Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Unpopular Entertainment Opinions • Page 86

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Aug 16, 2016.

1. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

He came to a local event that was a pretty strange mix of games and entertainment and a forum for local vendors of all different kinds but also had a few random celebrities every year. The pic with him is like THE most 90s thing ever. We’re standing in front of a velvet curtain and I’m wearing a Tweety shirt. Lol. Kel came the next year so I have a matching set of polaroids. I still have no idea how they managed to get them at the height of popularity but it was so amazing for little me.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  2. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Colby Searcy likes this.
  3. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

Kenan is funny

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  4. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

He’s alright. Heavyweights is his crowning achievement.

5. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

BUDDY

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  6. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Unpopular Opinion: Every “What Up With That?” is great.

imthesheriff likes this.
  7. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah the Lindsey Buckingham bit honestly got me every single time lol

cybele likes this.
  8. Dunno if anybody cares about this in here, but here goes. Goku is not a bad dad to Gohan — he is an awful husband though

DrAlanGrant likes this.
  9. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

He's both.

10. Dog with a Blog

@Raditz

trevorshmevor likes this.
  11. trevorshmevor Oct 21, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 21, 2019)
  12. deepfriedtunafish

family guys still king

13. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

That is, without a doubt, an unpopular entertainment opinion.

14. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Goku isn’t a bad dad, he‘s just not really a dad at all (which in some interpretations can equal bad but w/e)

Wharf Rat and Vase Full Of Rocks like this.
  15. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

DBZ is 95% filler

16. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

That’s neither an opinion nor unpopular

17. Why not?

18. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

He doesn’t really raise Gohan at all. A big part of the series he’s dead, and the time he does have on earth he prefers to spend mindlessly training over spending time with his family lol. He’s just a child at heart

19. Morrissey

Trusted

He didn't even come home for a year after defeating Frieza. They try to wish him back to life because they think he is dead, and when Shenron tells them that Goku is alive they try to wish him to Earth and he refuses. Piccolo is his father for all practical purposes.

20. Both times he dies, he does so to save Gohan though. Seems like the right move over letting your son be kidnapped by deadly space pirates or killed by a bomb? His time back on earth is limited due to that, yeah, but it’s also primarily spent with Gohan to help him get stronger so that he stands a fighting chance again the Androids, and again when Cell announces the Cell games

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

This is the worst conversation I have ever seen

22. He had just save the universe from the most powerful known villain, and then crash landed on a planet where it presumably took him some time to learn a very difficult, but valuable and unique technique that he then uses from the rest of the series

Also, Gohan does have a mother that adores and cares for him, and will do whatever it takes to make sure he’s successful in life by her measure as a human, and Goku knows that (he is the same way). To say Piccolo raised him seems really pretty unfair to her.I mean, I’d have to go back and watch the post-Freiza part of the show but do we even have evidence he’s spending a lot of time with Piccolo at all around then?

23. Good, it was getting a little chummy around here

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

EASheartsVinyl and trevorshmevor like this.
  25. Morrissey

Trusted

I said Piccolo was his father. Obviously Chi-Chi is his mother and was there all the time.