Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

United Nations Band • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by airik625, Aug 20, 2016.

1. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

It looks like their debut isn’t on Apple Music anymore. Hope they get that shit figured out quick.

2. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Listening to the next four years again for the first time in forever. This album is so fucking good. Hope we get new material at some point, stairway to mar a lago was rad

Cameron likes this.
  3. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

4. airik625

I actually started listening to that album just this morning for the first time in a while. Still so great.

5. airik625

Still not there in case you were wondering.

6. Yellowcard2006 Oct 27, 2020
    (Last edited: Oct 27, 2020)
    Yellowcard2006

Trusted

Apologies for the somewhat false alarm on the bump but a new shirt got uploaded to bandcamp

"Mourn" Black T-Shirt from United Nations

Why would a band that hasn't released music in almost 4 years work on new merch designs.

EDIT: This shirt is also on deathwish records store and is bundled with the EP so they are probably just trying to sell through old inventory. Never mind. :(

7. flask

Trusted Supporter

Cult Leader added a bunch of their deathwish designs to bandcamp too. Probably trying to move stuff.

8. airik625

It’s back.

9. airik625

I was listening to my copy of United Nations on vinyl earlier and got to thinking about how I still kind of wish I had the box set for The Next Four Years. Anyhow, while browsing different variants of their albums, I noticed a “colored” variant of the 2015 deluxe edition of United Nations. As far as I was concerned, there were only black and white colorways. Does anyone know if this colored variant is a specific color, randomized, or what?

10. flask

Trusted Supporter

I have the deluxe edition of next 4 years and it’s kinda cool but also never listen to it. Spreading your album out across multiple records (and a cassette lol) is not suitable for listening.

11. airik625

Yeah I forgot that’s why I sold it in the first place. That was a terrible idea. I love the alternate artwork, though.

12. flask

Trusted Supporter

I also have a regular copy for listening lol

airik625 likes this.