Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath Band • Page 49

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Mar 13, 2016.

1. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Correction: ALL THREE CONCERT STREAMS WILL BE UP UNTIL 8/31

2. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

coleslawed and macbethfan like this.
  3. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

Well, my previous post aged nicely and looks like I got my wish! Very happy it seems they've had this repress in the works for a bit. I struggled between buying just LITSOS and DTGL by themselves, but I broke down and bought the box set instead. After missing that reunion tour vinyl, I didn't want to miss out on the most unique version of this pressing. Can't wait to get this!

4. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Ugh wish it had Disambiguation though...

mattav152 likes this.
  5. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Bit the bullet and got the boxset - I wish these included tix to the shows though!

6. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Is there ANY chance they'd bring Dallas on to talk about The Changing of Times, or is that bridge permanently burned? I know he's still having some health problems, too, so not sure if he'd do it anyway.

7. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Went with the big bundle and asked for a refund on the box set. That availability until 8/31 was a game changer.

8. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Ended up going with just DTGL and LOTSOS. Having a nice full set was tempting but before these came out I only really wanted Lost. I have the buzz saw set but it’s so cumbersome to open that I wanted a more straight forward copy haha also couldn’t pass up Define with original artwork.

macbethfan likes this.
  9. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

For a long time I felt like I "outgrew" Underoath, but going back and listening to these albums for the first time in a while has changed my perspective. Chasing Safety through Lost in the Sound is an incredible 3-album run. Just miles ahead of all the copycat bands that came after them.

10. drummerAVA

Trusted

MYYYYYY KNUCKLES HAVE TURNED TO WHIIIIIITEEEE!!

Came back across this again recently and man, that part especially, it’s just flames... Listening to it quite a lot lately. Really holds up...

11. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

That’s the wrong lyric. It’s actually “my nipples have turned to white”

Micah511, Bane and justin. like this.
  12. drummerAVA

Trusted

There’s... no way dude...? lol

Bane and SaveTheEarth like this.
  13. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

hahahahaa

14. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I do know that the original “I always knew you were such a sucker for that” lyric line from A Boy Brushed Red was “I always knew you were such a sucker for that whore,” but the studio didn’t want to release any songs with that word.

At least that’s what Aaron said when I watched him perform in 2018. He also said he is very glad the studio did that because it’s extremely embarrassing to even admit they considered it.

15. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

honestly considering selling my Define first pressing to pay for the bundle so they can all match.

macbethfan and SaveTheEarth like this.
  16. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

Yeah, bullet dodged there honestly. Similar situation to Paramore's Misery Business.

macbethfan likes this.

17. 65DB6167-8D94-4D87-91A1-7BC17D523D64.jpeg

18. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I still can’t get over Aaron’s neck tat

coleslawed and paperlung like this.
  19. lol oh god I didn't even realize it

Cameron likes this.
  20. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

[​IMG]

21. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

It’s pretty good that they made an amazing album when they didn’t know what they wanted.

22. The Grey Man

Newbie Supporter

Just remembered it's been almost 10 years since I saw Underoath play at 2010 Cool Tour (right before Ø (Disambiguation) came out). I remember hearing the first song off Ø and being pretty excited but also pretty shocked at the change of direction in that album.

Crisp X and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  23. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

ngl I don’t hate Aaron’s neck tat

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  24. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Not sure that's how you get the antibody for a novel virus...?!

25. JM95

Trusted

I take it everyone's mentioned the end of Young And Aspiring?

"THIS IS MY PENIS, THIS IS MY COCK AND BALLS!"

mattylikesfilms and SaveTheEarth like this.