Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Unpopular Entertainment Opinions • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Aug 16, 2016.

1. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

The first three seasons of Scrubs are amazing but there's about a solid season left of good material in the six seasons after. Scrubs had to this day one of the best pilots ever.

2. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I'm done with superhero movies. The first avengers wasn't a good film. The intentions of the film studios are too obvious. How many Spider-mans are they going to make in a 20 year time frame? Just stop. Please.

3. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Fuck superhero movies

4. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

I was a casual superhero movie watcher but The Avengers turned me against them. Such a boring movie.

Ken likes this.
  5. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I forgot to mention Guardians of the Galaxy. Fuck that. It seems like the more popular they are, the worse they are.

6. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

I actually really liked Guardians, but I consider that a space adventure movie.

7. Morrissey

Trusted

It makes each episode less important or interesting. I caught up with Breaking Bad and Mad Men through streaming, but watched the final seasons live. I can remember the specifics more clearly during weekly episodes.

8. Watching Breaking Bad week by week by 4 or 5 years is one of my fondest "TV memories"

9. thesinkingship

D.Va 1 Bad Guys 0

Darren Aronofsky's films are trash.

10. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

I think most people agree with that

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I don't think DreamWorks gets the respect it deserves and I'm not sure I agree with comparing it to Pixar

inspectorkemp and lightning13 like this.
  12. thesinkingship

D.Va 1 Bad Guys 0

Odd. I feel surrounded by people who love Requiem for a Dream and Black Swan. Maybe it's a college town thing.

13. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I really enjoyed Requiem, but Black Swan was absolutely terrible.

14. KimmyGibbler

Everywhere you look... Prestigious

I was fine with the way Lost ended.

Letterbomb31 likes this.
  15. Me too. Kinda sucks that this would be an unpopular opinion.

Letterbomb31 likes this.
  16. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I'm midway through S3 but I think I'm shifting to the Sopranos is the best show ever made camp. Sorry, The Wire. Close second

17. KimmyGibbler

Everywhere you look... Prestigious

The first two Dane Cook albums and that first Comedy Central Presents... special are all really funny <ducks>.

EDIT: Though I think the first Dane Cook album and the Comedy Central Presents special are the same thing. Can't remember.

18. Dane's first two albums are great

19. I really like Nick Swardson despite all of the awful projects he's usually involved with

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  20. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Dane Cook's first two albums are probably the most influential comedy albums in my life.

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Kevin Hart is really funny, I don't know why he and Melissa McCarthy pick so many uninteresting projects

Nathan likes this.
  22. Liz

Ew, David

I hated Mad Max: Fury Road & also The Cabin in the Woods

23. Morrissey

Trusted

That is correct. The Sopranos is taken for granted.

24. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

Kevin Hart has contagious energy for days and while I don't love his stand up, I generally find it okay to enjoyable. I heard good things about Central Intelligence and I can imagine him having great chemistry with the Rock, though the Rock might just have great chemistry with everyone.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  25. WordsfromaSong

Trusted

Max Landis is a good writer.

Davjs likes this.