Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Unpopular General Opinions • Page 107

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 7, 2016.

1. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

every burrito i've ever eaten has been consumed with the assistance of a fork.

2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

the only time I ever use a fork is if the burrito has basically fell apart and the fork is required.

3. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

i never even considered using my hands for a burrito. i just assumed that a fork was necessary. interesting. ironically enough i'm eating a burrito right now, fork hovering above the plate, ready to dive in.

4. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

It depends on where I get the burrito. A burrito from an authentic mexican restaurant usually doesn't fall apart while i'm eating it with my hands, but a burrito from Chipotle becomes a mess. I use my hands until the burrito begins to fall apart and then I use a fork. If I don't have a fork within my arm span, I'll just try to stuff whats left of the burrito in my mouth as soon as it begins to fall apart.

5. Dog with a Blog

If I get a burrito to go and it’s wrapped in foil, I’m not going to unwrap it use a fork, I just dig in. But if I am sitting down to order a burrito and it comes on a plate, I use a fork. These are the rules.

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I rarely get burritos anyway, usually I'll get quesadillas which I obviously eat with my hands

suicidesaints likes this.
  7. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  8. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I see we're besmirching the beautiful creation that is a burrito in this thread now

I remember when we used to talk about Smash Bros

trevorshmevor and Joe4th like this.
  9. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Unpopular opinion about Smash Bros: the Ice Climbers were one of the best things about Melee and need to come back.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  10. theagentcoma

dude HELL YEAH. I love me some Popo & Nana. Those little guys were the only ones I could beat Giga Bowser/Mewtwo/Ganondorf with

FreshnessExpired likes this.
  11. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Okay now we have to talk more about ssb
    Who does everyone main? I'm usually pikachu but zelda is a very close second

trevorshmevor and Joe4th like this.
  12. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

On the most recent SSB I've mained Robin while using Pikachu or Fox at times

13. Dog with a Blog

If it’s the original then I’m probably Samus. Fox in Melee. I move around in the other ones

trevorshmevor likes this.
  14. CobraKidJon

any fire emblem character is my main.

15. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Samus is my main. I'm Pit pretty frequently as well

16. theagentcoma

original? Samus and Kirby all day long.

From the original to Melee, they nerfed Kirby, so I stopped using him. My mains were Falco, Roy, and Ice Climbers, but I had fun with most everyone on that version. I also really liked Mewtwo even though he is a terrible character.

From Melee to Brawl, they nerfed Falco, so I stopped using him. I never owned Brawl but whenever I would play it at a friend's place, Marth and Meta Knight were fun.

I haven't plated anything after that, but Mega Man and CLOUD look awesome

17. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I'm usually any form of Link.

18. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Pit and Toon Link!

trevorshmevor and mad like this.
  19. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

ive never liked Smash

20. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Kirby or Ness

trevorshmevor and mad like this.
  21. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

jigglypuff was what I used for the last challenge. you can two shot Giga Bowser with her down B, it's great. I also used jigglypuff as my main in general.

22. Kiana

I srsly cannot stress enough how much I suck at resident evil 4 now. Wtf. Every time the music plays cause one notices me I freak out and run away and they stab me with pitchforks.

23. theagentcoma

I'm playing through Earthbound for the first time rn and it's pretty chill

Joe4th likes this.
  24. Kiana

Don't even get me started on these hussies who dodge if I put my aim on them too long without pulling the trigger.

25. CobraKidJon

you make me want to start playing it with how much you mention it.

Kiana likes this.