Undone (Amazon)

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Drewski, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

After 28-year-old Alma nearly dies in a car accident, she finds that she has a new relationship with time; she develops this newfound relationship to find out the truth about her father's death.

[​IMG]

> Vox: You’ve never seen anything quite like Amazon’s Undone. We mean that literally.
    > New York Times: Review: In the Entrancing ‘Undone,’ Life Is but a Dream State
    >
    Vulture: Undone Is a Fascinating Head Trip

———

Is anyone else watching this? I'm only two episodes in and I am hooked. Hadn't even heard a peep about it until I checked out the top scores of recent shows on Metacritic...

RyanPm40 likes this.
  2. RyanPm40

The best goddamn bird lawyer in the world. Supporter

My favorite show of the year. Really loved it, breezed through it in two days.

There have been some folks in here raving about it in the Netflix/Hulu/YouTube thread, too

3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, this was very good

4. Ya, definitely one of my favorites of the year. I was enthralled the entire time.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  5. Renewed for season 2!

RyanPm40 likes this.
  6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm not sure how I feel about a second season. I'll definitely watch it, but the ambiguous end of season 1 was perfect.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  7. Interesting...

8. brothemighty

Regular

Really good show. Rosa kills it in everything

9. tdlyon

Pawnee Forever Supporter

Yeah agreed, I almost don't want an answer to the ending. I'll watch for sure though, I absolutely loved every second of this show, from the gorgeous visuals to Salazar's fantastic performance

RyanPm40 and riotspray like this.
  10. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Do we know if S2 is keeping same cast or if they’re turning it into an anthology type series?