Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Undone (Amazon)

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Drewski, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

After 28-year-old Alma nearly dies in a car accident, she finds that she has a new relationship with time; she develops this newfound relationship to find out the truth about her father's death.

[​IMG]

> Vox: You’ve never seen anything quite like Amazon’s Undone. We mean that literally.
    > New York Times: Review: In the Entrancing ‘Undone,’ Life Is but a Dream State
    >
    Vulture: Undone Is a Fascinating Head Trip

———

Is anyone else watching this? I'm only two episodes in and I am hooked. Hadn't even heard a peep about it until I checked out the top scores of recent shows on Metacritic...

RyanPm40 likes this.
  2. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

My favorite show of the year. Really loved it, breezed through it in two days.

There have been some folks in here raving about it in the Netflix/Hulu/YouTube thread, too

3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, this was very good

4. Ya, definitely one of my favorites of the year. I was enthralled the entire time.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  5. Renewed for season 2!

RyanPm40 likes this.
  6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm not sure how I feel about a second season. I'll definitely watch it, but the ambiguous end of season 1 was perfect.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  7. Interesting...

8. brothemighty

Trusted

Really good show. Rosa kills it in everything

9. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah agreed, I almost don't want an answer to the ending. I'll watch for sure though, I absolutely loved every second of this show, from the gorgeous visuals to Salazar's fantastic performance

RyanPm40 and riotspray like this.
  10. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Do we know if S2 is keeping same cast or if they’re turning it into an anthology type series?

11. Season 2 just dropped.

Fronnyfron likes this.
  12. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

totally forgot this was getting a second season lol. need to rewatch the first, only thing I remember is being really frustrated by the ending

13. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Enjoying S2 so far! 3 episodes in

14. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Really need an S1 refresher. Loved it but don’t remember it.

15. Rowan5215

this is so good so far. the combination of the Rainbow Song scene and Alma meeting Sam again in episode 2 destroyed me

16. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Wasn't quite as into the second season as the first but it still served as a really good continuation. I thought the first season ended absolutely perfectly and didn't need more but this definitely took it in a different direction that I really liked and felt earned and necessary. Rosa Salazar is really fucking good in this

Rowan5215 likes this.
  17. Rowan5215

I remembered absolutely hating the ending of s1 at the time lmao. I was so invested in Alma being vindicated and it not all being in her head and the ambiguous ending killed me. watching back I can appreciate what it's going for but I'm still very glad they didn't stretch the ambiguity all across s2

also, Rosa Salazar is giving an all-time TV performance in this, was honestly stunned the whole internet wasn't singing her praises after the first season

18. The Emologist

Crusted

Shocked to see that a second season was even released. Loved the first… I’ll give it a go.

19. Rowan5215

episode 5 of s2 just fucking shattered me, oh my god. best episode of the show but I need a break from it now lmao

20. Rowan5215

just finished the season and I absolutely loved it. I like it better than s1 I think, the focus on fleshing out the whole family and healing each other is a lot more compelling than the "mystery" in s1. episodes 5 and 7 in particular are masterful pieces of TV. I really hope this show isn't done now, I would love a s3

21. I am effectively a puddle of tears after finishing S2. Incredible show. Felt like I put it off for so long because I knew I'd love it and wanted to save it lol.

Rowan5215 likes this.
  22. Rowan5215

that season was so good. bums me out how little attention this show seems to get, like, anywhere

RyanPm40 likes this.