Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Unpopular General Opinions • Page 160

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 7, 2016.

1. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

oh fuck yeah. especially right out of the oven.

2. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

I wish this thread was more wanky and self-righteous.

Just once I wanna see

“I don’t like coffee”

followed by

“lmao you stupid bitch you don’t understand the artistry that goes into growing even a single coffee bean like do you know anything about the evolutionary history of rubiaceae plants jesus christ i need to put this entire thread on ignore lest I never feel joy again,”

3. Dog with a Blog

Fuck off

4. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

imagine needing coffee to function tho

5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

the one socially accepted addiction
    wait never mind alcoholism sometimes, but it's crazy how needing a high dosage of a drug to function is just considered a normal part of adult life under capitalism

6. Dog with a Blog

People who “need” coffee to not be an asshole are just assholes

7. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

It’s literally an addiction lol

8. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

it do be like that

Orla and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  9. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I don't care for coffee. I'm all about tea. All I wanted last weekend was my hot cinnamon tea. It's only sold at two coffee shacks here that I know of. First one gave me the wrong tea because they thought I said London fog??? And then a few days later as soon as I got back to Oregon I tried ordering it from Dutch Bros and they were out of stock. V unimpressed. Also I don't think many ppl order tea because a good portion of the time the baristas appear confused how to make it which.......... ???

10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I love tea too!
    I only drink iced coffee but I love tea

trevorshmevor likes this.
  11. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

same, plain English breakfast black tea every morning for me

12. Kiana

I have three of these cannisters sitting on my desk rn. I have a whole bin of different teas but only ever rly drink this. Love it. It's like Big Red gum in liquid form. Fave part of my day is steeping it and smelling the cinnamon and instantly relaxing

THAS_31608_-00_Harney-and-Sons-Cinnamon-Tea-20-Teabags.jpg

I hate iced tea tho. An abomination I won't touch.

13. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

I love coffee but I never understood the people that say they need it or they’re an asshole in the morning. The whole “don’t talk to me until I’ve had my coffee” is such bad vibes.

14. Mort Michaels

Father, Son, and House of Gucci

I don’t need coffee to not be an asshoole, but my head does hurt if I don’t have it. I just enjoy a hot beverage on a cold Philly morning

trevorshmevor likes this.
  15. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

I agree, if ur addicted to coffee u should just get over it and not let it effect u?

16. Kiana

I will take grouchy coffee addicts over wine moms tbh /daughter of a wine mom

17. Fucking Dustin Oct 9, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 9, 2019)
    Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Ugh YUP (also had a wine mom and was once engaged to someone with a wine mom)

Ken likes this.
  18. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

what exactly makes someone a wine mom?

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  19. Fucking Dustin

Reinforced and encouraged alcoholism

20. Fucking Dustin

My own alcohol problems were wine mom-ish. I was sitting at home working (I work from home) drinking glasses of whiskey, wasn't partying or getting wasted but I was always tipsy, but it was okay because I mean work's terrible am I right?!

Almost 10 months sober now

21. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Wine Momunknown
    A middle-aged female (usually a mother) who enjoys drinking a refined, complex red or white wine most likely bought from Whole Foods with her other middle-aged female friends while exchanging neighborhood gossip. Common topics during this odd ritual include but are not limited to: annoying children, idiotic husbands, fundraisers for an elementary or middle school, that one neighbor who enjoys starting drama, and other neighbors who choose not to maintain their lawn. Wine mothers also tend to post their gatherings on Facebook.

Brenda: Sharon, would you like to join us this evening? We're drinking your favorite!
    Sharon: Of course! You know, Martin won't be home tonight, but the kids will be fine.
    Brenda: Oh Sharon, you are such little spit-fire! I admire your courage and spontaneous attitude.
    Brenda's emo daughter: Ugh, you guys are such wine moms.

Ken likes this.
  22. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

thank you

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  23. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Congratulations on the sobriety, Dustin!

Mary V, Joe4th, K0ta and 2 others like this.
  24. Fucking Dustin

Thank you! And I guess my unpopular general opinion is that what I'm feeling is probably VERY common and that I think people in my generation should probably look at their own relationships with alcohol but I don't wanna say that cuz I don't want anyone to feel judged, I legitimately don't want to judge what anyone else does and refuse to do so, not trying to have interventions here hahaha. I just think that people let themselves go in too deep without taking time to make decisions for themselves on what their limits need to be.

I'd like to see potential alcoholism be stopped before it becomes that I guess

25. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

When I worked at Starbucks people used this as an excuse to be a huge dick to me all the time and I was like ????