Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Underoath - Voyeurist (January 14, 2022) Album • Page 14

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by airik625, Jul 14, 2021.

1. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I was at the show and saw it!! It was incredible.

2. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

It was so off my radar that they’d ever play it that I lost it when it became clear they were. Immensely huge set for them.

3. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Sounds like a cover song with Spencer screaming, but it's cool that they played it.

4. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

18B90F99-1E64-4C75-A038-FD8EAB1B9710.jpeg

5. i remember seeing them do angel below in the pre-DTGL spencer years

6. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I’m sure I’ve seen them play When The Sun Sleeps with Spencer at least twice on UK tours.

Edit: just watched the video. Must have been once and on the UK tour referenced, haha! Had definitely seen it live!

7. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

8. balloon.pilot

Regular

i am loving the use of Spencer's high soft voice in hallelujah and pneumonia. it really adds a cool element. man that dude is an incredible vocalist

Crisp X and beachdude like this.
  9. I’m itching to hear his solo album so bad. I don’t think there’s been any updates on it in the past year and a half though. Really curious to find out what sounds he’s going to tackle.

beachdude likes this.
  10. Brodobaggins34

They fixed your brain when you were young.

11. Oviedotiger

Regular

Saw them at Furnace Fest as well and by far it was one of the best, tightest, I have seen Underoath in a long time. Was one of the highlights of the weekend for sure, plus the new songs killed live!

12. Jorge Rey

I was able to record a video of Damn Excuses at Furnace Fest this past weekend. It was awesome live.

13. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

damn that rips

14. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Apparently the band said it was the last time they would be playing that song, too.

15. tvck

Trusted

?

16. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

lol about a zero percent chance thats accurate, someone misunderstood what he meant or something

17. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

It’s what someone put on setlist.fm

18. Cmoney86

Trusted

Not the new song. when the sun sleeps they said it’s the last time they will ever play it but I would love to see them break it out on their tour next year

beachdude, HelloThisIsDog and justin. like this.
  19. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Once upon a time they said they wouldn’t play reinventing again and now it’s a staple. Slightly different circumstance with WTSS but it’s also the better song so fingers crossed.

20. RaginCajun

Better than you, sorry

Just listened to pneumonia…damn. Best song I’ve heard from them in a very very very long time. I hear so many vibes/bands in it (Underoath, Tool,…brand new). And I like the way it abruptly ends. Well done. Didn’t know they had it in them.

21. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I was there and he did say that (in regards to WTSS).

Now will they stick to that? Who knows.

22. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

I thought they meant damn excuses I was so fucking confused dawg

23. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Lol that’s how I read it too, I was like there’s no way

24. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

new song ft. aaron

25. tvck

Trusted

Man their last 2 singles have taken me back. Only thing I don't care for is the yelling/high pitched vocals.

beachdude and mattylikesfilms like this.