Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath Band • Page 48

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Brodobaggins34

They fixed your brain when you were young.

Yeah... I struggled with this for a few hours... but I gave in and bought the box.

2. helloiamzach

Regular

I was a little hesitant with the costs for UK shipping, but caved and picked up the vinyl boxset.

DTGL is one of my favourite albums of all time, and TOCS is incredible too so couldn't let it slip.

Does anyone know if they intend to make them a limited run or not?

3. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

I hope so! It seems like the records still need to be manufactured so they could be making however many get sold. Not too sure though on a cap.

4. The boxset is a bargain considering each record by itself catch fetch over $200 on Discogs

coleslawed, DrawYourMind and Bane like this.
  5. atlas

Trusted

what's a fella gotta do to get a Disambig repress around here

6. November is the 10th anniversary so hopefully around then but I think the band is only focusing on records Aaron played on

Evolution Kid likes this.
  7. Bane

The spiciest meme

Yea this is pretty much how I looked at it, of course it seems they re-press them every few years now but since I don't have them yet it seemed like a good time to get them.

8. They’ve never re-pressed LITSOS and this is the first true re-press of DTGL (I don’t count that shitty double album vinyl release of TOCS and DTGL)

9. Bane

The spiciest meme

Ah fair enough, I was mostly thinking about that TOCS re-press true. Even better then!

Drew Beringer likes this.
  10. DrawYourMind

Regular Prestigious

I almost dropped some cash on LITSOS a few weeks ago. Glad i waited.

bodkins likes this.
  11. Just snagged TOCS! I’ve been so bummed that I had to sell my vinyl copy of it a couple years ago so I’m really happy now. Wasn’t gonna do it until I noticed the free shipping!

DrawYourMind likes this.
  12. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Bought the box right away, 10-12 week lead time is rough for what i just parted with though lol

wonder if the shows will be archived for future viewing if you pay for them?

13. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Shows will only be up for 24hrs after initial live stream so get your browser recorder ready haha

Sean Murphy likes this.
  14. I’m gonna pretend that I willed these re-presses into existence

15. Bane

The spiciest meme

blessed

16. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Being able to get TOCS and LITSOS to go with my original pressing DTGL for only $50 with free shipping feels like I just won the world today.

17. Bane

The spiciest meme

"We've heard @Drew Beringer specifically and we're finally doing it"

coleslawed, bodkins, Crisp X and 4 others like this.
  18. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

My only UO vinyl is Disambiguation and Erase Me so I’m excited to round out my collection.

19. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Thats actually perfect haha it would be way more convenient to watch them on a saturday morning.

20. I passed but now this post is convincing me to make the deal hhhhhnnggg

21. Michael Belt

metadata incarnate Supporter

i for one would love a Disambiguation repress. i bought the picture disc version back when i started getting into vinyl and it sounds like absolute shit on my current turntable.

Crisp X likes this.
  22. kielhauck

itsalldead.com @kielhauck

Been waiting for an individual pressing of DTGL for years now - it's the only album of theirs I don't own on vinyl. I bought that double LP of DTGL and TOCS during the reunion tour a few years back, but have always been bummed it didn't have the original artwork, so I convinced myself it didn't count haha. I'm a maniac.

disambigujason likes this.
  23. bodkins

Trusted

Damn Drew. Thanks so much.

24. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Pretty sure all picture discs sucks in audio quality

Michael Belt, Carrow and phaynes12 like this.
  25. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

85 bucks for all three albums is pretty darn good, especially considering how much they're going for right now.

macbethfan likes this.