Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Unpopular Entertainment Opinions • Page 42

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I love scrubs but I never really related to jd like I felt I was supposed to.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

realizing I relate more to Elliot felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders

CarpetElf likes this.
  3. Morrissey

Trusted

I related to the Janitor quite a bit.

CarpetElf likes this.
  4. Preserved Moose

Amateur Hour

I can't stand Corden. I've watched a few carpool karaoke vids and I just hate the way he's so kinda earnest when he sings along. Like how most hosts would do the old "oh i can't really sing but I'll join in for the fun..." thing (or at least feign embarrassment if they actually can sing) he just goes for it as if he thinks he's so amazing when really he's just a jackass.

Ken and ComedownMachine like this.
  5. Kiana

I didn't really relate to any of them tbh. I thought the show was funny and had heart tho!

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  6. Kiana

He sings and talks over his guests smh

Preserved Moose likes this.
  7. Yeah I think I was 15 when Garden State came out and I was just barely getting into film at the time. Of course I thought it was great and loved the soundtrack. Don’t think I’ve watched it in the last decade though

8. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

One time my fiance put on Away We Go as we drunkenly fell asleep and the DVD screen played all night/morning and now I can't think about that movie without immediately feeling hungover

Or the song All My Days by Alexi Murdoch

9. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I loooove Away We Go

truelovewaits likes this.
  10. Morrissey

Trusted

Away We Go was a disaster. It came from a time I used to go and see almost everything.

11. I was 15 when Garden State came out and have hated it since day one. I get the appeal but it was just never for me

12. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

its more of a nostalgia movie for me. it reminds me of the weeks leading to everyone going to college (im from NJ). It was a very fitting movie for that part of my life. I'm sure if i watched it now it would come off corny but it will always have a place in my heart.

13. Dog with a Blog

we got a good meme out of it

SpyKi likes this.
  14. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

Great movie.

15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I was worried about Away We Go because I wasn't feeling the trailers but was pleasantly surprised

16. I watched Away We Go when it was new on DVD and I can't remember a single scene, tbh

17. Dog with a Blog

I was pretty young when Away We Go came out but I remember being very disappointed

18. mad

I was right. Prestigious

19. Morrissey

Trusted

That scene makes me hate the movie more. I didn't remember a single scene but I made it through a minute of that.

20. I don't remember much about Away We Go, but I remember liking it. I'll always remember dying at this scene, though.

21. Kiana

I feel like I missed some sort of pop culture moment cause wtf I've never heard of this movie am I in a parallel universe

22. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

Always loved that one, too.

mad likes this.
  23. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I had no idea the movie was so disliked lol

24. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I just watched carpool karaoke for the first time and I kind of like his earnestness

SpyKi likes this.
  25. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I think it's a great quality. Not trying to be too cool, just having a good time.