Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Unpopular Entertainment Opinions • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

House of leaves is among the worst things I've ever read

Jacob likes this.
  2. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

wasn't a fan either.

3. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

lol how so? it's been sitting on my shelf for like two years. never felt like diving into it

4. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

It feels like it's difficult to read for the sake of it. The different stories are hard to follow, particularly as they're all going on at the same time, characters seem to appear without any sort of introduction, and the layout is annoying

angrycandy likes this.
  5. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

The Bell Jar was pretty boring imo

6. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Ethan Frome is a piece of trash

Anthony_D'Elia likes this.
  7. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

The Step Up film franchise, in particular three and five, are some of the best visual representations of how difficult it is to be an artist in the modern world. The fourth is also a great piece about the place of art in modern society and how art used to be used for more than just art. Also, the dancing is just fantastic.

Seinfeld is maybe just okay. Every time I watch an episode, I just don't think it's worth my time to invest in.

The Star Wars prequels are of equal quality to Return of the Jedi (or in the case Ep 3, is better than RotJ), which is only slightly behind A New Hope. Empire Strikes Back honestly doesn't deserve to be in the same series as the other films it's so much better.

The Office after Steve Carrell left isn't that dramatic of a dip in quality as it's made out to be.

Cars 2 gets way too much hate.

I could keep doing this all day.

8. Jake Gyllenhaal

The Super Mario Bros. movie is an underrated gem.

9. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

The Office was never very good to begin with.

10. Alex is getting upset

11. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I can't deal with the Scrubs slander in here so I'm going to choose to ignore it.

Lost was a wonderful show that got better as it went on and it ended perfectly. Very surprised at how many people seemed to completely misinterpret the ending despite it being very clear.

I like both Thor movies, haha. I may be slightly biased due to circumstance but I had a great time watching both. Also I'm not even slightly fatigued by superhero films and at worst find some of them boring.

Sonic Generations is a fantastic game and easily the best Sonic game since Sonic and Knuckles.

I'm sure I have a lot more.

12. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

David Lynch is a master, which isn't unpopular but someone said they don't enjoy him so I'm keeping shit balanced

SpyKi likes this.
  13. Jake Gyllenhaal

The final episode/season wasn't perfect but goddamn I cried over the ending Vincent the dog comforting a dying Jack

Zac Djamoos likes this.
  14. SpyKi

Trying to only post about shit I like because I'd rather be positive but here's one negative, I don't get the Finding Nemo love. It's fine but no where near top tier Pixar.

Davjs and Anthony_D'Elia like this.
  15. SpyKi

I cried at everything. I love that show. It had a lot of faults and problems but I wish more shows would go all in on that kind of batshit story.

16. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

Ratatouille is the best pixar movie

marceting likes this.
  17. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

that's my gut reaction but in my heart I know it's The Incredibles

Davjs and thesinkingship like this.
  18. Morrissey

Trusted

The dinosaur song is at least worth something.

Jake Gyllenhaal and OhTheWater like this.
  19. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Paul Thomas Anderson is the greatest American filmmaker of the past 20 years, and each film post Hard Eight has a strong case as his opus

20. Morrissey

Trusted

Second to Malick, but still a strong spot to be in.

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I didn't love Hamilton, I enjoyed it and think Lin is very talented but I didn't have the same "this changed my life this is a masterpiece" reaction that everyone else seemed to have

22. Jake Gyllenhaal

23. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I still havent watched his post TTOL work

24. Ben Affleck's Daredevil wasn't that bad.

I really liked Keanu Reeves' Constantine.

Davjs likes this.
  25. Morrissey

Trusted

Stop watching Dazed and Confused once a week and get on it.

SpyKi, Nathan and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.