Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath Band • Page 58

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Bane

The spiciest meme

Well damn

2. until this moment, i forgot that i even ordered one of those records. i'll try and forget about it again haha.

3. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Thanks for sharing this. I haven’t gotten an email yet but I did email them the other week and their manager Randy emailed me back telling me to email rockworld merch as well. Glad we can change our address since I’m moving and was worried I would lose the package.

4. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I just want them to announce a Disambiguation repress.

6. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Niiiice. LITSOS was the album I was most excited to see a live stream for and it did not disappoint.

Now if only the goddamn boxset would ship.. lol

7. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Woe what? This is the live stream from a few months back?

8. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

maybe i’ll throw on LITSOS today and then run it back with this. been too long

9. bodkins

Trusted

Audio and video of the show are both available. Got an email this morning with a discount code

beachdude and coleslawed like this.
  10. DrawYourMind

Regular Prestigious

I'm with you, man.

I cannot wait to finally get it.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  11. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Im glad they did this and glad revolver is doing the represses but god I wish they’d tell us these things ahead of time. I mean, I get why not, but could’ve saved a lot of anxiety and decision making before lol

12. kielhauck

itsalldead.com @kielhauck

So I wrote a reflective article this weekend about Disambiguation and was all excited to talk about the album's 10th anniversary on Monday and then...nothing. Nothing from the band, hardly any conversation I could find online. Did I miss something with this album? I get that it's the album without Aaron and the album before the break-up, but it's a damn good album and still holds up really well.

For a band that does so much to commemorate their past records with performances, merch, etc., it just seems odd.

beachdude, Crisp X, Joe4th and 3 others like this.
  13. flask

Trusted Supporter

its their best album too smh

14. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Disambiguation isn’t my fav UO release but it’s pretty easily their most cohesive and fully realized record I think. Deserved at least a tweet lol. Also wish they’d play more than just the singles. We deserve to hear catch myself catching myself as a set staple.

15. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

At the end of the Safety livestream - they hinted playing Disambiguation and Erase Me next so I’m just waiting til they finish writing a new record (which they’re demoing right now) to do that.

I can only imagine Aaron killing some background vocals on Paper Lung, Vacant Mouth, In Division, and Catch Myself.

16. Feels unreal to realize O Disambiguation turned 10. It stayed on rotation for that entire decade and I can fairly say it's one of my most influential albums. I don't know when they plan on doing these last two livestreams, but I'm looking forward to this one.

17. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I remember vividly I started dating my now wife when Disambiguation dropped. So crazy

18. Bane

The spiciest meme

I will say it is fascinating that it wasn't TOCS or DTGL that overshadowed Disambiguation on its anniversary, but LITSOS for the live recording.

19. Nolessthanblink

Are You Watching Closely?

Hearing that LITSOS album, I REALLY wish I could see the stream now ... Shit is a BANGER

20. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

The video is up for purchase

21. Nolessthanblink

Are You Watching Closely?

Nice! I thought they pulled them down a month after the stream

22. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

They did, but went up for sale the time the album was released to streaming!

23. Brodobaggins34

They fixed your brain when you were young.

24. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Well now I’m bummed since that LITSOS splatter is dope as hell but I already bought the original box set..

Brodobaggins34 likes this.
  25. Brodobaggins34

They fixed your brain when you were young.

Same. I saw it this morning and groaned.

mattylikesfilms likes this.