Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Unpopular General Opinions • Page 148

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 7, 2016.

1. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Look i'm just in here to say cats are better than dogs in every conceivable way.

sophos34 likes this.
  2. Dog with a Blog

They are equally lovable in different ways

RileyWitiw and trevorshmevor like this.
  3. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

yah u right

trevorshmevor likes this.
  4. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

I’m just coming in here to say that I’m now realizing how some of you are monsters for not liking animals and we’re not friends anymore I’m sad

Great job on the unpopular opinion though, for the cause!!

5. Kuri44

Y’all ever notice how so many bald guys are cat owners?

Colby Searcy and Dog with a Blog like this.
  6. Dog with a Blog

I owned a cat before I went bald. I wonder if that was the cause :eyeglass:

Colby Searcy and Kuri44 like this.
  7. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

Babies are overrated in terms of cuteness, but they can be cute. Idk honestly don’t have that much experience, no tbat many ppl who’ve has/had a baby that I really give a shit about lol

trevorshmevor likes this.
  8. Kuri44

Not a fan of babies with full head of hair. So weird.

9. sawhney[rusted]2

Babies are fucking ugly as shit but the fact that they exist and the potential and possibilities we can instill in them make them cute.

10. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I had SO much hair as a baby that my mom asked the Dr if it was normal and they were like oh don't worry she'll naturally lose some of it over the next few weeks. But I didn't :seeno:

I also wasn't a cute baby tho imo lmao

Borat and Kuri44 like this.
  11. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Animals are awesome.

Human babies (and humans in general) are terrible.

12. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

As a father I agree with this

What about bald cats?

13. Dog with a Blog

I think having kids would be cool if they were like two years old when they were born

trevorshmevor, Borat and Colby Searcy like this.
  14. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Having kids would be cool if I could fast forward to them being 18 and leaving my house

CarpetElf, Borat and Colby Searcy like this.
  15. sawhney[rusted]2

I love you but that’s literally defeating the purpose of having kids wth

Colby Searcy and Borat like this.
  16. Kiana

The only things that kinda annoys me with kids are 1) when they fake cry and fake whine and 2) when parents think their kids are funny and they're being obnoxious af

I went bowling with a friend and she thought it was so cute that her son kept trying to like push his bowling ball with his nose to knock down the pins but he was pushing it so slowly that it'd get stuck in the middle of the lane and an employee had to keep getting it back and I eventually snapped like omg sis stawp encouraging him it's not cute.

Colby Searcy, trevorshmevor and Borat like this.
  17. sawhney[rusted]2

Correction of behavior is the major aspect of being a parent that is so overlooked. This should not be an unpopular opinion haha

18. Kiana

I think there can be a fine line between what parents think is funny/cute and what is annoying behavior. Like I think it's natural ppl think their own kid is funnier and cuter than everyone else does, but when that self awareness doesn't exist to recognize when it crosses the line to obnoxious it's not pleasant lol

Generally I think ppl can be too hard on parents tho

19. sawhney[rusted]2

Exactly. That’s why being a parent isn’t just a personal responsibility but a societal responsibility. You have an objective duty to raise the best version of the person you want to raise. Fuck what you think is cute, be a parent not a friend

20. K0ta

Yeah you're right, that's why I'm not having them

21. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I'll take them until 2, you give them back at 7, i give them back at 12, you give them back at 18

I get the good years, you can suffer

22. Dog with a Blog

I used to really wanna be a dad. I even had (have) names picked out. But as I’ve gotten older Im starting to feel more and more selfish in that regard and the thought of having kids any time soon sounds awful. Maybe when I’m 40 lol, I dunno. I don’t like the idea of not being able to do whatever I want whenever I want

23. Dog with a Blog

We should write a book about this groundbreaking parenting strategy

CarpetElf likes this.
  24. K0ta

Nah I'm with you. I feel like I haven't even gotten a chance to live my life yet, let alone give it over to someone (kid) else.

25. Dog with a Blog

I love being an uncle. It’s so much fun and whenever they start being pieces of shit I can just be like NOPE and pass em off to my siblings. And I don’t really ever have to punish them so I remain cool

Petit nain des Îles and K0ta like this.