. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

The 1975 make albums that sound beautiful and full and lush, but really aren't that very good at all. In fact, they're too indulgent and about twenty-five minutes too long each.

*disappears into a bunker*

9. How can anyone dislike Led Zeppelin?!

10. fronkensteen

Trusted

I can't stand most the music this site endorses and/or reports on ad nauseam.

11. I pretty much agree. I loved their first album, but the new album didn't stick with me for more than a few days.

Nethan Paul likes this.
  12. futures

I don't like them, lol.

(re: Led Zep)

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  13. KimmyGibbler

I wouldn't say I dislike Led Zeppelin, but I would be lying if I said I was a Led Zeppelin fan. I don't think I have ever sat through a Led Zeppelin album.

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  14. their first two or three albums are pretty much flawless.

15. I think Robert Plant sounds bad as a vocalist, I don't think he writes good melodies, and the lyrics that I've paid attention to come across as esoteric hogwash to me.

16. This is fun

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  17. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Both the Stones and Zeppelin>The Beatles (and it's honestly not even that close for me).

The middle section of The 1975's new album drags the whole thing down.

Neighborhoods is the second best Blink 182 album.

I'm sure I'll post more because I'm generally insufferable.

18. I still love The Ataris, ha.

19. fronkensteen

Trusted

The only iteration of the Cedric Bixler-Zavala/Omar Rodriguez-Lopez projects that's worth listening to is The Mars Volta. And even then, it's only good/great through Amputechture.

SVXDan83 and Lindsay M like this.
  20. bd007h

chorus.fm's resident Meg Myers fan #GoSabres/Bills

AC/DC is overrated and their vocals are annoying.

21. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

this thread sucks

22. KimmyGibbler

I pretty much agree with this.

23. KimmyGibbler

Tom Delonge is way more talented than Mark Hoppus and I am glad he isn't in Blink anymore because it was holding him back.

*ducks

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  24. Anti-Counter-Culture

Regular

Came here to post something similar. I used to be a big fan, saw them twice live, even. Around the time "Mene" came out, I revisited their discography for the first time in a while and wasn't too impressed by it. Second time I saw them live, they played the entire first setlist from the first time, which was a major bummer, and Lacey's voice was fucked to shit. Then, a friend showed me a bunch of songs they ripped off (ie: "Distopian Dream Girl") and that was pretty much it for me. I half-wonder if they released albums on a regular schedule (every two to three years) if people would idolize them as much as some do.

Jake Z likes this.
  25. I second this!

beachdude42, Dirty Sanchez and bd007h like this.