Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath - Voyeurist (January 14, 2022) Album • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by airik625, Jul 14, 2021.

1. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

Earlier today I nailed all 6 variants including the test press because I variant collect them (I'm a sucker)

2. Michael Belt

metadata incarnate Supporter

i had to email customer service in order to get the single downloads. no clue if that triggered it or anything.

beachdude and mattylikesfilms like this.
  3. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Ahhh gotcha - gonna do that now

4. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

"Hallelujah" absolutely slaps my word

ezmo311 and beachdude like this.
  5. helloiamzach

Regular

Green Smoke secured.

macbethfan likes this.
  6. helloiamzach

Regular

Odd, mine doesn't say that. Also, if you were to only order the digital album it says "This item is a PRE-ORDER. Deliverable via email on 1/14/22 in your choice of MP3, WAV or FLAC."

7. Ugh, January is so far away.

8. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

January is criminal. There are way too many major holidays between now and then.

9. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

I’m old enough to remember when 6+ month album rollouts were the norm

LightWithoutHeat likes this.
  10. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

October 8 release date I read somewhere. January vinyl release sucks, but understood that vinyl plants are SLAMMED from the pandemic surge.

11. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i'm legitimately holding back on placing an order because of this. i just dont want to spend money on something that i may not get until april 2022.

12. bodkins

Trusted

Same here. Hopefully it’s smoother for everyone this go around, but I’ll wait

13. tvck

Trusted

Yooo anyone want to pass along that single?

14. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Yeah, I still haven’t gotten the single emailed to me. Shit sucks.

I’m fine waiting til next year for the vinyl as long as they digitally release this record this year!

coleslawed and beachdude like this.
  15. Bane

The spiciest meme

Got the Cerebellum variant and a digital copy, the instant downloads worked fine for me

16. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

Here's the response I got regarding the single. Can't fault them for getting as much money as possible with this haha.

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, we're not seeing that the digital singles / album come with this vinyl standard. The Vinyl could come with a download card once you receive it, but we cannot guarantee this as this is a decision made by the manufacturer. However, you should be able to purchase the download separately on the storefront if you are looking to download.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and we hope you have a good rest of your day!

17. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

That makes sense. I assumed the digital files would be included with the vinyl preorder. They're offering 50% off if you follow the link from the confirmation email. Going to do that now.

18. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

1/14

19. kielhauck

itsalldead.com @kielhauck

It's official: Album releases on 1/14. Not ideal, obviously, but damn this new song is good.

20. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Yeah that’s a really long wait. Hallelujah is great though.

coleslawed and mattylikesfilms like this.
  21. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

5 months honestly isn’t that long. Maybe in album rollout time it is but in actual real life time it’s nothing

22. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

What a bummer about the release date but Hallelujah is amazing!!

beachdude likes this.
  23. tvck

Trusted

Holy fuck that's good.

mattylikesfilms and beachdude like this.
  24. drewinseries

Drew

Way to long of an album rollout, but song is sick.

beachdude likes this.
  25. It feels surprisingly long because we already got 2 songs in only a few weeks, which I don't mind to be honest. It will just make it harder for some to avoid listening to the rest of the pre-release singles. Makes me wonder how they're going to sustain the album campaign for 5 more months. I feel like there's enough time for... hear me out... Observatory Livestreams again?