Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath Band • Page 57

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Mar 13, 2016.

1. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

absolute gold. Like true art. So obscure and out of left field I actually would love to fund a 10 min documentary. Would probably be able to fit all of James’ documented talking recordings in that.

coleslawed likes this.
  2. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Hahaha I need to see his reaction to this

3. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

That James page is fucking hilarious

4. tvck

Trusted

5. I'd love to see this just for the giggles too. Tim has commented on a few other publications, so he must've shown this to the band.

6. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

"He's that guy in our band"

7. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Tim just posted this insta story. New album?

upload_2020-8-19_18-41-48.png

8. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

i suppose it can't be any worse than erase me

9. I wonder if they're demoing or already in the recording stage, and... with who at the helm?

10. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yeah I have no problem with the band changing to a poppier sound with more singing, but this album was so painfully average with the exception of maybe 3 songs

phaynes12 and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  11. Yeah I'm hoping with both the return of Aaron's The Almost and Spencer's delayed solo album, both got... whatever inspirations they had while making that album out of their system. I need their new stuff to be more adventurous and unconventional again.

12. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

A whole album like No Frame please

13. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

embiid already looking exhausted

Sean Murphy and Scarecrow Boat like this.
  14. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

lol wrong thread my bad

disambigujason likes this.
  15. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

lol

16. He probably wants to erase himself from that team

paperlung and phaynes12 like this.
  17. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Let Spencer sing more unless Aaron is truly needed. Stay heavy too.

HelloThisIsDog likes this.
  18. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

I’d be totally cool with a heavy sounding version of Erase Me

19. seanxwilliams Aug 20, 2020
    (Last edited: Aug 20, 2020)
    seanxwilliams

Scar crossed lovers, forever

Been jamming a lot of UØ since the Observatory shows, and goddamn 'A Fault Line, A Fault of Mine's outro is still just so good. I've always wished it went on for just a bit longer

20. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Looks like the shows were pulled a few hours early, damn. Managed to screen record the first two but wanted to catch TOCS.

21. Bane

The spiciest meme

Just got an email for my order being shipped with all the vinyls

22. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

OH OKAY LETS GO!!!

latortuga likes this.
  23. Bane

The spiciest meme

oh ok so apparently I misinterpreted the shipping email I got and it was just for the shirt lol. Hopefully the vinyl isn't too much longer.

24. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

just got an email saying vinyl box is delayed until late december/early january at the soonest.

25. helloiamzach

Regular

I just got an email about the vinyl. We're gonna be waiting a little while longer.

"IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE OBSERVATORY.

WE'RE SORRY THERE HASN'T BEEN AN UPDATE ON THE VINYL SHIP DATE. THE PRESSING PLANT WE HIRED HAD PROMISED QUICK TURN AROUND TIMES BUT AS IS OFTEN THE CASE WITH PRESSING VINYL THEY ARE TAKING MUCH LONGER THAN EXPECTED.

THE PLANT FINALLY GAVE US AN OFFICIAL DATE THE VINYL WILL BE READY AND THAT DATE IS LATE DECEMBER WHICH LEADS US TO BELIEVE IT MAY NOT ARRIVE IN THE FULFILLMENT WAREHOUSE UNTIL THE FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY.

WE KNOW THIS IS NOT THE NEWS YOU'VE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR BUT WE DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE YOU IN THE DARK EITHER. WE'RE WORKING TO TRY AND FIND WAYS TO SPEED THE PROCESS AND NOT IMPACT QUALITY AND WILL KEEP YOU POSTED IF THINGS BEING MOVING QUICKER. IF YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS DUE TO THE DELAY, PLEASE EMAIL ORDERS@ROCKWORLDMERCH.COM.

STAY SAFE AND WE'LL SEE YOU SOON."