Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath - Voyeurist (January 14, 2022) Album • Page 22

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by airik625, Jul 14, 2021.

1. bodkins

Trusted

God all these breakdowns hit so hard but they’re incredibly imaginative and creative. Fuck!

2. Bane

The spiciest meme

Aaron on this one is reaaaally doing it for me

thenewmatthewperry and bodkins like this.
  3. bodkins

Trusted

Also, I can’t imagine this not touched up a bit audio wise with these visuals. The quality is so high on these videos I think it would have been a jarring juxtaposition imo.

beachdude, RyanPm40 and macbethfan like this.
  4. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

Net hi five

unbornwhiskey likes this.
  5. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

insane chorus on this one wtf

thenewmatthewperry likes this.
  6. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Aaron’s vocals on “Numb” yesssss

7. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

breakdown from heaven here

8. thenewmatthewperry

That hair blow from Aaron before the drop

9. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

I fully believe they’re just playing along to the album version. We’re hearing the studio tracks. In a way, this was the way they figured out to get the album out there earlier to boost preorders and hype. People are going to be buzzing about this for weeks leading up to the release.

I don’t even care though. This is wayyyyy too good to critique about not being “live”. They gave a big clue when they released Cycle a few days ago.

Ferrari333SP and unbornwhiskey like this.
  10. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

i am honestly not ready for "pneumonia" after all of that

11. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

this is my first time hearing the song. So proud of myself for waiting it out.

12. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

I wonder what numbers they’ll pull for paid streams of this; bet it’ll be pretty strong. Financially they did really well with the Observatory streams

macbethfan likes this.
  13. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Im already excited to replay this, I missed the first 5 mins.

Also, what's going on in the after party?

14. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Q&A I think; $10

RyanPm40 likes this.
  15. thenewmatthewperry

TREOS level closer

sophos34 likes this.
  16. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Ah okay, I kept getting pop ups to click a link at the top of the page at the end, so I thought it was included

17. kielhauck

itsalldead.com @kielhauck

Brandon Rike sighting in the credits.

beachdude and disambigujason like this.
  18. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

ok that was dope. cant wait to see them on tour now

RyanPm40 likes this.
  19. Bane

The spiciest meme

First time hearing Pneumonia as well and damn, definitely a closer. When Spencer pulled out the guitar and did those highs and Aaron stepped out from the drum set my jaw dropped

20. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Anyone remember back when Erase Me came out, Aaron posted on his IG a Chorus thread comment about the album, about them selling out or something? Yeah, that was me…….lol. Deleted the post at the time/was super embarrassed, and haven’t admitted it until now, haha

21. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  22. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

If anyone ripped it and wants to trade for any of the Observatory sets, hit me up.

23. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

Worth the wait. Glad I bought this. It was an experience. Can’t wait to download in a month.

credits mentioned the audio being recorded and mixed, so maybe it was live-ish?

They killed it. The hype for this just went way up for me. Glad I stopped listening to pre-release singles after the second one. That paid off in getting to have this experience and hear eight new songs for the first time together.

This band is at the top of their game, and I REALLY hope they have a lot of success with this new album.

low-key happy the tour is not coming to Portland yet, because I can’t afford more concert tickets at the moment lol.

24. himynameisdakota

Regular

That was insane. Every song sounds so massive. The perfect mash of Disambiguation and LITSOS

25. Rawrz

Regular

I hated Erase Me and found it super boring and found it way too accessible and poppy thus losing a lot of what makes this band great, but damn of this good. It still has moments of that I don't care for but they mostly blend nicely with the heavy side of the band.

sophos34 likes this.