Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Unpopular General Opinions • Page 154

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 7, 2016.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

that’s where all the real unpopular takes happen

2. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

honestly maybe the whole general forum should just be the food forum

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Every forum is the food forum

SlappinCups and Wharf Rat like this.
  4. CobraKidJon

just wait until I start posting which stadium has the best food in the baseball thread

5. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

Are dodger dogs really that good

6. CobraKidJon

dodger dogs are ok but the real magic is the food they bring out for each series

7. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Might be unpopular but all of my opinions are actually correct and others are wrong. Sorry folk

8. CobraKidJon

I think this can be considered an unpopular opinion but I strongly dislike Vans checkerboard shoes. The normal vans are ok but the checkerboard ones are just a big no.

9. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I don't like those either, but I do like/wear these.

upload_2019-5-1_13-15-13.jpeg

Dog with a Blog and SlappinCups like this.
  10. trevorshmevor May 2, 2019
    (Last edited: May 2, 2019)
    Biscotti always looks way better than it actually is

11. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I'm not a fan of metaphors or similie most of the time

I'm a v literal person and my brain like doesn't compute them. I wish I did because I feel like it would expand my ability to express myself, but they fall flat. Like I love the song Red by Taylor Swift but I can jive with the comparisons. And even when I do like them usually it's because it sounds pretty but not necessarily because I relate to them.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  12. Dog with a Blog

People who put their significant other’s name and like the date they got together in their social media bio are fucking dweebs

EmmanuelSCastle, JM95, K0ta and 9 others like this.
  13. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

People who wear Blue Lives Matter merch can flat out kiss my ass. Y’all are paranoid bigots and to be frank, I have no sympathy for anyone who signs up for a job that has an inherent risk for dying on said job and expects me to feel bad about it when it happens. No one forced them to be cops, they made that choice. Plus, considering the staggering level of impunity law enforcement has in this country, they can doubly kiss my ass.

14. Dog with a Blog

15. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Funny when I see people in Blue Lives Matter merch like they're supporting something when really I just see a display of their own bigotry, which I guess is helpful in helping me ignore virtually everyone around me where I live.

16. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Blue Lives Matter is a dogwhistle for “I take the cop’s side when he kills a black teenager”. Which in itself is a dogwhistle for “i racistly believe POC are inherent criminals who deserve the abuse”

17. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Blue Lives Matter is a code for "please sir, more boots to lick."

18. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

On the other hand, its a GREAT indicator of who not to associate with. Usually you have to talk to people

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I mean you never have to talk to people

21. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Yes he does cause I’ll annoy him until he responds :-p

dadbolt and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  22. CobraKidJon

Randall Mentzos and CarpetElf like this.
  23. Dog with a Blog

I don’t subscribe to the idea that you should buy a diamond ring (or any ring/jewelry) for your S/O when you want to get engaged. Not just cause of the moral quandaries of buying a diamond, there is that, but the whole thing just seems so silly to me. If I ever get married, I hope my future wife understands.

24. Dog with a Blog

also, after the age of 13 or 14 you should stop asking for/expecting presents on your birthday. If people wanna give you gifts, that’s fine, but you shouldn’t expect them. I think the same idea probably goes for Christmas.

25. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

youre just saying that because you forgot to buy my gift