Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath Band • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Mar 13, 2016.

1. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

Haven't seen these guys live since DTGL release in 06. I wouldn't mind giving them another go around though.

2. GettingSodas

Chorus.fm Resident Soda Expert Prestigious

Why am I not subbed to this thread yet?

teebs41 likes this.
  3. Jake Denning

@Jake_Denning Prestigious

4. _unproductive

Regular

oof... so expensive.

5. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

So has all of the old ap.net stuff totally disappeared? I'd only been thinking in terms of forums, hadn't even got round to considering the whole back catalogue of interview content. Thanks for reposting, I was going to read it.

6. I talked to Jason about this... essentially. Some stuff was saved. Most wasn't.

Michael Schmidt likes this.
  7. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

@BigMouth wow - pretty big decision. Hadn't even occurred to me.

8. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I ordered the vinyl as part of my ticket and while 40 is a lot, I found it definitely worth it to finally have DTGL. Would've preferred some sort of album-specific cover art though.

9. JordanKTM

@jordanmohler @killthemusictv killthemusic.net Prestigious

Hows the merch look for this tour? I'm gonna be that guy wearing my farewell tour shirt to the show

teebs41 likes this.
  10. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

mpls sold out :(

11. KingofSpain

you can be your own dad Prestigious

Going on Thursday. They were my first concert and my absolute favorite band of all time. I'm going to lose my shit.

12. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Don't miss Caspian

fenway89 likes this.
  13. Ferrari333SP Apr 4, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 4, 2016)
    Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

On StubHub as of yesterday they're $50; 14 tickets there remaining

teebs41 likes this.
  14. _unproductive

Regular

see ya there!

15. cheapest on stubhub for Cleveland are like 120 and there are only five or so left >:-(

I was planning on just waiting till day of and hope I could find one for 50 or under and if not oh well, but now I'm seeing that there are tickets to the Detroit date on Friday for under 30 and I'm considering just driving over for that. Decisions, decisions.

16. Bane

The spiciest meme

So I'm waiting to get my ticket and pass again for the NYC show after the first ones I got came ripped and bent, but I emailed them and hopefully I'll get the new ones soon.

Also can I just say after watching more videos of other shows on this tour, I'm so happy Spencer doesn't have his dreads anymore. I know it's random to think but god damn.

17. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

So they are actually selling the double vinyl of TOCS and DTGL on this tour? Those things are selling for 120+ on eBay, which is bonkers.

18. johnnyferris

Yeah, it was $40. I'm glad to finally own those albums on vinyl.

19. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

yeah, I see those. need two, though, and can't afford to drop that much.

20. _unproductive

Regular

did they have a limit per show? (i.e. they only have 40 at each show)

21. johnnyferris

I bought mine after UO's set so I wonder how close it was to reaching the limit.

22. Jake Denning

@Jake_Denning Prestigious

Doubt it, man. I think they're trying to crank out as many as they can - if they sell a whole ton of them, that might be something that comes into play when they decide to keep this thing going or not.

_unproductive likes this.
  23. _unproductive

Regular

That is comforting. I was worried I wouldn't get it.

24. Mibabalou

MUFC / NYRB Prestigious

Anyone from NYC going to the show at starland?

I'd probably go if I knew how to get there. So if you're going please let me know id love to tag along, I'll throw in money as well!

25. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Tonight! Holla!