Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath Band • Page 41

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Mar 13, 2016.

1. currytheword

Trusted

New album does nothing for me, but they sound amazing live since their reunion.

2. Dog with a Blog

Was looking at the track listing for the upcoming Rezz EP and saw this. Pretty curious what this will sound like. I wasn’t hot on the last Underoath album but I love Rezz so

0AD0856D-835B-4C0B-A2DE-A67BC1DCDBFA.jpeg

currytheword likes this.
  3. Gooddayz

always and forever

I don't know who Rezz is, but I just hope it's nothing like that dub step song they did last time.

disambigujason likes this.
  4. Dog with a Blog

I mean, she’s not dubstep but if you don’t like electronica then you might not dig her stuff/this collab. I’m curious tho

5. DesolateEarth

Birb

Could be interesting. Still love Erase Me, but agree that the dubstep colab was terrible.

6. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Going through "Disambiguation" again, and finding I like it more than ever; such a strong and varied album of sound. Love it

7. flask

Trusted Supporter

The GOAT Underoath album.

8. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Disambiguation is hands down my favorite UO record. I really like Erase Me, I even own it on vinyl, but nothing will ever top Disambiguation. I can only hope they repress that record at least :tear:

beachdude and Nate_Johnson like this.
  9. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

every once in a while i think about how crazy it is that a band of their size actually went in such a less-accessible direction and totally killed it. its at best my 3rd favorite UO release but my goodness were we lucky.

10. currytheword

Trusted

I don’t think Disambiguation is a bad album, but Lost In The Sound is vastly underrated as well and remains my favorite.

11. Bane

The spiciest meme

Disambiguation is my 2nd favorite, which it super wasn't when it came out. I had to grow a little in my tastes and let the album sit like a fine wine before I really appreciated it.

12. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I wasn’t the biggest fan either when it first came out and I hardcore regret it now. Could have seen their tour for it and gotten their vinyl too. Sigh

13. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Yeah, I'm with you here.

currytheword likes this.
  14. Dog with a Blog

Ferrari333SP and beachdude like this.
  15. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

beachdude likes this.
  16. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Yeah, this'll be interesting lol. Apparently scene bands collaborating with DJs is the new in thing now, Underoath's doing it twice!

17. Dog with a Blog

18. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Ugh

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  19. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

*cringe* no thank you.

Davjs likes this.
  20. DesolateEarth

Birb

As someone who loves and defends Erase Me, both of the electronic collabs over the last year or so have be awful.

21. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

I’ll forever love Aaron’s vocals

disambigujason likes this.
  22. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

This ain’t it

beachdude and mattylikesfilms like this.
  23. beachdude

Yeah, wasn’t into that or the other EDM collab they did at all lol

24. Gooddayz

always and forever

How is this featuring underoath??

beachdude likes this.
  25. beachdude

Yeah, apparently just having Aaron’s vocals is enough to say “featuring Underoath” lol

Gooddayz likes this.