Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath Band • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Mar 13, 2016.

1. ParkwayTom

Forgive me, Nashville

Yea. Rocketown used to be a cool place, but it's essentially a pseudo church now. Once Spencer found out people were getting thrown out for crowd surfing, he started saying it was bullshit and that they're never playing there again. Then Tim went off and said the people that work there suck and that the first 50 fans that make it onto the stage for the last song could have anything they wanted from the merch table. Security was literally chucking people off stage, but there were like 50 or so people up there. It was insane.

beachdude42 and johnnyferris like this.
  2. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

This is pretty awesome; from their most recent Instagram post:

"
    The Rebirth tour has been incredible and the remainder of the tour is sold out. We've seen scalpers charging astronomical prices and want to help fans get real tickets at a fair price and also help people who can't go to the show sell their tickets, so we partnered with Lyte to bring you the Underoath Official Fan Exchange.
    If you're looking for tickets, just reserve what you need. If you can't make it to the show and are looking to sell your tickets, they'll buy them back from you and get them to someone who needs them.

Head to Lyte for more info and we'll see you at the show!"

3. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

So this is pretty awesome; from the band's most recent Instagram post

"The Rebirth tour has been incredible and the remainder of the tour is sold out. We've seen scalpers charging astronomical prices and want to help fans get real tickets at a fair price and also help people who can't go to the show sell their tickets, so we partnered with Lyte to bring you the Underoath Official Fan Exchange.
    If you're looking for tickets, just reserve what you need. If you can't make it to the show and are looking to sell your tickets, they'll buy them back from you and get them to someone who needs them.

Head to Lyte for more info and we'll see you at the show!"

4. DesolateEarth

Birb

Bummed that I missed the tour. I was low on money this fall and Boston sold out before I was in a spot where I could finally afford it :( My buddy in Utah said the show he went to was phenomenal. I am just glad Aaron is back to be honest, and the news that they plan on touring more in the future makes me happy.

5. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Anybody do the sound check/meet and greet? Any details about it (I.e. How long does it go on? Is there a chance to get food before the show starts? Etc)?

6. celluloid dreams

Regular

I hope they play My Deteriorating Incline live someday. That song is unstoppable.

7. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

Looks like Lyte is only for GA tix and not VIP stuff. Man. Oh well. I really wanna go just to see Caspian at this point.

8. Has it just been Caspian opening these shows are have there been other acts on the bills?

9. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Just Caspian, barring a few other shows.

10. Cool. Someone I had some classes/labs with in my first year or two at OSU posted on facebook about having an extra ticket or two a couple days ago so I told them I'd be a last resort if know one claimed (one of) them. So now I get to go tonight for face value. Life is sorta okay sometimes. They're coming up from Columbus so I hope they get here by the time Caspian's going on.

Garrett L. likes this.
  11. lol nevermind apparently the extra tickets came from someone who had to work a double but now they're getting off at six somehow and keeping the tickets. Cooooooooooool. At least they'll probably miss Caspian, so there's some karmic retribution.

12. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Ready to see this band again tonight!

That's a shame you aren't going now @gonz (Alex). Always pull for the Chorus/AP good luck fortune with sold out shows or shows that will sellout.

13. Enjoy! and report back in here afterwards!

Michael Schmidt likes this.
  14. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

don't know why you thought it would be VIP.

15. atticusfinch

Because I might not be able to go due to a family emergency and wanted an easy way to unload my VIP ticket I paid 120 bucks for?

16. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

sorry, thought you were looking to score VIP's. you can still sell just the ticket at least, no?

17. atticusfinch

No worries. My show is will call only, but UO said that you just needed to bring your order confirmation with you or ID. Hopefully, I can go, but we'll see.

18. Michael Schmidt

Just got back from the show. They are on their game this tour. Easily the best they have sounded. Adam from Killswitch, who produced Define The Great Line was sitting in the audience and not on the side. Spencer and Aaron destroyed the vocals. Spencer might have had one of my favorite live performances. If you have the opportunity to be on the fence, don't. Just go. I took a video of the first DTGL song. I will try and upload later.

Contender likes this.
  19. Michael Schmidt

Here's my video:

20. JordanKTM

@jordanmohler @killthemusictv killthemusic.net Prestigious

That part was so funny; hoping to see them tonight as well

21. SnarlingandStarryEyed

My friend literally hit me up with a ticket for this show in new york tonight, and I immediately said I'd buy it off of him because it sold out before I got a chance. I literally cannot wait, I haven't seen Underoath in almost 7 years, and those two albums are actually my favorite from them. Bums me out to hear about Aaron though.

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  22. JordanKTM

@jordanmohler @killthemusictv killthemusic.net Prestigious

Aaron is playing with them though

23. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

Going today, should be cool

Michael Schmidt and teebs41 like this.
  24. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

what's up with aaron?

25. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Ar
    Aaron is going through a divorce and such... did a solo show drunk here in December. Aparently he isn't very inviting to people