Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath Band • Page 47

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Mar 13, 2016.

1. It's easy to fall into the "Matt Squire is bad" mindset (just paraphrasing to the extreme, I've rarely seen anyone say that), but I loved hearing his insight into that album too, even if I still wonder what it could have been with another person at the helm.

2. DrawYourMind

Regular Prestigious

Band is great.

Really looking forward to new music/tour.

3. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

does DTGL have the same problem as the LITSOS one did where the songs cut out?

4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Not sure what you mean.

5. Garrett

The LITSOS youtube version mutes the songs after the first two due to youtube's copyright algorithm.

6. bodkins

Trusted

Watched on YouTube when it dropped and it didn’t.

Garrett likes this.
  7. Yes, I don't remember which songs but it annoyed me

8. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Right, I'm wondering if anyone can help me.

Back in 2006 I remember the excitement that Underoath's Define The Great Line debuted at no.2 on the Billboard 200. It sold 98,000 copies in the first week and I remember it being a pivotal moment in my teenage years. On Wikipedia it states:

However, there is no citation.

I thought I would find out who beat them to No.1 as my memory was hazy. However, when I went to the Billboard 200 chart for that week, Underoath aren't anywhere... whatsoever...

So I'm confused. Being in the UK, I'm not 100% sure how it works. Did they get a no.2 album or not?!

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  9. Garrett

they were #2 to Nelly Furtado in the US

10. awakeohsleeper Jun 30, 2020
    (Last edited: Jun 30, 2020)
    awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Interesting. I am even more confused at what the Billboard 200 chart is showing for that week now...! It looks like it's completely wrong.

Edit: I've worked it out - looks like it didn't hit #2 until July 8th!

11. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

weird there's no citation but yeah #2 and 90K was the number being said out loud

12. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I've worked it out and it hit # on July 8th. Confusing as I have the release date down as mid-June and I'm sure it was from first week sales. Maybe that release date is wrong?! Either way, the world is back to normal, Underoath haven't been erased from history and I can breathe again.

13. Garrett

I went in search of why. It would've tracked from Tuesday, June 20th through Monday, June 26th, then been reported for the following Tuesday, dated for the Saturday after that Tuesday. What a confusing method.

14. allastud

Regular

I wonder if they have signed or have been upstreamed to a label in the Warner-Elektra-Atlantic Group. I just purchased one of their Florida shirts and thats who the payment was directed too.

15. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I had no idea it worked like that.

A great moment, anyway!

16. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

17. Bane

The spiciest meme

oh neat

18. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

pretty cool

19. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

i feel like underoath has always been great at funky experiential stuff like this.

20. picked up all 3 - so fucking stoked to own these ... again

DrawYourMind likes this.
  21. bodkins

Trusted

I was getting dangerously close to buying LITSOS on Discogs these last few months. Wanted this for yeeeears. 25 bucks shipped?! Fuck yea.

DrawYourMind likes this.
  22. allastud

Regular

i wish you could buy the vinyl and get some sort of ticket to the shows

23. Bane

The spiciest meme

I may have splurged and gotten the bundle with all 3 shows and vinyls, figured they're definitely a band/set of albums I can invest getting vinyl for finally

24. I wish O Disambiguation got the same treatment, I'll gladly wait unrealistically

coleslawed, mattylikesfilms and Bane like this.
  25. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Sameeee. No remorse!