Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath Band • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

F***, what a show. Will try posting some pics tomorrow

Tyler likes this.
  2. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

All pics taken with my crappy iPhone 4S (getting new 6 next week)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some Caspian shots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. LiveFast_DieOld

Regular

Going tonight -- can't wait!

4. Deathco_019

Drummer

God I'm so excited to see Caspian again next week.

fenway89 and johnnyferris like this.
  5. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

What would have been awesome, is that for an encore(which they didn't do), they played "Breathing In A New Mentality", as a segue to a future tour, of them playing Lost In The Sound of Separation and Disambiguation back to back, just like this tour of TOCS and DTGL

6. Deathco_019

Drummer

I highly doubt they'd ever tour either of those albums front to back, but that song is a total jam.

7. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

So ready for the Cleveland date next week. Has the band dropped any more hints about future music? I know they are slowly moving that direction.

8. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

All that I remember is Spencer saying they wanted to come back soon, so more future touring, but nothing about future music, that I remember

Michael Schmidt likes this.
  9. _unproductive

Regular

Figured I would let ya know. Chicago had no vinyl and the merch guy said they think they are out for the rest of the tour.

10. Steve_JustAGuy Apr 8, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 8, 2016)
    Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Show last night was incredible. They all sounded great and the crowd was insane. If you've ever been a fan, and this tour is still coming towards you, get yourself a ticket.

11. LiveFast_DieOld

Regular

Absolutely agree. They sounded so tight, and Spencer's singing was a welcome surprise. The energy was amazing, production was great, crowd was wild.

Man can Aaron play those drums...

12. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

I think I almost (no pun) forgot how incredible he is on the drums. He thrashed those things.

LiveFast_DieOld likes this.
  13. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Pretty sure all the remaining shows are sold out.

14. Bane

The spiciest meme

So is there an extra ticket to show you have meet and greet access? I'm going to the NYC show and was curious what actual designations they give to say you have that access.

15. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

you got a tour laminate:

bobby_runs likes this.
  16. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

weren't all the tickets will call? i ordered VIP package 3 and got the shirt/vinyl, but there was no laminate

17. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

Yep. Will call for every show but NYC

18. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Seeing this show on Wednesday. Really excited based on what the band is saying and what everyone in here is saying.

19. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

ah ok, thanks. i managed to find the package details on some random site. i feel better now.

20. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Show in Grand Rapids was astounding... saw them on the farewell and kept saying it was my first and last time seeing them... so glad I was wrong!

21. Bane

The spiciest meme

Yeah I got that laminate but my VIP wasn't part of the early meet and greet. Does that mean there's nothing to distinguish between VIP's with Meet and Greet and VIP without?

22. MatthewDuke

Regular Supporter

So, I was at the Nashville show tonight. Right at the start of the DTGL set, the guards were being dicks and throwing people out for crowdsurfing, and Spencer called them out for it. So towards the end of the set, they told them they were gonna shut them down early or something like that, so everyone in the band was pissed, and they invited 20 people on stage with them to piss the guards off, and instead of playing the last song on Define The Great Line, they played Breathing In A New Mentality and said the next time they come back to Nashville, they won't play Rockettown again. Here is a video.

I was also there for the Yellowcard/The Wonder. Years show at Pops in St. Louis in 2012 where shit got out of hand and this came pretty close to topping that.

23. celluloid dreams

Regular

Never been to Nashville, but I've only ever heard bad things about Rockettown.

beachdude42 and ParkwayTom like this.
  24. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Wasn't Rockettown the venue that fired the employee because of his Hostage Calm shirt?

beachdude42 and ParkwayTom like this.
  25. LiveFast_DieOld

Regular

Chicago tickets were mailed out as well.

atticusfinch likes this.