Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Unpopular General Opinions • Page 78

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 7, 2016.

1. devenstonow

Noobie

My roommate recently watched through the show for the first time and I rewatched a few with him and he thinks that that episode is my life.

Your Milkshake likes this.
  2. speaking of TV shows in this vein, I've been going through all of Gilmore Girls on Netflix. I'd previously seen a handful of episodes here and there so I knew the gist of the plot, but then after watching the first two episodes of the revival I wanted to go back and watch all of it. halfway through season 2 now. point is, Gilmore Girls is really really good.

CarpetElf and SpyKi like this.
  3. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

The Gilmore Girls revival was so boring I wanted to die. And I hated like everyone in it except a few characters

Except Jess obv who only gets better with time!!

4. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

I have finished more anime than live action tv shows lol

Also the more people keep talking about titanfall 2 the more annoyed I am I don't have it, but I got the uncharted trilogy to go through and I wanna finish stuff to trade in. Gotta keep saving money. ;-;

PandaBear! and SpyKi like this.
  5. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

I would be willing to bet titanfall 2 will be on sale for $20-30 around spring

6. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

It was very bad. The only satisfying thing was Emily's arc. Lorelai's was meh and Rory's was terrible.

7. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

I say this fairly often but it takes me forever and then by the time I'm done - the games are worth jack shit. Been meaning to platinum Infamous Second Son for a year+

cheapassgamer and /r/GameDeals (there's more specifc subs for different systems as well) are the plug

dadbolt likes this.
  8. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

I'll get it then, if so

dadbolt likes this.
  9. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

It was already $30 on PSN and other stores in November, so I bet it'll be $15 to buy from gamefly soon.

10. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

Gamefly is the plug. CIB too!

11. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Unpopular opinion - Leopards are the coolest of all the cats.

dadbolt likes this.
  12. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I'm more of an ocelot guy myself

13. Kiana Feb 25, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 25, 2017)
    Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I feel like my views on child discipline/behavior can be unpopular. I totally don't judge parents. It is HARD work and everyone gets frustrated and goes back to what they know when they're in a survival state and nobody is perfect. Srsly it's hard af. It's when ppl like brag about their methods that have no basis in research or child development and are actually proven to be harmful/ineffective where it's hard for me to not say anything. And then of course most parents don't wanna be told how to parent so I usually don't say anything but I do think more ppl should question how they were raised and if it actually worked. Were you ruled by fear? How did that make you feel? Did you feel respected and safe? Idk. I was just in an awk convo yesterday where I shut my mouth but was so uncomfortable.

Drewski and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  14. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Colby is bad.

15. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

Jacob, angrycandy and Colby Searcy like this.
  16. Dog with a Blog

Pixar sucks.

Edit: Or at the very least, is incredibly overrated.

17. TedSchmosby

Trusted

What movies of there's do you think deserve the praise, if any?

18. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

dis gon b gud

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Colby Searcy likes this.
  19. Dog with a Blog

The Incredibles is pretty great, as is Toy Story 2. Monsters Inc. is a harmless but emotionally gripping kids movie. I hate to distinguish between a kids movie and an adult movie because I don't think being a children's movie should make it acceptable to be bad or stupid. With that said, Monsters Inc. is rather childish compared to the first two I mentioned, but I still enjoy it and think it has its place. I feel like Ratatouille was pretty good but I haven't seen it in forever, same with Finding Nemo.

Middletier stuff like Bugs Life, Toy Story, Finding Dory that one dinosaur movie...

Then you have things like Inside Out, Cars, and Toy Story 3 that are actual trash.

But honestly, the movies themselves don't bother me all that much compared to the blind adoration that pisses me off more than anything. For the last decade or so, the general population sees "Pixar" and go, "I wan see dat! Dat gon be amaze cuz Picksar!" but honestly, I feel like they've lost their stride.

20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

[​IMG]

Robk, SpyKi, Colby Searcy and 2 others like this.
  21. TedSchmosby

Trusted

How do you feel about Dreamworks?

22. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

What makes Inside Out and Toy Story 3 trash?

Have you seen Up and wall-e?

Colby Searcy likes this.
  23. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

The incredibles is an extremely overrated Pixar movie

24. Dog with a Blog

I forgot about Up. I really love parts of Up. I don't like Wall-E.

I don't think I've seen enough Dreamworks pictures to give a proper evaluation. Can someone list some Dreamworks movies that they think are good?

I'm at work but I'll get back to this later!

25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Shrek, Puss In Boots
    How To Train Your Dragon (both)
    Madagascar (all 3)
    Kung Fu Panda (all 3)

ChaseTx likes this.