Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Unpopular General Opinions • Page 79

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Almost sounds like you're hate watching at this point

2. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I'm hate watching right now.

3. Dog with a Blog

I mean, I don't purposefully go into a movie hoping I'll dislike it, if that's what you mean. I thought Dory was totally fine.

4. Dog with a Blog

Also, working at a movie theater, I have become very bitter towards a lot of things regarding movies.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  5. Colby Searcy

Gotcha, you just made it kinda seem that way.

6. Colby Searcy

What are you hate watching?

7. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Robk and Colby Searcy like this.
  8. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

Inside Out is the best Pixar movie. I think that's an unpopular opinion. But a correct one.

Contender and SpyKi like this.
  9. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I don't know about best but A Bug's Life is my favourite

10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Wall-E is the best in terms of wow I can't believe they made that but Finding Nemo is my favorite

popdisaster00 and Colby Searcy like this.
  11. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Trying to figure out who made Wreck it Ralph and Despicable Me and there are only 17 Pixar movies? I don't know why I thought it was more since Pixar started movies in 95.

12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Wreck It Ralph was Disney and Despicable Me was Illumination

Colby Searcy likes this.
  13. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

get that trash about A Bug's Life out of your mouth. We don't say that around these parts

Colby Searcy likes this.
  14. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I think the only Pixar movie I didn't care about was Cars 2.

domotime2 likes this.
  15. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

San Francisco was the most unremarkable city i've visited so far (ive traveled quite a bit in the past decade or so too)

Robk likes this.
  16. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I haven't been to SF in years but my old rm always bragging about it and trying you start a weird one-sided rivalry with me cause I'm from southern California kinda made me hate it lol

17. CobraKidJon

It's amazing how I live in central California so I always hear about these so cal and NorCal rivalries and they make no sense at all.

18. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

City was okay. I was there for outside lands and had to walk like 5 miles through that park to get to the venue which fucking sucked

19. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

love southern california

*now i should state, i'm not saying i could never live in San Fran or anything like that. Im just saying as a traveler, looking for unique, interesting things, i thought San fran was pretty 'okay'. I couldn't find any sort of san fran "culture" or anything to really latch on. Could be a fun place to live....but it's way down on the list of cities i'd reccomend traveling to

20. CobraKidJon

I've honestly never experienced San Francisco before and I've been in the Bay Area a lot.

People are always reminding me how great SF is but I'm like nah SJ is for me.

21. Dog with a Blog

Hey, just got home from SF! I live about ten minutes away. I used to hate the city. I LOVE it now but that's only because I have friends who live there. It's not the best city to just visit. It takes awhile to understand why it's cool so I 10000% understand why a visitor would be like wtf?

Also, never call it "San Fran". You will get eaten alive.

domotime2 likes this.
  22. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

It's so weird! I feel like they both have pros and cons but I'll always prefer southern just cause it's where I'm from and it's where all my family is and I have memories there. But still, I didn't know I had to choose a side and that ppl would have such strong opinions about it lol! Like my rm would be all "woo my sports team beat you guys! " And rub it in my face and I'm like.... I don't root for anyone what are you talking about lol

23. Dog with a Blog

I'm from the Bay Area and I prefer SoCal.

popdisaster00 likes this.
  24. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

i liked sf when i went, was really disappointed with la though

25. Dog with a Blog

LA is hard cause it's so big. There are some really fucking shitty spots in LA. Hollywood is where dreams go to die. But places like Silver Lake are rad. When it comes to SoCal though, San Diego reigns supreme

trevorshmevor likes this.