Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Unpopular General Opinions • Page 108

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I've started this game like four times now and still haven't gotten around to finishing it, I need to change that

Also RE4 is so good

theagentcoma likes this.
  2. Surfwax

bring on the major leagues Supporter

I've put off playing Earthbound for so long having convinced myself I'd play through Mother first, but I know I'm never gonna so I might as well go straight to Earthbound.

Joe4th likes this.
  3. regardstomyself

R
    Rules?!

I just eat whatever falls out with a fork.

Joe4th, Bloodsucker II and ChaseTx like this.
  4. Dog with a Blog

Burrito to go: no fork
    Burrito on a plate: fork

[​IMG]

5. RileyWitiw

more like absolutepop.net Supporter

I am about 1000% certain the toilet paper industry conned North America out of bidets and our buttholes are not nearly as clean as they could be.

ChaseTx and Kiana like this.
  6. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Dude, you can find cheap, easy to install bidets pretty easily. My roommates girlfriend installed one at our house when we first moved in.

RileyWitiw likes this.
  7. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

yeah the US needs to get on board with the bidet thing smh

RileyWitiw likes this.
  8. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

MTV Cribs would make you think they cost millions of dollars haha

RileyWitiw likes this.
  9. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Never used a bidet. Never used wet wipes which apparently everyone does.

RileyWitiw likes this.
  10. RileyWitiw

more like absolutepop.net Supporter

Nice how is it? I've heard of that but I'm still mad bidets aren't the default option. Like what a joke.

I'm also just bitter because as a man of many bowel movements, I have been stranded in far more bathrooms without tp than I care to admit... and consequently, very likely on the fast track to hemorrhoids
    True but don't those wreck havoc on plumbing/the environment?

AelNire likes this.
  11. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

The only good forms of potatoes are thin fries and hash browns. Get out of here with mashed, baked, scalloped, salad, etc. Things with potato flour like gnocchi and kartoffelknödel Are delicious and get a pass.

My apartment senior year had a bidet and it was a revelation.

12. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Fuck you

13. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Hey now. I just physically gag when eating anything super potato-y. Same goes for broccoli, a physical reaction not just a distaste.

14. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Fuck you

15. theagentcoma

Fuck me

16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

you say potato
    I say potahto
    you say potatoes suck
    I say fuck you

17. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Might not be unpopular at all

But I hate when anyone calls someone in entertainment a has-been. Like if they're talking about a band that hasn't existed for a while or an actress/actor who hasn't been in a big movie in a while they're like "Oh wow they're doing nothing now, they've really fallen" but no they're probably really happy because they got to do what they wanted and still get to do what they want and enjoy life

tldr: It's weird to speculate on the happiness of others

18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

being a one hit wonder seems like the best, like you have one song then you get to live your life and go to the grocery store without being hounded

also you know hard it is to write one good song, I hate how people are all "haha I only know one Dexy's Midnight Runners song" oh you mean the song you still know and love 35 years later

SpyKi and Fucking Dustin like this.
  19. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I forget where I was listening to this but there was an interview where they were talking about Jason Alexander and how he's gone to doing Broadway plays and I just thought "Aww that's nice" because it sounds so cool to be someone who loved acting and made it big on a famous show but now he gets to just have fun with it in the purest sense and live a less worrisome life with his family without having to constantly be gone for stupid famous people shit, that's so cool

SpyKi and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  20. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Tbh if I had an iconic moment in pop culture I'd coast on that so hard. Like if I was Harry styles I would be a bomb socialite wearing ridic Gucci suits and then make music if I randomly felt like it.

Zoshchenko, mad, Joe4th and 3 others like this.
  21. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

The GOAT song was a one-hit wonder.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  22. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

my goal in life would be to make a song that makes a grocery store playlist because you are set for life

23. theagentcoma

do what the kid who played Joffrey did. get a high-profile part, act the hell out of it, then go back to your life before acting while people who see you hate you because you acted that part so well

SpyKi likes this.
  24. Dog with a Blog

This is a personal attack. Potatoes are perfect in almost every way.

trevorshmevor, Kiana and CarpetElf like this.
  25. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Scalloped potatoes are so good
    I also love a good potato salad, but it can also be verrry bad