Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Uno, Dos, Tre Trilogy

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cvuoncino, Oct 7, 2016.

1. cvuoncino

Just wrote a blog on the Green Day trilogy after getting my first listen of Revolution Radio. I still contend that the trilogy is vastly underrated, but wanted to get some thoughts from everyone else:

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/chrisvuoncinomusic

2. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

I totally understand what you mean! Never thought about if it was a Foxboro Hot Tubs record, how some of those songs would be perceived. I'm going to have to listen to them three albums again soon. I got through Uno once before, and half of Dos and Tre. I haven't came back to any of those songs since they dropped (or right before I saw them on the postponed tour not long after they came out.) You've peaked my interest in trying to give them another chance, though. I liked the singles from Uno and that was about it, honestly.

3. mike1885

Trusted Supporter

I listened to them and defended them a lot when they came out. I went back and listened to Tre (my favorite of the 3) a few weeks ago and was pretty underwhelmed by most of it. I know there's a solid 1 album between these 3, but it's just never a good idea to release that many songs at once as there's bound to be a lot of filler.